[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

13 minutes ago, Niel2804 said:

@innasalvatore

This is so sad yet so funny " Born without a silver spoon or even a bronze spoon, but a single-use plastic spoon " why the writer should adding Plastic Spoon T.T LOL its makes me sad until the bronze spoon but it's makes me laugh after the plastic spoon hahahaha

@Niel2804

Me also confused! Does it mean Song Jae Rim will be a poor guy? Omo~~~ Does hif face support to be a poor guy? Molla~~

I'm more curious about:

In addition, he has a girlfriend who he’s been dating for ten years and has been expecting him to put a ring on her finger before yesterday.

WHO'S GONNA BE HIS GF...??? Don't tell me another nugu actress... I don't like! Give him a properly and pretty co female star juseyooo...

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

@Niel2804

Me also confused! Does it mean Song Jae Rim will be a poor guy? Omo~~~ Does hif face support to be a poor guy? Molla~~

I'm more curious about:

In addition, he has a girlfriend who he’s been dating for ten years and has been expecting him to put a ring on her finger before yesterday.

WHO'S GONNA BE HIS GF...??? Don't tell me another nugu actress... I don't like! Give him a properly and pretty co female star juseyooo...

@innasalvatore

i think he will be a poor guy, i think it's his first time rite? act as poor guy, I hope he can pull the character out, he need to try different role yoyo13.gif

You know? at first i thought actress Yoo Sun will play as his GF, thanks God i was wrong, that's why i didn't share about her casting news hahahahhaha.... waiting for Jae Rim GF in this drama, i hope he can shine through this yoyo08.gif

It will be a miracle if So Eun play as his GF muahahhahaha cici20.gif

I'm so happy SJR has finally landed a lead role! Btw, are weekend dramas those long, long running series?

I wonder whether we'll have a wise PD-nim who'll cast So-eun as the female lead. Then I think I'll watch this series, otherwise I'll most likely skip it. 

20 Idols That Fans Suspect Might Have Secretly Dated Each other In The Past

Song Jaerim & Kim Soeun

Actors Song Jaerim & Kim Soeun have been together a lot often, shooting tv programs, commercials and fashion shoots... and they seem to have amazing chemistry!  The duo are too cute together!

item_75395_1280px_461960533788493c80095d

SOURCE

23 hours ago, Niel2804 said:

@innasalvatore

i think he will be a poor guy, i think it's his first time rite? act as poor guy, I hope he can pull the character out, he need to try different role yoyo13.gif

You know? at first i thought actress Yoo Sun will play as his GF, thanks God i was wrong, that's why i didn't share about her casting news hahahahhaha.... waiting for Jae Rim GF in this drama, i hope he can shine through this yoyo08.gif

It will be a miracle if So Eun play as his GF muahahhahaha cici20.gif

@Niel2804

If So Eun joins the drama... Naver will be exploded! And... we will welcome haters with shake-it-off dance too...

@innasalvatore

why i didnt notice that you mentioned me? mianheyooo T.T

So Eun posted in her instagram a picture of her during Liar Game filming last year ? or last 2 year? molla i lost counting

I wonder what kind of project she will get this year, btw Scholar Who Walk The Night won The best saeguk drama (?) or something in dramafever, Congrats to all cast, PD, writer nim and crew

23 hours ago, Niel2804 said:

@innasalvatore

why i didnt notice that you mentioned me? mianheyooo T.T

So Eun posted in her instagram a picture of her during Liar Game filming last year ? or last 2 year? molla i lost counting

I wonder what kind of project she will get this year, btw Scholar Who Walk The Night won The best saeguk drama (?) or something in dramafever, Congrats to all cast, PD, writer nim and crew

@Niel2804

Bcoz you're so busy with Lucky Romance? Hahahaha... It has been for awhile that I visited this place.. It's so quite now... I haven't finish with Oh Haeyoung and I think I will officially come back here by mid of July or end of July. So I can focus with Song Jae Rim's new drama. His drama will be filming around Aug, right? On, Aug LR is also ending so you need to join me here, hahaha..

I don't know much about Kim So Eun's web drama... Darn! That's why I don't encourage SoLim for web drama. Sometimes web drama is only bring lucky to Actors instead Actress. Kim So Eun should consider another drama role. I just wonder if she can be approach for Song Jae Rim's new drama... Well, on 2016 a lot of weird things happen.. :P

1 hour ago, lovely_alain said:

Lee Ha-Na cast for lead female role in SBS drama series “Our Gab-Soon”

http://asianwiki.com/Our_Gab-Soon 

So Jaerim is casted with Lee Hana once again after Unkind Woman..  Are the production team blind??  Why can't they see Soeun has much better chemistry with Jaerim than Lee Hana?? :anguished:

I'm shocked...should i cry..:bawling:...i don't hate her but i dont want her to be song jae rim gilfriend in this drama...If her character is sjr sister , i'm ok...

JUST SPOIL MY MOOD..:confounded:......now i'm not sure..should i watch it or should i wash it ..:grimace:

Eventhough i'm not happy but i'm really sure that i will always give my support to sjr even in my dream...:rolleyes:

On 1/7/2016 at 1:00 PM, lovely_alain said:

Lee Ha-Na cast for lead female role in SBS drama series “Our Gab-Soon”

http://asianwiki.com/Our_Gab-Soon 

So Jaerim is casted with Lee Hana once again after Unkind Woman..  Are the production team blind??  Why can't they see Soeun has much better chemistry with Jaerim than Lee Hana?? :anguished:

I've just seen the news and I can say that "Our Gab-soon" is a dead drama for me, which is kinda relieving since its plot wasn't that attractive since the beginning.

Full cast for Our Gab Soon has been revealed.

Song Jae Rim, Lee Ha Na, Kim Gyu Ri, Lee Wan, Yoo Sun.

201607040951775781_5779b780e1c86.jpg

Honestly, I like Lee Ha Na. However, Lee Ha Na and Jaerim didn't have the couple aura in a drama.

To see them as a pair is not a good match coz both of them has quite similar height. That's super awkward when looking him trying to do lovey dovey thingy with her.

It just not work for me.

Since I think Jaerim still not a gred A actor, pairing twice with Lee Ha Na will not going to give him any benefit. 

I try to think positive but i still don't understand what the casting team thinking. Does nobody wants to take up that role? Is the story line that bad until they have no one to cast except lee ha na?

Anyways, i wish all the best for them. I will try to watch this drama and see whether it can change my mind.

By the way, I love the saying at  Soeun's t-shirt:-

#Me & #You

Beginning of So Many Wonderful Things

Have A Good Day

Don't Change People. Be An Example. 

Work Hard & Be Yourself.

People Who Belong In Your Life Will Come Find You and Stay

ClcLqN9UkAAIIFV.jpg

On 04/07/2016 at 3:38 PM, innasalvatore said:

I dislike Lee Hana being pair with Song Jae Rim.. I never enjoy their Noona-Dongsaeng relationship in UW.. I guess since I don't like Lee Hana I won't support this drama... Mian-hae~~~ Maybe next time, Song Jae Rim-ssi!

Yup..me too..i'm trying to accept but my mind still can't...

Sorry jae rim ...this time i have to admit that i dont like this drama since i knew about his co-star...

In the beginning i'm really happy that sjr will be a lead but now..everything  not working for me....i'm not happy at all...i have to be honest......

One thing for sure....song jae rim , kim so eun & solim still my bias...forever...up & down they will be always in my top list.....:-))

Hi guys!~

Seems like lee hana read all the online comment.

Today's news ...she has rejected the gab sooni role. Moving forward, I hope only good things will happen to this drama.

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160710084004542

Anyway,  i was thinking maybe they can take kim gyu ri as a female lead instead of searching for other actress. 

P/s: i'm late..but happy eid mubarak to all Muslim honeybees ^^

1 hour ago, _sofie_ said:

Hi guys!~

Seems like lee hana read all the online comment.

Today's news ...she has rejected the gab sooni role. Moving forward, I hope only good things will happen to this drama.

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160710084004542

Anyway,  i was thinking maybe they can take kim gyu ri as a female lead instead of searching for other actress. 

P/s: i'm late..but happy eid mubarak to all Muslim honeybees ^^

Let's see if it happens for real. Respects for Lee Ha-na if she really decides to withdraw due to viewers reserves. An actress who behaves for the sake of the drama is commendable.

I know i'm not a good person but i'm try to be a nice person..:sweatingbullets:...

Why??? Coz i'm happy to hear that Lee Ha Na dropped to join Our Gabsoon...I'm not hate her but I'm glad that she not in this drama...

Sorry LHN but thanks a lot..You did a good decision..:)

Now i hope my version become reality..:blush:

We already have our own Gab Dol & Gab Soon..:heart:

@chiyako92 So, the news are true.

@honeywell Based on the story line, seems like our Soeun does not suit with the character. And i don't think that Soeun will be casted in this drama. Unless they revise the script..

I hate to say this..but I don't like willent ..they are same like Fantagio.

Loves to keep Soeun in their wardrobe. She is so talented but why there is no project until now? *sigh*

Lee Ha Na suddenly backs out of 'Our Gab Soon' following table-read

By jubilantj    33 minutes ago    

Source Allkpop

lee-ha-na_1468170911_af_org.jpg

Actress Lee Ha Na, who was originally confirmed to play opposite Song Jae Rim inSBS's upcoming weekend drama 'Our Gab Soon,' reportedly backed out the last minute following the first read-through. 

An insider informed the The Daily Sports on July 10, "Lee Ha Na has decided against appearing in SBS's new weekend drama 'Our Gab Soon.'" 

Lee Ha Na was present at the drama's table-read this past July 2 at SBS's production center in Tanhyeon-dong. The actress was said to have familiarized herself with her co-stars, and everything had progressed smoothly. Following the table-read, SBS confirmed Lee Ha Na's casting in 'Our Gab Soon.' However, the actress's confirmed casting abruptly fell through when she backed out, for reasons unspecified, the last minute. 

The insider further related, "We're currently searching for a new actress. As soon as negotiations conclude, we plan to begin filming." 

Netizens are putting forth various speculations such as that Lee Ha Na was booted by a sponsored actress or that she simply didn't like the script. What do you think? 

Question: What does the highlighted means?

Archived