[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Omg... I just read the news!! Finally we can see our couple reunited and our dream is come true now guys for them to act in the same drama. This time we can see uri couple do a kissing scenes and Jaerim is finally can kiss her not on the cheek but on the lips. Hahaha.. 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, _sofie_ said:

Guyssss!!! .

It's officially confirmed 30 mins ago!!!!!! .

Let's party!!!!! .

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000487410

Wow.  That's great news and Soeun didn't disappoint us to confirm taking up this female lead role.  We shall resume our crazy screen cap and spazzing during the weekends from August onwards... :wub:

1 hour ago, Niel2804 said:

@innasalvatore

IKR, i will watch Our Gap Soon, another things that worried me is, what if my byuntae sister wake up hahahhahaha....

btw lets up and down in this thread, i wont be surprise if we can move to third thread hahahahahaha 50 episode for Our Gap Soon

Don't wake her up too soon... You might get dehydration before the drama's airing hahahahaha

tumblr_nn56tb9Sr11u2tqwbo1_r1_1280.png

18 minutes ago, lovely_alain said:

Wow.  That's great news and Soeun didn't disappoint us to confirm taking up this female lead role.  We shall resume our crazy screen cap and spazzing during the weekends from August onwards... :wub:

@lovely_alain your posts I always forward to...can't wait!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! WHAAT?! 

Been so busy with the new job and been out of sync with what is going on in Kdrama world since probably my last post MONTHS ago here and the first thing I read is THIS news! OMG!!!!

You guys do NOT know how happy I am! FINALLY! A drama I can be so excited about! Any news on the other cast...or the writers... or the directors? When do they start shooting? OMG! I can't believe this is happening!!! Are they any good because I would rather have them have a really good script together! You can tell how excited I am because I would be all over this news already but the first thought I had was to come in here!

Is it true that it's going to be 25+ episodes?! I've read it may be 50 but I'm not going to get ahead of myself. lol We know that '50' is quite meaningful with us! Goodness, I really hope the script is good and less cliche. I want it to be worthwhile for them!!!! 

Kim So-eun to reunite with Song Jae-rim in SBS family drama

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/kim-so-eun-to-reunite-with-song-jae-rim-in-sbs-family-drama/#comment-2311019

Oh, I wonder what happened behind the scenes on this drama. Lee Hana was the actress originally cast to play Song Jae-rim’s girlfriend in SBS’s new weekend drama Our Gap-soon, which would’ve been a reunion for the Unkind Women co-stars. Lee Hana even attended the cast script read after signing on for the role, but it was announced afterward that she’d be dropping out of the project, due to “differences in the directions that were discussed,” according to Lee’s reps. It’s vague, but it sounds like there was a disagreement over her character.

But it’s not all bad news, especially if you happen to like Song Jae-rim paired with his faux wife Kim So-eun (Scholar Who Walks the Night). The actors were fake-married for a nine-month stint on MBC’s variety show We Got Married, and now it looks like they’ll be reunited, because Kim So-eun is reportedly in final negotiations to take the role that Lee Hana backed out of.

Song Jae-rim headlines the family series as an unemployed college graduate from a poor family, who’s studying to take the civil service exam for the umpteenth time. Kim So-eun has been cast as his girlfriend of ten years, who’s been pinning all her hopes on him passing the exam and proposing marriage. Except he keeps failing, which means he can’t propose, and she keeps working a series of part-time jobs just waiting for him to make good on his promise.

I didn’t catch very many of their episodes of We Got Married, but they had a cute rapport, with their shared love of cats and skinship, though I do think it was his quirks that made the couple interesting. They’re both great actors, so I’d expect a good pairing for the drama anyway, but now there’s an added draw that the show didn’t have before, and I may just watch it for the meta. Except javabeans keeps warning me about this writer’s last drama, King’s Family… Maybe I’ll just wait until SOMEBODY makes me a Song Jae-rim cut of this drama, out of the kindness of her heart. Gee, where would I find someone to do that?

Our Gap-soon follows Yes, That’s How It Is on Saturdays and Sundays beginning in August.

1 hour ago, innasalvatore said:

@crazyasian73

No need to ask... All Honeybees are welcome to come back to this LTE forum.. :)

@Niel2804

Seems like we can't runaway from K-drama now, hahahahaha... :sweatingbullets:

Wow!!! So great reading familiar usernames on this thread! In fact, plenty of you!!! 

HEY GUYS!!! REMEMBER ME? 

If I can only have specific wishes for this drama is that I don't want it to be a parody of their WGM time. I want it to be fresh with a solid script and interesting characters. I have no doubt I'll fall in love with them regardless but I want the writers and the directors to actually put effort into it rather than just hoping the chemistry works. I know the repercussions if they end up solely put their hopes on the chemistry alone... it's not too great because there will only be so much they can do with little given. So c'mon writers and directors!!! Make use of their chemistry and please do it right! hahah I'm talking like I'm speaking to them but whatever...

And I don't know about you guys but I think it's about time for me to re-watch SOLIM on WGM. Have I missed anything in Kdrama world? Any good dramas? Being an adult is overrated. Stupid responsibilities! lol

3 hours ago, aivzthegreat said:

I know you are all waiting for this...

KIM SO EUN SMALL SCREEN COMEBACK... 'OUR GAP SOON' CONFIRMED!

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000487410

I cant wait for more of your SOLIM siggys! I think I'll be needing one sometime in the near future! <3 lol

12 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

But remember what happened with TSWWTN, she ended up upstaging the lead actress, so much so that many sites, and some award shows had her and Lee Jun Ki down as best couple, even though they were only a couple for like 1-2 episodes.

She can't help it, she just has that magic. Her roles are always so incredibly memorable. Even in A Thousand Kisses, she was a part of the supporting couple, but they were so much more popular than the lead couple.

I was on the same boat as you, unfortunately. She did great in the very little she given but her character in TSWWTN had so much potential, yet, wasn't given a real chance to develop. Did she and LJK really win best couple in certain award show? Anyone have links to it? I would love to see or read more about it.

BTW, has this thread been updated again? Why aren't my post being separated? They don't automatically join anymore? SORRY! :(

@mekxLly21

really? 36? i read somewhere that it will be lucky 50 episode LOL, maybe i was wrong but i don't mind if it really 50 episode kkkkkkk lets spazzing chingu ^^

@luvsushi

Andwaeeeee...... I remember my past sin spreading byuntae stuff in here hahahahahahhaha

@innasalvatore

Omooo, get ready.... starting in August, we areee wee weee areeee hahahhahaha

@aXiSEEu12

Anyeoooong my fellow honeybees *waving waving*

crazy monkey 008

Annyeong chinggu...

Happy Hari Raya Eid al-Fitr for you who celebrate it!

How have you been????

been looooooooonnnggg time since I visited this forum,,my ship almost sink  crazy monkey 010

but heeeyy...this morning, uri Kim so Eun ssi has said YES to the drama!! yahoooooo....

crazy monkey 018crazy monkey 016 Christmas seems come early for us,,hahahaha... 

already read negative comment about SE acting but let's hope bees,,let's hope that this drama will be a HIT!!  crazy monkey 020

and hopefully we can see their kisseu kisseu scene,,wkwkwkwk... crazy monkey 045

hope I have a chance to visit you more often,,chu baby chu!

1 hour ago, lovely_alain said:

Yeah..since she doesn't have any project..it didn't give her any harm if she take up this project right ^^ one thing that i know is the popularity of this drama has definitely increased! 

The next thing for us to do is pray hard that the storyline and script for this drama is going to be a great piece ^^

Now, honeybees around the world be like :

jcB6Umi.jpg

Pic credit to owner ^^

So to those interested, I looked up the director and scriptwriter(s). There's only two listed on hancinema thus far!

DIRECTOR: Boo Seong Cheol

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-12%20at%2011.25.

SCRIPTWRITER: Moon Yeong Nam

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-12%20at%2011.25.

My thoughts on the DIRECTOR are fairly good:

I loved MY GF IS A GUMIHO and CELEBRITY SWEETHEART---had some beautiful cinematography.

I hated JANG OK-JEONG. 

I have yet to see MASK or LOBBYIST but I do love Su Ae and Song Il Gook. They SHOULD do a film or drama together. :)

My thoughts on the SCRIPTWRITER are so and so. 

I've seen LIVE IN STYLE but found it rather forgetful (that I had to YOUTUBE it) and I believe I remember being frustrated with the story and characters which is generally not a positive sign. I've seen THREE BROTHERS but like her other drama, I don't remember much of it. :-X  Considering they were both back in 2013, let's hope the writer has come up with something MUCH MUCH MUCH better. :) 

I've heard of MY ROSY LIFE and TEARS OF ENDEARMENT but I have not seen them. I'm not too familiar with her other dramas. 

So overall, the drama seems like it may be promising and with Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun as one of its leading cast, I think that's a definite plus for the drama already! I don't want to count the eggs before they hatch but I am content with the director even though I am not completely sold with the scriptwriter. Positive vibes though and let's hope she gives us great characters with storylines that will keep us tuning in week after week! 

Can someone please give me a website/links of where I can watch WGM Solim episodes with English subtitles? Preferably just SOLIM cuts. I don't care for the other couples. lol A marathon is about to happen but I need help from the honeybees to point me at the right direction! PLEASE? Thanks in advance! 

16 hours ago, mekxLly21 said:

I think its a BED scene...they are married here, right ??? hahaha...atleast a real one and not a UFC bed scene...dont get me wrong I really enjoy that wrestling match they had.,,but I want to see a honeymoon !!! hahaha...

No, they will not be married....er yet in the drama (or in real life, hahaha). They will be "co-habitants' or in other words a live-in couple who had been dating for 10 years. She hopes that he proposes to her after he passes his exams but that seems to be the issue.

Hmm, I hope the writers/directors give their characters more to work with; otherwise, their premises is already pretty set up. I would've actually preferred to see a build up in their relationship but I guess we already know how it was for them to live together in their (almost) first year because of WGM. lol Surely, I am expecting a major re-build in their character's relationship to eventually happen. I sure hope most of you are not expecting this just to play out romantic...  Get ready for angst and quarrels between the two. I believe this falls under FAMILY DRAMA category. 

And I am probably alone on this but I also hope that the scriptwriters don't involve re-creating TOO MUCH WGM moments in a sense that their character's relationship seem more like a WGM parody. I want to be able to separate the two until they've established their characters and maybe they can hint some WGM moments. lol I mean, I highly doubt they will have any issues in the chemistry department. Seriously and I hope that the writers/directors take advantage of it in a good way. 

As far as their characters, I really want them to be well-established into fresh, gripping, and interesting individually and as a couple apart from what we know of them already thanks to WGM. 

8 minutes ago, aXiSEEu12 said:

Can someone please give me a website/links of where I can watch WGM Solim episodes with English subtitles? Preferably just SOLIM cuts. I don't care for the other couples. lol A marathon is about to happen but I need help from the honeybees to point me at the right direction! PLEASE? Thanks in advance! 

You can watch here...

https://akinaz89.wordpress.com/wgm-2/jaerim-soeun-couple/

12 minutes ago, aXiSEEu12 said:

https://solimfinity.wordpress.com/list-episodes/

Y do i feel like everything that veni-vidi-vici has written on "the road to you" becoming all real. Started from they were having last party and now this. Being together in a drama. I got chills all over my body now. Omo omo. 

@mekxLly21 & @_sofie_ Thanks so much for the links!!! YAY!!!

I'm off to watch it now but I should actually sleep.

But I shall watch!!! lol 

Work is going to suck tomorrow! 

Their drama definitely came at the right time too considering Game of Thrones' season just ended... (sigh) So you can imagine that I've been deprived from watching a good love story! Maybe this and the reunion is just what I am needing to fill up that void. hahaha

Archived