[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, _sofie_ said:

Omgggggg guyssss!!!

Have you read the news today..just came out at 10.12am kst.

I don't know what i'm reading but i'm dyinggggggg of happiness ..my hands still trembling... ㅠㅠ

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002574643

Omoooo....!!! I heard the news from honeybee   via whatsapp then I'm coming to check the news here!!! I'm already collapse ..kekeke.God ,please make it true.

Honeybees will super duper busy again if it become real. !!!! Solim Solim Solim... 

1 hour ago, _sofie_ said:

Omgggggg guyssss!!!

Have you read the news today..just came out at 10.12am kst.

I don't know what i'm reading but i'm dyinggggggg of happiness ..my hands still trembling... ㅠㅠ

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002574643

Yes, I also saw the news/rumor elsewhere. If this is going to happen I'll be watching the series no matter how poor the story will be. Seems that SBS is quite smart to try to cast Soeun in it.  Let's hope this shall come true.

5 minutes ago, lovely_alain said:

Yes, I also saw the news/rumor elsewhere. If this is going to happen I'll be watching the series no matter how poor the story will be. Seems that SBS is quite smart to try to cast Soeun in it.  Let's hope this shall come true.

I'm with you...i dont care about a storyline anymore coz i'm really happy today...it's all becoz of SOLIM reunite....kikiki...i know..solim can create their own scripts...hahahahaha...

When i translate one of the article :

This role is undertaken by kim so eun prior to lee hana decided to not appear after reading the script. Seems like it is not the right direction for her.

Since the crew was looking for a new actress, kim so eun was the final cast it deems fit.

______

And Soeun is currently in the contract negotiation stage with SBS . The final decision will be today.

Pray for the best honeybees!! ^^

Honeybees..

Our korean unnie has called willent and they said that Soeun wasn't confirmed "our gabsoon",  just negotiating with production.

Unnie said that they need a lot of good comment on soeun's article but since we can't speak/write hangul..please help to drop a good comment to willent IG. Thank you so much guys ^^

Although other people will dislike SoLim to appear together in a drama..please stay strong and support them. Love you =)

1187887217582.gifAnyeong Honeybees, first i want to say Minal Aidzin Wal Faidzin, happy Ied Mubarak for all who celebrate it ^^

I am sorry for being inactive in this thread for a while since i am busy promoting my oppa in his thread and in his drama thread, but this weekend my oppa drama will end, and while waiting for his movie we can reunite again in solim thread like we always do ^^ 1187887611552.gif and early this morning while checking my twitter TL, i got shock reading about the possibilty of our Solim reunite again in Our Gap Soon which is a drama that Jae Rim already confirmed ^^ 

oh God let it be True, since we waiting for this news like for forever hahahaha... and i have to change my comment about wont to watch Our Gab Soon since makjang is not my favorite, and i heard its also will have 50 episode 1186917928840.gif but if Solim realy reunite in this drama i dont care about the storyline, the 50 episode and etc, i wall watch it with all my heart also i will collect all of their BTS (Solim Couple Only) hahahahhaa ^^

so far there is 8 article in Naver and probably increase now, Honeybees lets pray hard, hope it's become true

Seriously, soeun's kfans..it is so frustrating ..i saw some of your comments.. ㅠㅠ

Why are you disagree for soeun to accept this drama??? She definitely need job right now. And you are her fans..why won't you support her..ㅠㅠ 

I'm so frustrated unable to help...ㅠㅠ

I really want to see solim together or else..i don't know when we can see them together again in a public ..........

18 minutes ago, _sofie_ said:

Seriously, soeun's kfans..it is so frustrating ..i saw some of your comments.. ㅠㅠ

Why are you disagree for soeun to accept this drama???

ummm I only saw one Fan who talk about it ,but if there are some, don't blame them. kim so eun past / old weekend drama didn't do well and she in talk to join another one, plus, the original female drop it in the last minute make it uncomfortable (for many)  and as a fan who follow all her project (I can understand them in this point).  this's how they feel , but if soeun agree/join they will support her .. so don't worry.

If it's conformed, I'll pray for drama success because it will mean too much for both leads and their fans.

11 minutes ago, Alenowsh said:

ummm I only saw one Fan who talk about it ,but if there are some, don't blame them. kim so eun past / old weekend drama didn't do well and she in talk to join another one, plus, the original female drop it in the last minute make it uncomfortable (for many)  and as a fan who follow all her project (I can understand them in this point).  this's how they feel , but if soeun agree/join they will support her .. so don't worry.

If it's conformed, I'll pray for drama success because it will mean too much for both leads and their fans.

I saw few comments here and there... actually i don't understand. What kind of project her fans will approved? If they don't like this and that..soeun will have no job. 

I don't blame them coz i don't understand what they want. I am just frustrated coz i really wanna see soeun in a drama..with jaerim is a bonus. 

They should blame the agency for not taking her career seriously but please don't make soeun lost her job...

It is almost end of year..only 5 months left for this year and yet she doesn't have any project. For PS2, you must know how long we have to wait to watch with eng sub, right? *sigh*

Ps: i am so frustrated coz i can't help anything.....

Guest myasally

I cannot believe my eyes when i saw the news, so the possibility is there for Soeun to accept? It's been a while for me lurking on this forum, I've been busy with Doctors.... but Solim can never leave my heart. 

It's about time for Soeun to be in a drama, i'll watch any drama she star in but if she join Jaerim, do I have to explain my reaction? I'll be exploding with happiness.... I hope she can confirm asap..

Just saw on Soompi that So Eun might sign on to pair up with Jae Rim! Got SOOOOO excited that I had to come in here and spazz with fellow honeybees!!! ^_____^ Can't wait to read good news that it'll be confirmed! Miss So Eun on screen so much!

Annyong chingu-deul...its been a mighty long time...real life got the better of me...like health, blah, blah..

Anyways, I am just so excited about the possibility of KSE joining SJR on a weekend drama and keeping my toes crossed...

SBS is always very 'daring'  when it comes to making decision on the drama casting. Many young hallyu stars have been successfully launched by SBS...so I think it will happen..and I pray it will be their 'breakthrough'  in terms of career and of course hoping for them becoming a
'legit couple'

1 hour ago, _sofie_ said:

actually i don't understand. What kind of project her fans will approved? If they don't like this and that..soeun will have no job. 

I don't blame them coz i don't understand what they want. I am just frustrated coz i really wanna see soeun in a drama..with jaerim is a bonus. 

They should blame the agency for not taking her career seriously but please don't make soeun lost her job...

It is almost end of year..only 5 months left for this year and yet she doesn't have any project. For PS2, you must know how long we have to wait to watch with eng sub, right? *sigh*

Ps: i am so frustrated coz i can't help anything.....

I classify their comments as WISHING and HOPING, like any fan who wish the best to his Fav actor and I never thought of these as a problem or lead to "Have no job" because it's up to kim soeun in the end.

The roles offers came and go, this's the actor life and we will never knew, maybe there are other offers for her and she is choosing one right know, including this drama.

I always tell my friends to not take few fans comments so serious (coz it's opinion) and the final decision with soeun not the fans, on the other hand the fans have the right to keep wishing the best for her.

anyway. I put 80% that she will join, unless there's better offer.

=)

Archived