Quantcast
LavelyShai

[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

First date tips from uri Henry:

Make her house like your own home. 
Use the kitchen and toilet like you pay the gas and water bill. :))

Poor Henry. He can't hold his stomach either in Real Man or in WGM. I don't know the girl. I hope she is cool enough to be good to him. He's not Korean, it's not easy for her. Anyway it's fun to watch them :-)

RAW

Just finish watching 1st ep and all i can say i've already ship this couple.. I can see in future henry will be doing alot of aegyo, he will be doing alot of cooking for his wife and he will rely on yewon too.. Yewon will be taking care of henry hehe. Love their passion and interest towards music and henry being a supportive husband. Looking forward for their nxt interaction ;)

Guest emma86line

Ahh I miss the chubby Yewon but she's still pretty.

Guest wtimes3

Ahh I miss the chubby Yewon but she's still pretty.

You just want to pinch her cheeks...

Ah yes, let the fun begin. I love the part where they played the keyboard together. :x In most K-entertainment the flirting is relegated to the guy (and Henry does it happily, of course) but Yewon isn't a total prude either, which I love. I've seen her in R&I, so I know she's got the personality to do her part in creating great onscreen chemistry. 

So happy to finally see Henry on this show!

I heard Korean have things with giving shoes as gift. Have to do with the one you gave the shoes to, will run away from you.
Well, this couple, they have things with shoes too.
They kick them. :D
Would that reverse the 'bad luck' superstitious for them and they will run to each other instead? :))

This is just a random post since I was browsing Youtube, rewatching videos of them. Don't take it seriously. It doesn't make sense anyway :D
They are really funny and have the 'variety skills'. Indeed, a very interesting couple to watch. 

Loving this new couple's interactions based on the RAW. At first, appearance wise I thought these two wouldn't go well together (please don't throw daggers at me lol), but now I totally changed my mind - count me on this ship! Yewon's bubbly and laid back personality fits perfectly with Henry. Can't wait for the episode to be subbed.

Guest toomuchsmiling

i just finished watching the raw ep! what do u guys think of Henry and Yewon?

so far I don't think they match that well...? Henry's crazy hyper and Yewon is like completely different from him. I feel like their personalities don't mesh BUT it was only the first ep. With time after the awkwardness passes they'll be fun to watch. Time will tell! It'll be fun to see their progress! ;)

btw her Chihuahua puppies are ADORBS. I wanted to squish them lol

i just finished watching the raw ep! what do u guys think of Henry and Yewon?

so far I don't think they match that well...? Henry's crazy hyper and Yewon is like completely different from him. I feel like their personalities don't mesh BUT it was only the first ep. With time after the awkwardness passes they'll be fun to watch. Time will tell! It'll be fun to see their progress! ;)

btw her Chihuahua puppies are ADORBS. I wanted to squish them lol

At first, i have the same thought.

but i went thru JjongAh couple from their 1st awkward eps to the bittersweet end.

With all cameras and crew with cardboard telling what they have to say and do, it is pretty normal that they 're not clicked well. But who knows over the time...

I like these two new couple.

henry - yewon portrays bubbly and playful couple.

jonghyun - seungyeon portrays calm and mature couple.

i want too see their duet in the future, yewon on piano and henry on violin. make my wish come true juseyo, PD-nim.

Wow, not much spazz in here for a new couple as compared to the other one..:( i have yet to watch the episode so can't say much..

Good morning!

No paparazzi pics yet?

am so curious about this couple too. They look cute together and we might get a lot of laughters from this gag couple.

Even tho it's the first episode, I can't see the other lady working out with Henry. Especially after reading someone's subs for the other couple. She likes Manly men. Henry doesn't seem "Manly". I think he's more intellectual and crazy.

But  I think these two will have a very interesting marriage.

Guest emma86line

Bring on more HenWon, my life needs more cray cray in it!  8-}

Thank you for creating the thread.

Yeaaaay!! Henry is back!!

It's been a while i dont watch wgm, I think i'll start again from Henry-Yewon couple.
Reading through the comments before, Im not sure how they will go through their marriage life. 
Hope they will have a good relationship for the next episode.

Looking forward for the subs soon :)

Good morning!

No paparazzi pics yet?

am so curious about this couple too. They look cute together and we might get a lot of laughters from this gag couple.

Precisely... This couple seems to lack publicised photos. Not much news about them. :(

Oh no.. just watched the sub.. does it mean yewon won't be picked?? :'( .. thus, the lack of this couple's photos on a date... Aww im feeling for yewon. She is such a sweetheart but somehow i feel k-men dont quite prefer her features. Also based on her IY2 show. Except for RI2.. the other lady has the face that most men would fall for at first sight.

Sorry just my thought.