Quantcast
LavelyShai

[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Official Pictures Are Up^^

B_8LaLUU8AAIteI.jpg

even with screencaps Henry is super duper funny~. Can't wait for them to debut as a pair this Saturday :D

credits to kor_celebrities

Henry Looks Shy and Nervous Meeting Yewon for the First Time in “We Got Married” Preview Stills

Henry.jpg

MBC‘s TV show “We Got Married” revealed preview stills of Henry andYewon‘s first date.

In the upcoming episode, Henry receives a mission card with an address that indicates the place he has to go for his first date. After getting the card, Henry is unable to hide his nerves. He prepares for the date by trying on various clothes and spraying perfume all over himself.

11.jpg

Yewon, who was also preparing for the date, is surprised to find out that the first date will take place at her house. She hurriedly cleans the house and even displays books in order to look smarter.

2.jpg

When Henry arrives at the house, he tries to cook an omelette for Yewon, but out of nervousness, messes up several times.

Henry’s struggles don’t end here. After a few hours of straining himself, he ends up having a stomachache and uses Yewon’s bathroom. After he’s finished, he feels embarrassed about the smell and sprays air freshener all over the bathroom, making Yewon laugh.

henry-yewon1.jpg

This episode of “We Got Married” will be aired on March 14 at 5 p.m. KST.

soompi

Hello, fellow shippers

After reading their news article, Henry is really a funny namja,, How much D he has?LOL Yewon is one bubbbly girl for sure a good pair with him so as Henry himself..hopefully everything will go smoothly and do enjoy the ride!! hehehe

Waiting for Saturday to come~

tumblr_nkur7omNXH1sh8uxlo1_500.gif

cr : dramatroll

Now i know why he sprayed on yewon...lol!!! Super cute and so dorky.

Its already 14 March in my country. Soo its White Day 0078.gif

Happy White Day Everyonecute-red-crab-emoticon.gif

7886255.gif

Lets excited for tomorrow for our new newlyweeds to debut . HenWon and JongYeon couple . rabbit-3-smiley-005.gif

Curious with the new couples' faces. Henry looks familiar, thinking of the show where I first saw him. So he was the cute guy in Fated to Love You. :D  

good day chingus..

excited and anticipates for this couple along with solim and jongyeon couple :x

Yo! Henry-Yewon rocking it!  dance with me crazy rabbit

First, Yewon pants is damn kawaiiii~~~~

LOL-ing moments (too many actually) at 
Henry parking his car. That parking situation is just like mine :)) Damn those side mirrors!
Spraying too much breath freshener
Pressing the bell like a lift button 

AWESOME moments
They play piano~~~ tralalalaaaaaa I cant believe the scene I want them to have come out that early admire onion head

And I was counting the number he shakes her hand :))

And without sub can I guess what they are saying when they were in Yewon's room?
I think he thought that black mask is a b** PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And Gyeonghwan (I think) he said well there is only one side 

Mian...my imagination sometimes.... panda 04

Not familiar with Henry until today. Wowww he really comfortable in the kitchen and the way he cooked the omelette... *clapping*

But i wonder why the BRI was done more than 1 time for this eps. I saw Henry wearing 2 diff clothes there.

i saw Henry long ago in Strong Heart when he played the piano so well. Appreciate that he don't show off his skill but let Yewon to do her thing. and the way Henry look into her... *swooning*

from the next preview, i wonder who will be match with who.

i hope this couple stay together thou..

the preview worries me.. because it seems Henry chose seung yeon instead of yewon.. During the couple selection time, jonghyun and seung yeon couple were already standing there and Henry comes.. jonghyun and seung yeon were surprised but it might be a gimmick for us to watch the next episode. 

And their story began...

The moment she opened that door :x

photo 64D02A5F-170D-4963-BF4B-5C66DB007B2E_zpshgzb1tza.jpg

They start of shy but that awkward phase (looks to me) that it didnt last long. I dont even understand what theyre saying but their interaction was fun to watch.

Edit:

@ParkSiQa chingu-yah!!!!! HAPPY BDAY!!! Open your pm, your gift is waiting HAHA!

Anyway, i'll spazz with ya'll tomorrow. Its past 3am my time and im so sleepy, i dont think i'll make any more sense if i stay. :D nyt!

finish watching  it live. Typical Yewon too casual too normal , people will make fun of her at first and then they will end up fond of her.

and also typical Henry too, play around and having fun, end up people don't take him seriously.

if these 2 end up together it's gonna be a weird couple ever. lol

but who know since Kwanghee was able to take care Sunhwa really well, beyond people's expectation.

it very interesting thou.

talking about Yewon, I've been her fan since IY2 day. She the kind of girl who has nothing special too kind too casual. She will go with the flow to the point people keep making fun of her, over look her, sometime they went too harsh on her. But she just endure it all, she went trough a lot in the past.

this girl, no matter how harsh people treat her she still doing it with smile.

I have seen her in many programs, she will end up the same situation whenever she need to pair up or pick by a guy.   

so tbh, it's not that surprise if Henry will not pick her at first. lol

Going to meet your wife and use her C.R. =))

my first impression of this couple funny and candid couple

Love the character of Henry :x

I love the 3 couples.. :D

Belated happy birthday @ParkSiQa

part one made me laugh ,,, I like to Yewon, simple girl, cheerful ,,,, and I also saw her show in IY2, I laugh to see behavior Yewon in every show ,,, Yewon unnie fighting :x :x :x

M28JDo4m.pnguIlgUlum.pngyLWxgXtm.pngAqBoTm2m.png
The crazy husband

VS

The angelic wife
tumblr_nkv658bkLK1up377po2_500.gif

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

credit:
screencap by @fini_n
gif from 4SOME Tumblr

p/s: I want her pants really bad
p/s/s: Thank you @r3drose for the wish... and THE GIFT! :D
Yaaa @renvic you love me so much eh? You wish me in all threads :)) Thank you baby! :x