[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

Guest winaitip

finish watching  it live. Typical Yewon too casual too normal , people will make fun of her at first and then they will end up fond of her.

and also typical Henry too, play around and having fun, end up people don't take him seriously.

if these 2 end up together it's gonna be a weird couple ever. lol

but who know since Kwanghee was able to take care Sunhwa really well, beyond people's expectation.

it very interesting thou.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest winaitip

talking about Yewon, I've been her fan since IY2 day. She the kind of girl who has nothing special too kind too casual. She will go with the flow to the point people keep making fun of her, over look her, sometime they went too harsh on her. But she just endure it all, she went trough a lot in the past.

this girl, no matter how harsh people treat her she still doing it with smile.

I have seen her in many programs, she will end up the same situation whenever she need to pair up or pick by a guy.   

so tbh, it's not that surprise if Henry will not pick her at first. lol

M28JDo4m.pnguIlgUlum.pngyLWxgXtm.pngAqBoTm2m.png
The crazy husband

VS

The angelic wife
tumblr_nkv658bkLK1up377po2_500.gif

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

credit:
screencap by @fini_n
gif from 4SOME Tumblr

p/s: I want her pants really bad
p/s/s: Thank you @r3drose for the wish... and THE GIFT! :D
Yaaa @renvic you love me so much eh? You wish me in all threads :)) Thank you baby! :x

Guest Kpoplover89

Just finish watching 1st ep and all i can say i've already ship this couple.. I can see in future henry will be doing alot of aegyo, he will be doing alot of cooking for his wife and he will rely on yewon too.. Yewon will be taking care of henry hehe. Love their passion and interest towards music and henry being a supportive husband. Looking forward for their nxt interaction ;)

Ah yes, let the fun begin. I love the part where they played the keyboard together. :x In most K-entertainment the flirting is relegated to the guy (and Henry does it happily, of course) but Yewon isn't a total prude either, which I love. I've seen her in R&I, so I know she's got the personality to do her part in creating great onscreen chemistry. 

So happy to finally see Henry on this show!

I heard Korean have things with giving shoes as gift. Have to do with the one you gave the shoes to, will run away from you.
Well, this couple, they have things with shoes too.
They kick them. :D
Would that reverse the 'bad luck' superstitious for them and they will run to each other instead? :))

This is just a random post since I was browsing Youtube, rewatching videos of them. Don't take it seriously. It doesn't make sense anyway :D
They are really funny and have the 'variety skills'. Indeed, a very interesting couple to watch. 

Loving this new couple's interactions based on the RAW. At first, appearance wise I thought these two wouldn't go well together (please don't throw daggers at me lol), but now I totally changed my mind - count me on this ship! Yewon's bubbly and laid back personality fits perfectly with Henry. Can't wait for the episode to be subbed.

Guest toomuchsmiling

i just finished watching the raw ep! what do u guys think of Henry and Yewon?

so far I don't think they match that well...? Henry's crazy hyper and Yewon is like completely different from him. I feel like their personalities don't mesh BUT it was only the first ep. With time after the awkwardness passes they'll be fun to watch. Time will tell! It'll be fun to see their progress! ;)

btw her Chihuahua puppies are ADORBS. I wanted to squish them lol

Guest asterido

i just finished watching the raw ep! what do u guys think of Henry and Yewon?

so far I don't think they match that well...? Henry's crazy hyper and Yewon is like completely different from him. I feel like their personalities don't mesh BUT it was only the first ep. With time after the awkwardness passes they'll be fun to watch. Time will tell! It'll be fun to see their progress! ;)

btw her Chihuahua puppies are ADORBS. I wanted to squish them lol

At first, i have the same thought.

but i went thru JjongAh couple from their 1st awkward eps to the bittersweet end.

With all cameras and crew with cardboard telling what they have to say and do, it is pretty normal that they 're not clicked well. But who knows over the time...

I like these two new couple.

henry - yewon portrays bubbly and playful couple.

jonghyun - seungyeon portrays calm and mature couple.

i want too see their duet in the future, yewon on piano and henry on violin. make my wish come true juseyo, PD-nim.

Guest asterido

Good morning!

No paparazzi pics yet?

am so curious about this couple too. They look cute together and we might get a lot of laughters from this gag couple.

Even tho it's the first episode, I can't see the other lady working out with Henry. Especially after reading someone's subs for the other couple. She likes Manly men. Henry doesn't seem "Manly". I think he's more intellectual and crazy.

But  I think these two will have a very interesting marriage.

Archived