[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gpddd

I have just made a post on the diversity of the audience of We Got Married.
Over 50 (!!!) countries. I don't know about you, but I'm surprised at the rank of some countries on here. WGM fans seem to be from all over the place.
http://gpddd.blogspot.com/2015/03/we-got-married-263-intercontinental-audience.html

Yoyayee said: @gpddd Nice review you've there and I totally enjoyed that. :-bd

Guest Yoyayee

Preview... \:D/
Changing partners wedding_photo2150320153137entertain4.jpgwedding_photo2150320153206entertain0.jpg
I'm curious what they're talking about :-? wedding_photo2150320153150entertain0.jpg

Tbh, I'm a bit sad for Yewon for not getting one of the bouquet as Jonghyun gave both of them to Seungyeon.

wedding_photo2150320153150entertain1.jpg

@Yoyayee ..Thats what im saying abt yewon wont rcv any bouquet of flower.... Feel so sad if i were in yewon's shoes. Maybe she is just so comfy that guys may "overlook" her charm as a love interest? Well the more i will support yewon.. Shall see what henry's gift for his next partner.

Guest Yoyayee

gpddd said: I have just made a post on the diversity of the audience of We Got Married.
Over 50 (!!!) countries. I don't know about you, but I'm surprised at the rank of some countries on here. WGM fans seem to be from all over the place.
http://gpddd.blogspot.com/2015/03/we-got-married-263-intercontinental-audience.html

Guys, i managed to catch the part where they guys went to their chosen wife. Of course no surprise for JH & partner. But i didnt realize i was smiling like a proud noona towards our HenWon. It was sooo sweet at the end of it. Glad Yewon is partnered with Henry. He may be cheeky but he knows how to treat his woman. Heheheehe. Im happy this part is done. Now, next ep. Pls :)

Anyeong everyone! hi onion head
Wah the thread is getting more and more people :x
I was so busy the past week I had no time to spazz here.
@SnowApple Thank you so much for creating the banner! I LOVE THEM ALL! But like many here I love the charisma the most! :xI will use it for my signature later but before that I need to have another for JongYeon couple and Song Jae Rim and Ji Chang Wook too :)) I wanna put them all in my signature.
I want to post about todays episode but MBC was lagging so much I missed many moments. Erghhhhh~~~Will watch RAW and come back later!

Guest crying_kim

do you guys watch neek week preview? henry bought necklace for yewon and they about to kiss on the lips right??  :x

@1shye me too. I was too late to watch it and only saw a little part of them. The way henry treated yewon differently than the other girl :x ahh!! I'm so happy right now . And I'm glad that yewon gets treated kindly by jonghyun. I love the preview for next week. Sooooo romantic! Can't wait for the eng subs to come out!

*waves all* 

Yewon is SO cute, if I were a guy I would go to her in no time lol anyway, I caught a glimpse of today's epi and Henry intentionally passed Yewon to go to the other girl's room (making the others flustered) just to do some "push and pull", then he went back to her and it was so cuute like, if I saw correctly, Y threw the letter with the name of the husband she choose on the floor and then H was beside her again, making her shocked, he gave her the lollipop and she was really cautious like "are you choosing me?" or something (I don't know Korean!) and then his name was in the letter, so she choose him back? I don't know but THAT. WAS. CUTE. 

On next week they'll have a marriage photoshoot and yes, there's Henry leaning near to her face while Yewon has her eyes closed, I'm not sure we'll really have a kiss this soon, but who cares? That was REALLY cute.  

*cuteness overload*

Archived