[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

Okay, now that I've watched their segment about 2,238,672,373 times, I can say without a doubt that I could watch these two watch paint dry. They would find a way to make it interesting, you know what I mean? The great thing is that they're just warm, sincere people in general, to each other and others. My favorite couples in WGM are always the ones who aren't so aware of the camera. They just let go and have fun together. And they don't shy away when that fun turns sentimental, as it inevitably will, sometimes. Borrow romance for a bit, folks, that's what the show is for. Obviously Henry and Yewon won't have a problem with that. :D

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yoyayee

Finally we move to next page! lol :-bd @SnowApple I agree. Eventhough most people talking about WGM is scripted, I believe that HenWon (is this the correct fandom name?) are always spontaneous and sincere with their reactions.

Guest Kpoplover89

One more day guys!! Im so excited!! ;) the truth will be revealed weather henry will choose yewon? But deep down my heart i know henry gonna pick yewon and the preview just trolling with us ;)

I'm only watching this for Henry, but for those worried about Yewon, supposed Henry and Seungyeon know each other from their trainee days and have a "brother/sister" like relationship.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if Henry was trolling.  If anyone can read korean, here's an article about them  http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000653230.  I hoped there would be more fans to discuss them, but maybe they're a lot older like me and are too lazy to post most of the time.

Guest Yoyayee

With the help from Google Translate, here the rough translation..
'We Got Married' ball Seung Yeon, Henry and friendship "trainee days my brother, my brother." Articles, enter 20/03/2015 15:03 0A - a +
[ TV Report = Kim, Ji - Hyun reporter] MBC between saying 'We Got Married Season 2' Newcomer of the singer Henry Lee Seung Yeon ball like a long time ago chinnammae jinaetdeon showed off a surprising friendship. In a recent shoot after the first date the second Henry Lee Seung Yeon and the ball is in a meeting to determine the date could not conceal the face of another and surprises. It was between the trainee days spent close to my brother, sister with just the same. The two men faced each other even though yeotneun between the original and easy new excitement in the fact that he could be a virtual marriage opponents dating. Naturally used to share the memories of the story, the ball is remembered Seung Yeon give him that Henry built himself the nickname 'Gollum' in the past. Henry was embarrassed and "Gollum was so pretty to the eye," he explain it clung to laugh. Henry romantic date with two people on board that makes the restaurant was playing the piano and dancing only for Henry to return the ball to the ball Seung Yeon Lee Seung Yeon pyeolchigido was.
Kim, Ji - Hyun reporters mooa@tvreport.co.kr / photo = MBC Copyright © TV reports ( tvreport.co.kr ), prohibits unauthorized copying and redistribution [ TV Report newsstand shortcut ] [ TV Report Mobile Web shortcut ]
=)) =)) =))

Guest Yoyayee

"Henry is a conservative gentleman towards his onscreen wife Yewon"
Yewon-henry_1426826756_af_org.jpg

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/henry-is-a-conservative-gentleman-towards-his-onscreen-wife-yewon

Guest gpddd

1shye said: @gpddd ... Again, i felt your summary is very spot on! I like your humour. I wish i have the knack of writing just like you. Keep it going, please. :)

My heart always skip with joy when there is a new post and news about this couple. They are really lovely and so candid. Btw, I saw one gif at the other couple thread that has yewon with her other date. She was "flipped"!. Omo! That i totally cannot wait to watch. Although the pairing is confirmed, hope that date went well for Yewon.

Guest gpddd

Uploaded a Video Review of Episode 263. Enjoy.
http://gpddd.blogspot.com/2015/03/we-got-married-episode-263-video-review.html

Guest Yoyayee

As this thread a bit quite, I wanna share a few pics to brighten the mood. ^^~
hy3.jpg
=))
I put the rest under spoiler. :)

hy7.jpg
hy9.jpg
hy10.jpg
hy8.jpg
hy14.jpg

Cto.

@Yoyayee  Agreed. What I always say to quell the Greek chorus of "WGM is scripted" is, WGM is only as scripted as the couple makes it. The fact that they have a location and/or event chosen for them doesn't mean they can't genuinely enjoy each other's company and make for some good onscreen mush. It's staged, but it doesn't have to be fake--the two aren't necessarily synonymous. Lots of couples have struggled with this; they just went where they were told and talked about banal subjects, not willing to open their hearts to each other (even in professional courtesy, for crying out loud). Not so with our HenWon. I get the feeling they came to do this as genuinely as possible. Like I said, borrowing romance for a bit, but giving it back when shooting ends. There's a great quote from Audrey Hepburn about this:
"Actually, you have to be a little bit in love with your leading man and vice versa. If you're going to portray love, you have to feel it. You can't do it any other way. But you don't carry it beyond the set."
Not that I'd be opposed if they carried it beyond the set. :x I wholeheartedly agree, though, being a stage actor myself. If I ever need to portray romance, I do have to method myself into at least some genuine feelings for that co-star, even though we're completely platonic off-stage. Some actors don't have to method themselves (famously, Natalie Wood), which is fine. But for those that do, I can always detect their sincerity onscreen, and it makes for that extra layer of effect. 

@SnowApple ..you're a stage actor? That is so cool. Back to the dates tmrw, im sure Henry will be all fine and random with his date. I am just so worried for Yewon. The other guy is all smitten with his would be wife so i sincerely hope he will do his best to be nice and just enjoy without hurting her feeling too much. And sadly, i guess she won't be getting any flowers... I hope im wrong. But yewon is always positive, she will still be all smiles at the end of the day.

@1shye Yes, with my local theatre. Nothing major, I'm not on broadway or anything. :D As for JH and Yewon, I'm sure he'll be nice, just not smitten, as you say. From the previews, it looks like Henry will finally live out his playing-the-piano-at-a-romantic-dinner dream. He talked about it last time he was on Sketchbook--hilarious stuff. It's clear he really has been single for a while, with all his fantastical imaginings. So precious.
I see banner-worthy pictures! *fires up Photoshop*

Hey guys :) I'm new here in soompi forum and made this account just so I could support yewon and henry. I don't know how this things even works too. I've been a fan of her since invincible youth. I love henry too. I hope this thread would go as crazy as the other couple's thread. Btw, yewon is the guest in the new ep of happy together. And if you guys want to know any update about yewon here is the link: http://fluffyyewon.tumblr.com/

Archived