Quantcast
LavelyShai

[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Wow.. @SnowApple, impressive skills you've got there.. thank you for your effort and job very well done .:)

I like Charisma most.. hehehe the other two, yewon not much covered up..*winks*

You know guys, im a little sad and also a bit "jealous" that the other new couple thread moves so fast. Its so fun with lots of news about the couple.

I wish ours will be like theirs soon. :)

@LavelyShai Thank you! I used to Photoshop drama couples all the time in college, back when I ran some drama websites. It's been years, but I still dust off the skills every now and then, with varying levels of success. :D If you want different text or font (ex. The Official HenWon Thread), that's an easy edit, so just let me know. I'll be happy to resize or redesign any of them into signature sizes. In general, I'm happy to make banners for people, just point me to the pictures you want. 

@1shye I know, right? Some of Yewon's best pictures are from her intimates modeling, so it was a bit of a search trying to find stuff that wasn't too revealing. Not that I'm a Puritan about that, it just would have looked odd next to a picture of Henry fully clothed. I tried to cover up what I could with brush effects. :))

Guest Kpoplover89

You know guys, im a little sad and also a bit "jealous" that the other new couple thread moves so fast. Its so fun with lots of news about the couple.

I wish ours will be like theirs soon. :)

I totally agree with u :( maybe only a few henwon couple fan notice abt this forum... Hope we could spread this on ig/twitter/fb and in future we can all have a great discussion here :) looking forward!

@SnowApple, great job, you're so talented. Can I join you guys in choosing the banner? All are beautiful but I like Charisma among the three choices, :)

Hi everyone! I'm new to the thread; I really like Yewon, from all the variety shows I've seen her in, she is always bubbly and easygoing no matter how much people always tease her...I know some people might not like her cuz she's loud and seems like a flirt, but from what I see, she is just a really bubbly person and acts in certain ways to be entertaining for the audience. I haven't seen Henry in many shows, but I hope they treat each other sincerely and have a good time on the show! 

As others have commented, why no picture updates on this couple? Saturday can't come fast enough so I need something! haha :)

If everyone is agrees, then we can use the Charisma banner as our official one for the thread. 
@SnowAppleIf you don't mind, can you resize all the banners to fit for signatures? It would be nice for us to have something so we can advertise our thread all over the forum or other areas. Here are the required dimensions: Maximum dimensions for each banner = 600 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 1,024 KB 
 Maximum dimensions for each image = 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 512 KB (524,288 bytes)

Don't worry, once the show gets going then I'm sure that our thread will become more active. I don't think Henry's fans are active when it comes to things like this. But I will keep looking for filming pics. If anyone knows of Henry or Yewon fansites, please leave the links here so we can all continue checking. 
PS Also @SnowApple, I had to reupload the banner on imgur because I wasn't sure about the bandwidth when it came to Photobucket. 

Our new banner is up, courtesy of @SnowApple :) Thank you for making that, it looks perfect. We may be a slow going ship, but it'll be a strong ship. tumblr_nl2wfmMbFS1rxoa5co1_500.gif

• Like 1

Guest gpddd

I've had some time, and just made a report summarising Episode 263. Enjoy!http://gpddd.blogspot.com/2015/03/wgm-ladies-night-out-episode-263-report.html

asterido said: Wuahh thank you for the recap, dear @gpddd i hope you still doing this in the future for all 3 couples. *greedy-shipper :P

@gpddd ... Again, i felt your summary is very spot on! I like your humour. I wish i have the knack of writing just like you. Keep it going, please. :)

Guest asterido

2 days more guys. 2 days moreee~ I wish have that car in the Back to the Future. Ok. I just revealing my age. I-)

Signature banners for the taking! :D
fun%20600.jpg

fun%20300.jpg

Charisma%20600.jpg

charisma%20300.jpg

wallpaper%20600.jpg

wallpaper%20300.jpg

I'll make more as the episodes go by. People, this is a level of obsession I haven't had in years=))

• Like 1

Guest Yoyayee

@SnowApple Wow! Both of them looks stunning in the banners.

Btw, I just watched the latest episode last night (finally). Each of them seem match to each other even on their first date. They apparently promised to meet again and it's look like there's no need for second date with another partner and make a choice later. In the preview for next week, Henry look a bit fluster when he have a second date with the other girl. Still, I think he'll choose Yewon. Yewon is approachable and I'm start growing to love her too. Lol. 8-}

@1shye Yeah! This ship might sail a bit slowly at first, then possibly speeding faster later on. Don't worry chingu as long as we all safe in this ship. \:D/

They look amazing @SnowApple! You're awesome :-bd
@YoyayeeI also noticed that each couple's first date seemed to be matched very well & they seemed to pick one another right away. I think the second date is there just to give them another option or to keep up with the new format MBC announced. I know he'll still choose Yewon, she seemed to match his ideal type just as he matches her own ideal type. 

You know, I hope that some SuJu members show up especially Kyuhyun & Heechul. I NEED for this to happen. I want Evil maknae to show uptumblr_mph2ee5fxU1qawxe1o2_250.gif

Guest asterido

Awww love your banner @SnowApple spot on their sweet&fun and elegance style. but i still prefer the sweet&fun style after watching their 1st ep. . agree with you @LavelyShai from all 3couples, am expecting Henry & Yewon to be the playful ones. But i will watch them anyways...hahaha...

Guest Yoyayee

LavelyShai said: You know, I hope that some SuJu members show up especially Kyuhyun & Heechul. I NEED for this to happen. I want Evil maknae to show up