[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crying_kim

someone post this raw vid for today ep. enjoy guys.
link :  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k61ur

Credits to owners...

Anyeonghaseyo Yeorobun,,, , I watched the first episode of Henry and Yewon in WGM season 4, and I can't wait to see them more.I very much enjoyed the couple, because Henry is funny, same as with Yewon. English is not native language, sorry for the bad English. Kamsahamnida :)

Guest asterido

Ackkk i cannot open the dailymotion link. bet the server is overloaded or my mobile simply making me angry. Huft. they will have a wedding photoshoot this soon?? Or is it the wedding? because JjongAh couple held their wedding i their 1st or 2nd ep.

Guest Yoyayee

Wow. I just leave this thread for a while and we already move to next page. Good improvement! lol. :-bd
Welcome to all new chingus (I'm also new member actually). So, help yourself here and please don't let me talking by myself. lol :-h
Seems like there're good news from latest ep. Thanks yeorobun for the update and link for raw ep. But, I'll calm myself and wait for eng sub. :-SS
Btw, pardon for my English cuz I'm not a native speaker as well. Anyways, no need to worry as long as we understand each other. \m/

Guest Yoyayee

Henry and Gong Seung Yeon’s Date is Full of Farts and Burps on “We Got Married”
CAnB9crUcAAftOw.jpg
Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/21/henry-and-gong-seung-yeons-date-is-full-of-farts-and-burps-on-we-got-married/
'Bodygag' as expected by our Henry. lmao =)) =)) =))

Thanks for the warm welcome :) let's sailing this ship together ..yay Also, I really can't wait to wacth the ep 264 with eng sub, because i will enjoy the show without many spoilers :D same with me @Yoyayee *h5 @myasally very agree, they are compatible

@asterido ..agree..yes let's set sail with lots and lots of laughter. And some sweet romantic moments as well. I have never imagine in all honesty that yewon and henry will be husband and wife (reel). We just can't tell our future can we.. :)

Guest asterido

Yes @1shye unexpected pairing, that one of my likes toward WGM. Thou the pairing not always successful, but it is interesting to see how they hit it off , on-screen. . Hopefully they're enjoying their time in WGM and, i wish, they might meet their soulmate finally. *delulu-always-striking* :D

Hahahaha i shall not be too delulu as i shall watch for the fun of it first..@asterido.. it can be quite scary. Im also on another couple thread and that thread im a bit delulu hehe well i believe on that couple so much (isnt that delulu?)

We knew that Henry hasn't dated for past 8 years, so likely he is very nervous with his next new romance, even though its virtual partner but he will get much experience. I also want to get to watch more Henry's cooking skills and impress his wife. <3

Guest Kpoplover89

Yeah im so happy that henry choose yewon :x So my thought for today ep.. I love how henry didnt wana let go of yewon when the 2 couple met with each other... How he treat the sm girl like his own sister.. The look of his face like " i hope yewon pick me" And how yewon talk comfortably with the cnblue guy/henry talk comfortably with the sm girl but when they meet with each other.. They became so shy again.. And thats when we know they like each other.. Ottoke cant wait for more ep of them... Ship henwon couple 8->

Guest asterido

Ah i feel you @1shye actually i'm sailing on 3 ships this time. Each couple have their own style and all of them portray what i look for in a healthy relationship. :x MBC did a great job editing the 1st ep and its 2nd ep preview. It leads the viewers that Henry will choose SeungYeon too. But when i watch the raw, Henry already made up his mind with Yewon before his 2nd date. Adding the fact he sees SY as a dongsaeng. B-)

Archived