Quantcast
LavelyShai

[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Yeah, henry is pretty straightforward..i bet he would tease yewon a lot.

I wonder if there is thread or not for this couple.. i imagine that Henry should be pairing with Yewon..
bcoz I know yewon is.. i saw her in Invincible Youth.. Her character match with Henry..
I wonder how they are.. 기다려..
I'll keep this thread on every week..
Thank you..

So much excited from this ! Henry and Yewon totally will be a hilarious couple and JongYeon can be Fun-loving and romantic couple . hahaha 

IMO Henry looks like Jae Rim so much.
OMO! Will they be a 2nd Solim Couple? 

I think I gonna ship them hahasee.gif

I like yewon and henry pairing and I never thought they would be getting so much love and anticipation from international fans, not sure about korean fans though. 
I really look forward to them as they will surely bring laughter and joy to us! :D . Although henry is dorky, he is a great gentleman and I hope the recent news regarding yewon won't be affecting her a lot. I hope they will be working together happily as a virtual couple in this variety show.
I read from chinese forum baidu and the fans had gave them a nickname known as lucky couple

Hi Everyone! :-h

Happy to be here, Im really looking forward to their pairing, do they have a shipping name yet?

I havent had a chance on watching Henry in any kvariety show yet other than a short clip of him on heepuffs wgm episode (love him there btw) I know, i know, what cave have i been living right?! Haha! But since im into kpop i ofcourse know of him.

With Yewon, i've only seen her in Romatic & Idol. I love watching WGM so im really excited for this 2 as ive already laughed watching them in a very short preview clip. (What and WHY is Henry spraying Yewon?! Did somebody say febreeze?! LMAO). They will be a riot! Can't wait for it.

haiii im here to support new couple wgm henry x yewon !!
yeay henry will be the next cheessy husband after song  jaerim lol
FIGHTING !! ^^

B6Bejb6CYAEq7Mb.jpg

I saw pictures in twitter, semm like today they re filming wgm in Korea. I see Yewon and Henry paper name.

eyeship said: I saw pictures in twitter, semm like today they re filming wgm in Korea. I see Yewon and Henry paper name. Really? Can you link them? I have not seen any pictures yet. I don't think I'm searching the right terms lol