[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

will try that link when i get home.. it's blocked here, can't see the video.. >.< thanks  @nonieriuney

@semzart5555 hahahahhaha glad i could make you happy? kinda? i know he's fine, but still, it makes me worry and stuff, you know... like your kitty came home crying from school and you're like, who do i need to beat the crap out of? but that always cantere FB page had to make a special post just to inform the fans henry's ok.. LOL a lot of ppl were worried... hahahahhaha... i mean, in a few hours the video had like, a few thousand views already.. all the other videos on that FB page didn't get a lot of views...

ok now henry wants to be a fireman?

@Bakachin, Whatt?  FIREMAN?  Oh, he can rescue me anytime.  I can even run into a burning building just to be rescued by him *laughing out loud*

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you go for those who cannot watch on youtube, a download link from my dropbox - I will delete the link tomorrow :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/klvecb2oxxfhin4/150628 我们相爱吧 (WGM CHN ver.) EP9 Liu Wen %26 Choi Siwon Cut.mp4?dl=0

Hope it works, I'm not a very tech savvy person!  Good luck!

Still raw as no subs yet,

Annyeong!

i will try again.. last time i try to download there was some error, cannot finish the download.. *glares at her hp*

wow @nonieriuney, we've become stalkers! hahahahah we even know if they're online at the same time or not! booyah!

also, ppl will hate ppl for stupid reasons.. read here : http://omgsuperjunior.tumblr.com/post/822839452/39-reason-elf-reject-henry-lau

the reasons are so BLOODY STUPID i can't even, you know...

Henry's flitto message " 

Hey everybody! I hope you are all having a great day... i just want to let you guys know that this week or next week... i think it's this week the episode that i shot in Canada in Toronto.... hmmm.... my home and my family and all..... for the show.... my friends house or home. I should not talk in English (in Korean) my friend's house yeahhh that's gonna be airing this week so enjoy that and there is a lot of funny stuff there.... actually i am kind of embarrassed but yeahhh everybody have a good day! Love you guys! Bye

Yayyyy we get to see more of him and  his family!, wished Yewon had a chance to meet them in Canada.. aisah.... *prays*

Guest nonieriuney

@bakachin haha...someone mentioned in fb...it seems fishy...so i just shared it here...and i have read the reasons before and i cant finish it because it seems ridiculous and stupid...korean people got a lot of time to hate...how free and leisure they are...poor henry...he must be suffered a lot before debut with sjm...so now dont worry henry u got a lot of new fans supporting you including me thanks to my biased yewon and wgm....i learn a lot about you...how talented and hardworking you are...

Guest Heyhellothere
Yewon also online 1 hr ago...the same time henry update his flitto...

is that any secret signal between Hewon? Hehe... That's why we should make a timeline of these things.

@bakachin haha...someone mentioned in fb...it seems fishy...so i just shared it here...and i have read the reasons before and i cant finish it because it seems ridiculous and stupid...korean people got a lot of time to hate...how free and leisure they are...poor henry...he must be suffered a lot before debut with sjm...so now dont worry henry u got a lot of new fans supporting you including me thanks to my biased yewon and wgm....i learn a lot about you...how talented and hardworking you are...

Henry & Zhou Mi suffered a lot (still do) because of some fans' inability to accept new members into the group. I wish SM would have added them into the main group so we would see them more than we do now, but they're still around so I guess they're happy. Occasionally they get booed at concerts, but only13 ELFs are a minority in their fandom so both have more support than their early days. 

I'm still around guys, I don't post as much but I still lurk here.

yay, you're around! *clings*

yeah, but usually these minorities are the loudest... like, at some places, they're still hating on them.. especially henry coz there are loads of news about him lately and he's more active than zhoumi in korea, so on all of his articles there were a lot of hate comments.. even tho the news were positive news they still find something wrong and stuff, you know.. henry and zhoumi had to go through this since their debut with SJM.. like i said, these haters may be in the minority, but they're usually the loudest..

Guest Heyhellothere

Henry & Zhou Mi suffered a lot (still do) because of some fans' inability to accept new members into the group. I wish SM would have added them into the main group so we would see them more than we do now, but they're still around so I guess they're happy. Occasionally they get booed at concerts, but only13 ELFs are a minority in their fandom so both have more support than their early days. 

I'm still around guys, I don't post as much but I still lurk here.

@bakachin @LavelyShai ELF should be thankful to have suju M and a maknae as Kyunhyun and Henry.

Kyunhyun is both active and successful in his MC and solo activity and so does Henry is variety show and his music. I'm not sure about what's happening in SK but I can imagine SUJU is like Blackstreet Boys. Of coz they're legend, 1 of the best boy bands in the history. But you hardly hear teenagers say they're their idols nowadays. Surely they're great and still active in showbiz. But thing isnt the same. Now we're in 1D era, right? 

Suju is quite similar in the case. In my church circle, if you say you're elf then it means you're somehow.. not in trend and have ahjussi taste in men. (I used to volunteer in youth group so I hang out with teens and college kids a lot) Let's be blunt, it means you're either Kpop beginners or you're just have not so cool. 

in case @teileen2 link had expired, i shared it on my own dropbox too.. here's the link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0zxlda9dy3r45g/150628 我们相爱吧 (WGM CHN ver.) EP9 Liu Wen %26 Choi Siwon Cut.mp4?dl=0

since i'm not really using it, i will keep the file there indefinitely... so grab it while it's still there, or until i ran out of space.. LOL

well in my country at least, my niece (16 y.o.) said a lot of girls in her school are Suju fans... it's either EXO or Suju.. 

** Nowadays, it is EXO, BTOB, GOT7, AOA that I hear...but if you say SJ, everyone knows... but Big Bang however is still going on so strongly..with the young and older fans. Well, I will definitely be attending the next SJ or SM Concert in Singapore/Malaysia if Henry is performing and I would make sure I scream his name big time there and anyone that dares boo him seating next to me, better watch out! LOL but I've seen his later performances on stage on youtube, I see thousands if not all screaming and dancing to his Fantastic and his enjoying his stage talk with Zhoumi. Everywhere there are haters, they are just wasting their life, will not waste time thinking of them ^^

** On the China version with Siwon & Liuwen.... I noticed that our couple Henry & Yewon looked so much smaller in comparison when they stood next to each other! LOL I guess when they were filming their own segment, camera zooms in so they do not look that small *chuckles* who am I to call Yewon small, I'm slightly shorter than her!  If I am not wrong, this school play segment was filmed before Chloe Moretz came to South Korea, so it says alot... final episode is when they were closest.... hmmm the China version I enjoyed but it did sorta make our Henry look a bit silly at times like he is lesser than Siwon, when I know he isn't! Grrrrrr but then Yewon's Henry is sometimes a bit out of this world - but I totally love him - the wholeeeeee package!  Seeing Yewon & Henry openly hug each other tightly (practically lurched at each other lol so cute!) when they won at games... Seeing him cry on Cantare 2, OMO.... my heart ached and sank... Henry = Super Henry the ever positive one, crying..... gosh....

** Kongdak Story MVs are therapeutic to me when I miss them (which is almost all the time lol)  WGM ratings went down with or without Henry & Yewon - DANG them... if only... if only, if only... ok, Henry/Yewon, show us something that you are hanging out together Cheybai ! LOL another picture of them with friends in Couply clothes would be just what the doctor ordered :)

Always enjoy myself here, thanks everyone for your updates & inputs, I so appreciate!

Guest CandyCookie

Just comparing how the 2 boys taught e gals how to play basketball - Siwon demonstrated how to shoot hoops while liu wen watch ; while henry just directly went behind yewon with a back hug n held her hands ... (haha ..excuse for skinship)! N this is just .. what ... their 4th day together ? That's why we are so into them .. they are so natural with each other n they progress so well .

Also watching wgm china ,  I also felt that Hewon was given relatively more attention & more screen time for being guests on e shoe ?? As in the show is supposed to be focusing on siwon n liu wen, but hewon got quite a bit of air time which was solely just the 2 of them ? The filming at some scenes was such that the attention was on them n the main couple were e backdrop reacting to hewon's  various antics ?? If u know what I mean ? But it could be that our couple is just too entertaining to ignore ! Esp the part when henry ran towards liu wen instead of yewon ! It's like .."WHAT ARE YOU DOING,  HENRY LAU ?!"  once again ... *slapping forehead*  

& it was great that Yewon flatly said "No!" when henry asked if she loved him! .... i mean "DUH" what do u even expect after that "betrayal"?? But it's in all good fun .. and Hewon are game enough to recognise they are guests on the show so the priority / attention / winner will have to be siwon n liu wen ... :)

& Siwon n liu wen seems like a genuine  n sincere couple too ... so thanks to wgm china tt we could witness more of our hewon couple. *clap clap* 

Guest Heyhellothere

in case @teileen2 link had expired, i shared it on my own dropbox too.. here's the link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0zxlda9dy3r45g/150628 我们相爱吧 (WGM CHN ver.) EP9 Liu Wen %26 Choi Siwon Cut.mp4?dl=0

since i'm not really using it, i will keep the file there indefinitely... so grab it while it's still there, or until i ran out of space.. LOL

well in my country at least, my niece (16 y.o.) said a lot of girls in her school are Suju fans... it's either EXO or Suju.. 

@bakachin I recalled that I was once got told off by a teens' mom by liking suju. In here, we got strong influence by SK from variety show, drama music, food, cosmetic.. Just about everything from head to toe. haha.. It's a crazy phenomenon. 

Suju of course is really likeable and entertaining. No group can replace them. That's what I'm sure of. But that's just not enough. Class glown won't get to sit on the thrones tho.

Just as G-dragon said what set Big Bang apart from Exo and SHINee is BB makes their own music which is truth. This is exactly what makes Henry stand a chance is his ability in composing/ produce music of his own. At the end of the day, look can be fade out, people will grow old but great songs live in our hearts forever. 

Guest Heyhellothere

Hey boys and girls, I know after the last episode of "We're in Love" finished is the last time our beloved Hewon couple on screen together. At least for now. There's not much we can discuss over about the last  episode as there's a storyline and games that they had to follow and play. All I can say is from the gesture of both couples, we can easily tell which pair is more natural. 

Well, so let's move on. We have more thing to investigate about:

here's the timeline of we couple from starting the show. (I copied the info from the Chinese Badu forum. 

1/3 Henry's in Macau 

2/3 1st shooting (WGM - 1st meeting/ date)

4/3 Filito Update Henry asking fans to support Yewon

9/3 2nd shooting (WGM - 2nd meeting/ proposal)/ Yewon followed Henry on IG

10/3 Henry Shooting Drama - Goo Haera/ fan sent food cart

12/3 Filito Update bread baking 

14/3 WGM ep1 

15/3 Filito Update Henry felt exhausted at the airport 

19-20/3 Henry working in Shenzhen China

21/3 Henry in Taiwan/ WGM ep2

24/3 last shooting of Goo Haera

25/3 Hewon posted their engamant ceremony pics on Twitter tagged each other/ Henry posted pic on IG

26/3 Henry followed Yewon on IG

27/3 Yewon and LTI video footage was leaked on YouTube  

28/3 Henry in Incheon airport/ WGM broadcast cancelled

29/3 Henry in Nanjing China

30/3 Henry flying back to Seoul from Nanjing

31/3 Henry in Gimpo airport

To be continue.. 

p.s. Let's get our act together to have more indepth posts in this thread. I have a feeling, Henry himself. could have stopped by and lurk on our posts. Who knows? 

Guest yzuru_stv

Nice timeline! Sorry that I have been not replying much lately, I have some urgent things to get wrapped up first. Furthermore I will go on holiday soon, I will make sure to check up on this thread from time to time though! It remains a weird feeling to not see Yewon and Henry on Saturday! However, I am still so excited to see whatever updates we can get from them. :)  Haven't been watching WGM since they left, and doubt that I will watch it again! Is there any news about Yewon lately? 

Guest Heyhellothere

Nice timeline! Sorry that I have been not replying much lately, I have some urgent things to get wrapped up first. Furthermore I will go on holiday soon, I will make sure to check up on this thread from time to time though! It remains a weird feeling to not see Yewon and Henry on Saturday! However, I am still so excited to see whatever updates we can get from them. :)  Haven't been watching WGM since they left, and doubt that I will watch it again! Is there any news about Yewon lately? 

@yzuru_stv first of all, I wish you have a nice holiday! Yes, our Saturday will never be the same. 

But I don't feel they're away but closer tho. Everyday we'll find Yewon photos from the past update on IG. So nice. And Henry who's so active these days on TV and SNS. He often just gives us surprises. If you go to Twitter, there's his tweet of his fan mistaken someone as Henry in a pic. So funny. He's like a secret agent, making sure everything in his Lau's Kingdom (Strings World) is in the right order.

Yewon is also more active on IG than before. Liking others pics from fans and You Se Yoon. 

What got me thinking is this guy You Se Yoon. I think he has played a sorta role in our Hewon couple new found relationship - "Post-WGM friendship". For some reasons, I thought he's helped our couple in some ways. Whether in career-wise or given some kind of relationship counselling. Henry seemed much happier after his latest trip home to Toronto with "where is my friend's home" crew.

The 1st day he's back on the soil of Seoul. We heard some ppl updated on Twitter claiming they saw Hewon were out shooting farewell episode. But its a false info as we found out. Later in the evening, Hewon followed You Se Yoon at pretty much the same time. And You Se Yoon followed them both back not long after. Am I correct? Gosh we need proper timeline here.

What do guys think about You Se Yoon? 

** On the China version with Siwon & Liuwen.... I noticed that our couple Henry & Yewon looked so much smaller in comparison when they stood next to each other! LOL I guess when they were filming their own segment, camera zooms in so they do not look that small *chuckles* who am I to call Yewon small, I'm slightly shorter than her!  If I am not wrong, this school play segment was filmed before Chloe Moretz came to South Korea, so it says alot... final episode is when they were closest.... hmmm the China version I enjoyed but it did sorta make our Henry look a bit silly at times like he is lesser than Siwon, when I know he isn't! Grrrrrr but then Yewon's Henry is sometimes a bit out of this world - but I totally love him - the wholeeeeee package!  Seeing Yewon & Henry openly hug each other tightly (practically lurched at each other lol so cute!) when they won at games... Seeing him cry on Cantare 2, OMO.... my heart ached and sank... Henry = Super Henry the ever positive one, crying..... gosh....

** Kongdak Story MVs are therapeutic to me when I miss them (which is almost all the time lol)  WGM ratings went down with or without Henry & Yewon - DANG them... if only... if only, if only... ok, Henry/Yewon, show us something that you are hanging out together Cheybai ! LOL another picture of them with friends in Couply clothes would be just what the doctor ordered :)

Always enjoy myself here, thanks everyone for your updates & inputs, I so appreciate!

I didn't get to watch the whole ep yet but did see the snippets on IG... and gotta say, I love how in tune with each other they are and how their body language is so responsive and intuitive with each other. For example, Yewon was going for a high-five but immediately when she saw Henry's arms, she knew he was going for a hug and wrapped her arms around him. *SQUEAL* 

I'm still a bit afraid of watching their guesting on WGM China because then it'll feel too real that I won't see them on "TV" anymore. NUUU. 

p.s. Let's get our act together to have more indepth posts in this thread. I have a feeling, Henry himself. could have stopped by and lurk on our posts. Who knows? 

DON'T FREAKING SCARE ME!!! if he is, he might already have a restraining order against me by now.. *sits in a corner by herself* *whimper whimper*

What do guys think about You Se Yoon? 

who is that? 

OMG, lately i am SO totally out of it.. like, my brain just pull the brakes on me and i can't get my work done on time, well i did managed to finished them on time, but i was all over the place and it was tiring for me... i'm not like this usually.. before, i'm one of those well-planned ppl who always have things under control but of late, i kept losing control and forget things and just be all over the place and by the time i've finished my work, i'll be so drained i just plopped on my bed when i get home from work.. no more energy to do anything else... T.T i'm dying!! or worse, my old age is catching up to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! 

Archived