[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

Guest nadia1303

@nay29 @heyhellothere ..., I have the same thought as you all... He is a bit different than before, he change his act... Less girls photo ect....I don't know how to explain actually....hehehe

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Heyhellothere

i don't understand at all T_T  but i'm happy they have forum about our couple :DD

Can you share about what are they talking there? 

@nay29 they basically talk about just everything. But there's 1 thread is all about Yewon's video clips which is very interesting. I'm now watching some of them. Something like the old clips of MCD Begins. Yewon was so pretty in all of the clips. Such a doll! 

Guest nay29

I kinda sick with some henry immature fans lately. It just so ridiculous, before they wanna henry out from WGM. And now, they said that we can't tag henry or mention him in hewon photos. Is it a sin to tag henry in his own photo? Sheesh....they're ok with some random women who tag henry with them. Why that should be yewon? Is she kind of virus that will infected henry or some criminal that will make him go to the jail? You said that they just co-worker, they just act, WGM is scripted variety show. Why do you feel unsecure than?do you also think that they relationship are more than just friend? Just deal with that and believe what you believe.

Guest nadia1303

I kinda sick with some henry immature fans lately. It just so ridiculous, before they wanna henry out from WGM. And now, they said that we can't tag henry or mention him in hewon photos. Is it a sin to tag henry in his own photo? Sheesh....they're ok with some random women who tag henry with them. Why that should be yewon? Is she kind of virus that will infected henry or some criminal that will make him go to the jail? You said that they just co-worker, they just act, WGM is scripted variety show. Why do you feel unsecure than?do you also think that they relationship are more than just friend? Just deal with that and believe what you believe.

@nay29.., just ignore them, they are weird , they think they can control their idols what to do and what not to to. The best way to teach them is to do more of what they hate.. Keep on tagging...serves them right..

Guest CandyCookie

@nay29.., just ignore them, they are weird , they think they can control their idols what to do and what not to to. The best way to teach them is to do more of what they hate.. Keep on tagging...serves them right..

well look at the positive side - 

This means these fans acknowledge that Yewon is MORE than just a co worker - hence such reaction ! Else why make such a big fuss ?? HA! 

well look at the positive side - 

This means these fans acknowledge that Yewon is MORE than just a co worker - hence such reaction ! Else why make such a big fuss ?? HA! 

Really, that is so immature.  Who are they to tell us what not to do and what to do?  As long as Henry or Yewon have no problems with it then we should  be okay.  Like what @nay29 said....just ignore them.  I think they are making a big fuss because they are jealous and they know how much Henry cares for Yewon.

so i've been thinking.. like, if some fans are against henry dating yewon, so what kind of woman they expect to be good enough for henry? yeah, in terms of fanbase and achievement, yewon seems to be below henry atm... but, WHO does they think is on the same level as henry? i just can't wrap my head around it.. like, if henry dates someone, sure, i'd be a bit disappointed, coz now i have to 'share' him so to speak, but really, as long as he kept making good music and treats his fans well, i don't really care who he dated (as long as the girl treats him well)... like, there were rumors henry dating guk joo for a while, and i was like, yay! coz if we think again, in his fans' eyes, henry is this precious perfect boy.. there will NEVER be any girl good enough for him.. so yeah, it will be easier if we just like, accept any girl he likes? why make things complicated? i mean, it's too hard right? being judgmental takes too much effort, ne? so yeah, i try to think of what girl is good enough for henry in those fans' eyes and i came out with zero.. so yeah.. it doesn't makes sense to me.. i'm stumped...

@nay29 @heyhellothere ..., I have the same thought as you all... He is a bit different than before, he change his act... Less girls photo ect....I don't know how to explain actually....hehehe

Yeah, it seem like there are less girls photo. 

@shorm yes he's freaking high on something lately. Haha.. People in love usually is like that at least he's in good mood and no one can denial that. And he updates his sns less could mean he's in this stable relationship now. I tended to post more and be more expressive when I was in that chasing/ unsettled stage of my "love life". 

Remember There're time he posted more often and even posted his childhood pictures. Seems like he wanted someone to know him more. Also this could make his move (sending selfies to Yewon) looked less desperate. 

I see that now he's limited himself to update on flitto mostly. it seems like he wants to show the trueself via his speech/ message than visual images which sometimes could be just "pure artificial". He's not selling the "visual handsome" looking guy to public now. He wants people to focus on his work and his true personality instead. 

I see he's changing from his act. Do u guys see what I see too? 

To me he looks more happier and manlier now a day.  You can see the glow on his face.  And I see less flirting and less girls photo.  And you are right, I notice he uses flitto more frequently now too.

Sooo I was on the plane the other day flying off to my vacation... And guess what movie I watched on the plane? Begin Again... I only watched it for our couple... And it made me sad they won't be able to perform together on the streets. Sigh such sadness. 

@‌Inxomnia, WOW...you got really good memory.  I remember Henry said to Yewon "Let perform together outside the streets"!   but I missed the part where he said....Like in the movie "Begin Again" until you mentioned it here and now I am checking out the preview for "Begin Again". How funny.

Yeah, so sad we won't get to see them perform on the street and many other stuff like Henry cooking for Yewon's mom.  Them having photo shoot, going on honeymoon, etc....

Guest nadia1303

@shorm yes he's freaking high on something lately. Haha.. People in love usually is like that at least he's in good mood and no one can denial that. And he updates his sns less could mean he's in this stable relationship now. I tended to post more and be more expressive when I was in that chasing/ unsettled stage of my "love life". 

Remember There're time he posted more often and even posted his childhood pictures. Seems like he wanted someone to know him more. Also this could make his move (sending selfies to Yewon) looked less desperate. 

I see that now he's limited himself to update on flitto mostly. it seems like he wants to show the trueself via his speech/ message than visual images which sometimes could be just "pure artificial". He's not selling the "visual handsome" looking guy to public now. He wants people to focus on his work and his true personality instead. 

To me he looks more happier and manlier now a day.  You can see the glow on his face.  And I see less flirting and less girls photo.  And you are right, I notice he uses flitto more frequently now too.

@nay29  Indeed our yewonie is so popular among guys...

@semzart5555 , people are always smiling and happy when they are in love.., that's exactly what's going on with Henry now 

Guest rainbowconnection

@bakachin OMG I adore you. 100% true.

@nay29 seriously those haters are no joke to ask something like that, that is social media, you can tah whoever you want, right? as long as thats not a spam or social abuse. so what? we also share about their bias tho. 

Guest rainbowconnection

this one is hillarious, one of Henry's fan in SK, she/he said want to share Henry pic with other girl and tag Yewon. lol and one of yewon's supporter comment "we didn't had any hardfeeling" super. we should show them that we're mature enough. :D

Guest nay29
this one is hillarious, one of Henry's fan in SK, she/he said want to share Henry pic with other girl and tag Yewon. lol and one of yewon's supporter comment "we didn't had any hardfeeling" super. we should show them that we're mature enough. :D

i saw that, they even post a photo henry proposed to dohee. Hahahha, so funny tbh. I always think that suju fans are mature enough but....

so, that's true they just jealous with yewon. Thank you henry's fans :D

Guest nonieriuney

@nadia1303 unnie...the picture is from his drama acting Persevere Goo Hae Ra...it was a musical drama...that girl is yoo seung eun, acting as henry's lovers...

Guest yzuru_stv

You guys shouldn't let those kind of fans influence you. :) They live in their own little world, just like we do, however they have a very closed kind of mindset. Most of us here are super open-minded and much more mature. Honestly the Hewon community is probably one of the most mature & open-minded ones I have seen.... just keep doing what we are doing and support Henry & Yewon whichever way we can. ^^

Archived