[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

Guest rainbowconnection

I saw the rating for the latest episode... So its down again...now, the haters should know its not cause of a sole person's responsibility of the low rating.  I am not enjoying any bits of the show now. Am i glad our couple has stayed away from this show and can lead a happier sundays without having to read the constant criticisms. 

However, i am hoping so hard that we will see them collaborate on T.V again or whatever shows...

after reading your post, I also checked the ratings.  new cp's 1st 5.7 -> 2nd 4.2 -> 3rd 3.8 (Neilsens) hahahahahahahahah.. I am entirely happy now..   wgm deserved it. and screw you, haters. 

DAEBAK!!! :D :D:D

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CandyCookie

Woah .. we finally move to the next page ..

Ya.  Me dun watch wgm too .. tho I started this season cos of lee Jong hyun  .. I didn't follow that couple after I got distracted with hewon.  Ha .. they are just so different u know .. funny,  shy yet game to trust each other n natural such that it was comfortable to watch them , tho Henry's ideas could make one go "erh... " at times... 

I honestly also don't think e low ratings were due to yewon. The ratings spiked a few weeks ago could prob be due to MERS n everyone's staying at home. 

N i really really want to see them both together again .. a program .. a photo .. a comment on each other or whatever. . Gosh .. I am desperate .... 

@candycookie.. yeah somehow what attracted me to watch wgm was Yewon and JH.. initially i wanted them to be paired up *sorry*.. i felt Henry was a little childish and sometimes over the top.  But all that thoughts have changed.. :)

After watching henry who matches so well with Yewon, i cant help but support Henry to be with Yewon.  I believe it would have a different feel if yewon were to be paired up with JH and probably she wont be getting as much support as she is now..just my assumption.

Guest CandyCookie

@1shye :  yes, tho I think JH is a real nice guy too but I think he n yewon pairing together would have a very different feel ... it would have been more "normal" .. like e other couples. . N honestly I think I  wouldn't have been that hooked. ..

N with the scandal happening in e middle of the show, I think yewon have gone thru it better with henry than JH. I dont mean that JH would have forsaken her .. but I think henry is more unconventional and that would have given yewon more strength to go through it ... well that's my personal tots. ;) 

Guest adorableboy

I saw the rating for the latest episode... So its down again...now, the haters should know its not cause of a sole person's responsibility of the low rating.  I am not enjoying any bits of the show now. Am i glad our couple has stayed away from this show and can lead a happier sundays without having to read the constant criticisms. 

However, i am hoping so hard that we will see them collaborate on T.V again or whatever shows...

very good hehe lets keep loving yeye fighting

Guest nay29

I'm so happy with this week rating. Hahhahahahaha

I'm sorry that i didn't post a lot lately,I've got a problem with my work. T_T

@nay29 ..  dont be sorry, i guess some of us here got a bit busy with our life too thus the lack of posts... Hope your problem at work will settle soon.  All the best!

However, we will never abandon this thread :)  we love the company and the couple too much..

@adorableboy, yes, lets continue to do that.. 

@1shye :  yes, tho I think JH is a real nice guy too but I think he n yewon pairing together would have a very different feel ... it would have been more "normal" .. like e other couples. . N honestly I think I  wouldn't have been that hooked. ..

N with the scandal happening in e middle of the show, I think yewon have gone thru it better with henry than JH. I dont mean that JH would have forsaken her .. but I think henry is more unconventional and that would have given yewon more strength to go through it ... well that's my personal tots. ;) 

Yeah just judging from their first date - judo and coffee... I don't think they were that attracted to each other? As in... they didn't seem that curious about each other? I know they had a judo date, but you could still talk and ask questions if you wanted to know the other more. 

Unlike our couple, Henry and Yewon were soooo cute when they first locked eyes hehe. They're both curious about each other - probably because their social circles overlap but they've never directly gotten close. Like I remember how when on Sunny's FM radio show thing that Yewon appeared on, Sunny played Henry's song and mentioned how he was her good friend and alluded to his guesting on the Stargazing ep. I think.. when they have sooo many connections like that.. how can you not ask around right? For example, if Henry sees Zico at the salon, won't he somewhat think of Yewon? 

after reading your post, I also checked the ratings.  new cp's 1st 5.7 -> 2nd 4.2 -> 3rd 3.8 (Neilsens) hahahahahahahahah.. I am entirely happy now..   wgm deserved it. and screw you, haters. 

I completely stopped watching WGM. The couples just don't appeal to me. I'm sorry for Sungjae and Joy fans - but I find them too inexperienced and awkward... too much like friends, like watching two kids date so I don't really get the heart fluttering feeling. The older couple on the other hand... is a bit too unfiltered for a 'new couple'.. they seem too comfortable and there doesn't seem to have a strong attraction? It's more like... one of those blind date couples who meet and date because they are at the age of marriage but without any sparks. Jongyeon couple definitely seems the most couple like at this stage, but they are too sweet for me. Personally, I prefer to see the man lead the relationship. With Jonghyun even though he is a Busan man, because he's way too smitten, he seems a little whipped and easy... I don't know, watching them looks like a fan meeting his celebrity crush - it just doesn't feel that equal and if I were Seungyoon I think I would feel super uncomfortable. In contrast, even though Henry was smitten as well, he was able to make it less uncomfortable because he makes it sound lighter and flirtier. Also, he was always unpredictable but had a really manly feel (like with his manners, telling her not to worry and depend on him, his body language). 

In short...  I miss our couple. 

@inxomnia oh dear Inxomnia, what you wrote propelled me to write.... i drop by daily but cannot find myself the urge to write.... I just miss them so... but then came what you wrote......

I too completely stopped watching WGM for the EXACT same reasons you have... I did not EVEN want to try to watch the older couple (even after reading the main WGM thread which btw have a group of awesome contributors to the thread that I so admire!) although I caught the episode with Sungjae and Joy... their interactions are so elementary like two teenagers at school having some crush with one another....

And most of all I loved what you wrote QUOTE  "even though Henry was smitten as well, he was able to make it less uncomfortable because he makes it sound lighter and flirtier. Also, he was always unpredictable but had a really manly feel (like with his manners, telling her not to worry and depend on him, his body language)"

........ i re-watch Kongdak story MV often and I re-watch episodes of our couple... and the more I see each episode, I see more and more how their attraction and curiosity of each other bound them together so well... how comfortable and trusting they were of one another as each episode went by, nothing put on, from being exuberant to toning down to strong bonding of 2 persons so in tune with one another... who really really like each other as a person, as a lifelong partner.....comforting, supporting, having much laughter and teasing one another.... of a true real life couple bound for life....together....

I have watched MANY couples from when WGM first started... so I know the difference.....Joongbo was my favourite with Kim Hyun Joong and Hwangbo, those days holding hands with idol boy HJ was such a undone thing else Hwangbo would be hit by mega bomb of missiles by his sesang fans... let alone a hug!  They went through 9 months ? of WGM where pretty boy Hyun Joong went from reluctant participant to willing partner... they had great chemistry and from my Joongbo days...*chuckles* there were loads of FBI fans post WGM with information about them being together, but looks it did not last long...  then came Nickhun & Victoria, how smitten Nickhun was and Victoria too came to like and care for him a lot but I always felt Victoria held back some and it was not truly an open relationship but both made good memories and gave me many months of happiness watching them....... then..... came our darling Henry & Yewon..... just 11 episodes and like 4 or 5 meetings in the span of 3 months +? and look at how fast their relationship grew......from obvious advances by our bold and special Henry, and the slightly wary but accepting Yewon - she really accepts ALL of Henry and embraces him... never putting him down, never ever showing any indication that she felt him weird or over the top in all his advances....and gently reprimanding him..and saying it as it is...to which Henry can accept and laugh about...it was really beautiful seeing their relationship mature with one another to confident gentle gestures, caresses, soft and sure interactions with one another, their gazes, smiles and touches with one another... it was like less was more now.. and it was truly heart warming and magical for me to see it all happen..... alas...too short and too soon....it ended on screen.... boo hooo hoooo *waiils*

Of cause I'm watching Siwon & Liuwen now, those two sure had a difficult start but things are going big time in a sure way and I'm enjoying watching them...!  But...after watching Siwon & Liuwen then I switched to watching some eps. of Henry & Yewon, what a contrast......... one i want to cheer for to happen but I feel stressed some while watching them (Siwon & Liuwen)  and one I can so watch with a big smile on my face and a fluttering heart filled with warmth on how their relationship is growing so strongly and comfortably (Henry & Yewon)....... Good Luck my dear Henry & Yewon, I tweet them both daily haha esp. Henry, I've come to care about the 2 of you alot and will be supporting you two always from now on.... there is such surety in my fandom of them.... it's like they have become my virtual dongsengs... esp. Henry... I have your back Henry!  and Yewon, I am rooting for you!

Not sure whether i will be writing much on this thread what with our couple no longer on screen....but I will be dropping by often just in case :)

Thanks everyone...

@CandyCookie Yewon unfollowed people yesterday or the day before.
@inxomnia WGM decision to continue shooting after the leak of the video was risky. Hatred of Yewon doubled. Badly damaged and Kwanghee. Kwanghee thinks possible that Yewon did not think about the surrounding people while. From a letter Yewon implies that she did not want to hurt the crew team and Henry. But the situation is out of control. Kwanghee nearly lost a rare chance in his career. I also hope that Kwanghee and Yewon are still friends. But it is hard to say if Yewon has lost close friends of someone else. I do not know how can judge it by subscription SNS. I read that Lady Jane said something bad Yewon. But they still subscribed to each other in twitter. I myself have not seen the news. Maybe people are wrong or we are too overestimate description for subscriptions.
@bakachin Yes, in Twitter. I think Yewon will be able to return to the entertainment industry not before 2016. If she leaves the Star Empire, in 2016 when the scandal will begin to be forgotten, Yewon will be able to join the new agency. But perhaps it will leave the industry for a long time (or permanently). Former members of the Kara Nicole and Ji-young, leaving the group said that they would learn. But after a few months back solo artist. The decision can be changed.

Again sorry for bad English.

thank you for replying.. :)

i would like to think of Yewon unfollowing Kwanghee as a way to protect him from all the hate... when ppl see they're 'not friends' anymore, ppl will stop hating him in lieu of her actions.. i mean, they're really close friends for a long long time, right? it's weird if they're suddenly not friends anymore...

oh yeah, i've stopped watching WGM too.. i mean, i was never really a fan of WGM in the first place anyways...

Guest likelovecrazy

11336018_1448092595496741_1744425801_n.j

cr.sei_choi instagram

Wow, hahahahahahahaha!!!!! They met yesterday, Park-kyung(?)'s birthday. 

his tag "아름다운커플이랑!" means "with beautiful couple"

hahahahahahahaha!!!!! They met yesterday, Park-kyung(?)'s birthday. 

his tag "아름다운커플이랑!" means "with beautiful couple"

OMG!! I was popping over to spaz about Henry's recent IG video with EXO but notably our shipper family will recognise it was also the day he first met Yewon so was gonna say he probably thought of her when posting... Now we actually have a new photo of them two TOGETHER. OMG my feels!!! 

Also just thought... That I don't think Henry is close enough with Kyung to be at his bday party so I am thinking he came as Yewon's plus one?! Just because I remember on the phone call with zico, zico was using formal language with Henry and his tone was more polite which indicate they probably aren't too close? 

Guest nonieriuney

@inxomnia

I think henry and kyung is really close...you can find them here...this is the usual place they always hangout...

It was the post from 35 weeks and 39 weeks ago...i think henry knows zico not from same saloon but from the same hangout place...you can spot many celebrities there...

dear everyone, 'saloon' is codename among celebrities as a club/pub... i mean, they can't outright say they hang out at clubs every night and met each other there.. so it is safer to say they met at a saloon... 

and henry and his pink selfie stick... T.T i have the same one too... but we usually uses my older niece's arm... after checking everyone's (me, my younger niece, my older niece and older sister) arm and body ratio using a measuring tape, turns out my older niece have the longest arm, perfect for selfie.. i call her arm the "Selfie Arm"... so whenever i want to do a selfie, i just grabbed her arm.. LOL

lol sei_choi edited his caption to "with beautiful WGM couple" :w00t: which makes it even more obvious for me hahahaha. I was jumping on my bed when I saw this photo :wub:

Yewon also online, very early in the morning :phew:

dear everyone, 'saloon' is codename among celebrities as a club/pub... i mean, they can't outright say they hang out at clubs every night and met each other there.. so it is safer to say they met at a saloon... 

LOOOOLLLLL, okay then. "saloon". 

@2505stv HAHA that IS suspicious if he clarified it once it got more attention yknow to cover for his friends. They are one of the few WGM couples that actually have quite similar social circles/common friends? 

Actually, I would not be surprised if they are dating and keeping it on the down low. 

Who is sei_choi anyways? 

Also glad that Yewon's active-ish again and telling her fans not to worry about her <3 As we can see, she's out and about, hanging with her friends so I'm happy

Guest CandyCookie

Yups yups ... it is indeed suspicious to change the caption from "with beautiful couple" to "with beautiful wgm couple?"  :P

The hashtag is wgm so he's saying... "Wgm aftermath" as in .... IS HE SAYING THEIR DATING IS THE AFTERMATH OF WGM? Delulu

I'm so happy with these selfies because they're still hanging out when they see each other and they do get the opportunities to see each other. In such a short span of time - we shippers are so lucky as always. Even though they aren't on WGM anymore somehow we got things to spaz over - their appearance on WGM CHINA and now these selfies. It just seems like a continuation of their story hehe. 

Also so genneo is a close friend of Henry apparently so it seems like Yewon is getting to know Henry's friends? It looks like just three of them chilling out there (so many empty seats around them) can't help but think they look like a couple there and genneo is thirdwheeling lol

Archived