[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ishi0506 Get well soon!  Ganbatte kudasai, Aja-aja hwaitin' !  Believe that your surgery will go well, concentrate and pray before you go into surgery, have faith, the will of a person is something you must never underestimate ya, good luck and all the best!

@bakachin, hope you get well soon too, loads of my pals in KL and their children are not well, some super bug flying around...  

Also Selamat Hari Raya to all moslem chingus this coming Friday & Saturday!  Maaf Zahir dan Batin, have a wonderful celebration ahead with your friends and family!

Ahhhhhh I miss Our Henry and Yewon so much!  Show us you are spending time together in as many possible photos and any couple things (hint, clothes, accessories whatever! haha I'm not partial to anything in particular lol !)  Henry is busy with Cantare 2 which is great, cheering both of you on!  Sarangheeee     

Mod Edit: Do No Quote Images

cr.sei_choi instagram

Wow, hahahahahahahaha!!!!! They met yesterday, Park-kyung(?)'s birthday. 

his tag "아름다운커플이랑!" means "with beautiful couple"

wow is in ot obvious already that they are a couple by this hashtag ? I dunno but thats my usual interpretation  of post like this... :phew::w00t:

wow is in ot obvious already that they are a couple by this hashtag ? I dunno but thats my usual interpretation  of post like this... :phew::w00t:

*fingerscrossed*

good news guys, Henry wearing the shoes from Kongdak Couple fans in SK from DC Gall for #kongdakcouple100days . Soooo happy..... *teary-eyed*

@2505stv i think they are.. but they wont make any public announcement  due to the recent "scandal" abt yewon -_- .. i still don't understand though why they are so mean. Anyhow..  i might be wrong , but i think most korean artist will only made official statement abt relationship when they are getting married. So i personally  think that it won't happen anytime soon for them since they still have  alot of dreams to fullfill and they are still young anyway.  But yeah i'm pretty sure they are dating somehow.. judging from the caption by the friends.. 

Guest yzuru_stv

Haven't been here for a while (on holiday), couldn't resist to take a peek before going to sleep. So happy to see those photo's of them together and wow it is great that Henry is wearing the shoes that have been send as a gift by the fans! I will have sweet dreams. :)

Has everyone seen ? Wgm china just released an unaired clip last night of the classroom scene. :)

Do you have the link?

I saw on IG that Henry recently had his Always Cantare 2 concert and Yewon was in the audience? I'm not sure if there were photo evidence but she was spotted. 

@inxomnia - subbed too the link, credit to HenrYewon143 Facebook, Admin Runner for the subs :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2yik5r_unaired-henry-yewon-wgm-china-episode_fun

Chencha? Yewon in the audience of Always Cantare 2? woot woot, not seen any pictures or any write ups YET!

If anyone is interested....

https://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=-35241614&id=171316656&hash=762d73a8386124ca&hd=3 (Link to watch Where is my friend's house - with Henry ^^ there is one small part that his father a.k.a. Papa Lau says he wished he knows more korean and he wants to learn Korean as "probably one of these days my Daughter-in-law is a Korean" OMOOOOOOO

https://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=-35241614&id=171316657&hash=7415fb686f4eda01&hd=3  (link to watch Always Cantare 2)

** above links takes FOREVER to load but are full episodes and good quality!

I miss our Hewon couple EVERY day..... so proud of Henry in both Always Cantare 2 & in the Where is my friend's house... he has a wonderful family, solid parents who can be rather strict but love their children so and lovely siblings...

Guest nay29

hi...hello everyone..i'm back :DDDD

about that photo, i saw the original one 

he said that he met them around han river two or three days before he uploaded the photo :D they stroll just like a commoner without camera or companion (just the two of them).. i can't help thinking that they're in a date *ah...my delulu mind*

and also about yewon came to henry's concert. henry must be happy to know about that :DDD

@nay29

No one will blame you if you think that way I think - in the short span that they have left WGM, they have been spotted together way too frequently. Almost as much as if they were still filming and we know Henry has been busy lately so it means they are actually making time for each other. I don't think there have been many other WGM couples with as many off-show sightings. So far there's been the time at the cafe, Kyung's bday and the after party, Always Cantare 2 concert and now the Han river late in the night. 

Guest adorableboy

May I shed a little tear when I read this news? Yewon still can count on Henry after WGM. Sooo sweet.

oh yes cross finger hoping hard they would date for real

Guest BLABLA89

@nay29

....... now the Han river late in the night. 

copying from one of the kdrama dialog "when a man n a women when together to have a walk on Han river... it is a date" #Iforgot what is the title of the drama tho haha... my delulu mind

@bakachin aww u r not old

@ishi0507 wish for a success surgery n quick recovery

Guest rainbowconnection

Chencha? Yewon in the audience of Always Cantare 2? woot woot, not seen any pictures or any write ups YET!

ah yes this one :'D 

check out her comment section :'D

Guest nadia1303

Just dropping by today..., so happy the thread are still moving even though a little bit slow ..., not much news to share may be...

Archived