[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

Guest ishi0507

OMO!! Just saw ig photos and literally jumping up and down! So happy!!! They get to hangout and enjoy their friendship!( though in my delulu mind they are more than that hehehe)..we are so lucky shippers indeed!❤❤❤

This feels to be a very lucky month..i have only 2 kcouple biases- the first has been rumored to be dating recently and though i was happy but somehow couldnt bring myself to be as im worried more about our HeWon until Fate intervenes again! So happy so happy!!! Did i say happy?! Im Ecstatic, Overjoyed and Over the moon!!❤❤! Excuse my being melodramatic just too happy :lol:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adorableboy

i woke up this morning open my pc and there goes baaaaam saw the pics ahhhhh my heart was pumping up and down and goes bobom bom bom.....so happy today they looked awesome

Guest adorableboy

The hashtag is wgm so he's saying... "Wgm aftermath" as in .... IS HE SAYING THEIR DATING IS THE AFTERMATH OF WGM? Delulu

I'm so happy with these selfies because they're still hanging out when they see each other and they do get the opportunities to see each other. In such a short span of time - we shippers are so lucky as always. Even though they aren't on WGM anymore somehow we got things to spaz over - their appearance on WGM CHINA and now these selfies. It just seems like a continuation of their story hehe. 

Also so genneo is a close friend of Henry apparently so it seems like Yewon is getting to know Henry's friends? It looks like just three of them chilling out there (so many empty seats around them) can't help but think they look like a couple there and genneo is thirdwheeling lol

genno is actually a singaporean hes a musician too

Wow. They don't disappoint, do they? Hanging out every few weeks, making us even more delusional. I was pretty sure the eagle-eyed shippers would catch some couple accessories sooner or later, and BAM, they already have! Haha.

After all, folks, let's remember: "You have to marry me for real." :D

LqbIMQw.gif

hai i am sorry to drop my first post here, i am not this couple shipper but i just don't like how mbc threat them.they don't have proper ending at all.. but don't worry it that mean they still husband and wife till now right? henry and yewon..hope you guys still contact each other and i pray your relationship will success. and just married for real.. huhu

Guest nonieriuney

Someone shared these...Omg...so they went to another place after kyung birthday party...omg my feels...im so happy...kekeke...

CHUTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

They do keep us happy don't they our darling couple!

Thanks so much everyone! *Dances a jig* 

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH gonna sleep with such a big smile on my face!

@nonieriuney They are sooooo adorable. It makes me uber happy that they are even hanging out... let alone to imagine the possibilities. It may be delulu but I actually do think they could be dating or considering the possibility of it. For a lot of other WGM couples, you can tell that once they leave the show they immediately go back to the colleague status and back to their own careers, clarify with the whole 'we don't contact each other' thing, which is believable because we know they only filmed once a fortnight. But with these two, they actually go above and beyond - not only contacting/calling/texting but they meet in person <3 Maybe because I'm a lazy homebody but to hang out with people in person means something. Also the fact that they're hanging (after party?) with Genneo makes me feel like Henry is showing off/introducing his girl to his friends because I don't think Yewon and Genneo are that familiar w

On another note, I've always found Yewon and Block B's friendship so cute. I still remember her fangirling over Romantically on R&I, and their appearance on Show Champion together. Their bickering friendship is cute. 

ALSO just came across this - omg brings back so many memories each time they kissed hehe. Reminds me of @SnowApple's skinship chart - such a shame we did not get tickling. 

i don't get the henry liking a fan twitter and smirking cat thing? i'm totally lost... i blame it on my sickness.. i have the flu.. and cough... i cough so hard my voice is hoarse.. i can sing rock songs atm

Guest CandyCookie

Just visited Henry's fanclub facebook ... boy ! Isn't he busy these days ! Activities everyday ... working hard to earn money ;) 

Anyway also read dispatch's  "today's special chef " article. . Where henry cooked e same 2 dishes he did for yewon .. n he looks really good in the white shirt !  Indeed a  charmer  .. a cute guy who can cooks , plays music , plus wa great sense of humor!  

Guest BLABLA89

hi, how's everyone doing?? It's kinda quiet here .... but I like the news and pictures.... especially the matching bracelet pic :) . LOL I think Henry is pretty brave to be seen together with ye won... eventho is not actually couple picture but... I mean it's not easy to let the picture of them out when Ye won is trying to lay low. He is not worry with what people / fans/ haters will say. I am so glad they still making contacts and all . and that matching bracelet .... hmmm i doubt that's coincidence haha... #delulu.

@bakachin get well soon... seems u have been sick lately.... plz take care :)

Guest ishi0507

Hello everyone just dropping by! Know this is off topic but ill be having an operation tomorrow so will be needing your prayers..thanks so much in advance chingus! will be posting as soon as i can!❤❤ 

Guest nadia1303

Hello everyone just dropping by! Know this is off topic but ill be having an operation tomorrow so will be needing your prayers..thanks so much in advance chingus! will be posting as soon as i can!❤❤ 

Dont worry chingu we will pray for you...get well soon..

ganbare! we will pray for your surgery success... p(^-^)q

@BLABLA89 i am getting old.. T.T

Guest adorableboy

take good care chingu god bless you

Archived