[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest stranger1000

His smile, so cuuuute, it's captured in every single fan pic. Kudos to the fan photographers. How many days have they been in Japan? Is it their honeymoon? Hopefully not... I want to see the wedding :) . I think he got ice cream on his shoe ;))

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah , This Busan namja style ~~~!! Hahahaha onion-head-girl-love.gif091_-1-1.gif

How Jonghyun got casted on WGM:

The PD is a fan of Jonghyun and so she wanted to cast him in WGM.

She said, "Having met Lee Jonghyun in real life, I found out that he's a real Busan man. He directly told me that he wanted to date through the show WGM. He's very honest and I think that the viewers will enjoy the way he straightforwardly expresses his emotions."

Guest FJ7778

:x :x suddenly i fell in love with John.....Charanda =D> what a good decision joining WGM....you can date without hesitate.....who know you will meet your real soulmate while filming wgm..... :> you're da man....

;)) ;)) what a lucky these Busan's Brother....

Guest mylovefromstar12

hello everyone i'm new member in here kkk.. i'm really excited about JongYeon couple.. let's looking forward to it..  thankyou and nie to know you all :)

Awwwwww sooo sweet :\">

Sweet Jonghyun RT @happytmg: Shop staff asked if they were famous, then he said "she is." ~~ >.< #lastRT

— 이종현 Burning Souls (@CNBJonghyun) March 12, 2015

Our newlyweed really had a great time together. Wish a long lasting marriage

Tokyo >> Mie >> Kyoto. What a gorgeous "honeymoon" lol I envy him~~

— nao (@happytmg) March 12, 2015

Hello chingus,

Excited to see this new couple on wgm along with solim couple...

I already see a chemistry in this couple just by looking their pics during the news on who will joining the wgm...and i find them more appealing by looking of fan pics of them. :x

Guest eyeship

Jonghyun already back to Korea. Why I think that from his ig caption he sent messege to his wife (who still in Japan) "be careful dont catch cold" My delusion mind

to be honest, i prefer an unforced skinships, especially not because of games or missions, don't you guys think it's really sweet to do skinship because they want it? kekeke~ but sokay it's just my thought though because it's only their second time (?) filming. aaaa i hope they will going well as couple and take their time to get to know each other and do skinships because they want it, i miss the old time, where holding hands could cause MCs in the studio go crazy hahaha,  :P

really can't wait for saturday to come, i'm looking forward to this couple jjinja kekeke~

Guest iamkryptonite17

Hello chingus,

Excited to see this new couple on wgm along with solim couple...

I already see a chemistry in this couple just by looking their pics during the news on who will joining the wgm...and i find them more appealing by looking of fan pics of them. :x

Oh. Good to see you here. Enjoy your time here in JongYeon haven ;)

Guest mingming93

Is it selfish of me for wanting not only the great success of Jongyeon couple, who I believe Abi unnie has dubbed the Curtain couple (LOL!!!  =)) ), but also for Minstal and Kyuline to make cameos? kekeke

Here's to hoping Jonghyun oppa likes his wifeu more than food hahaha 

=))

OMG YES MINSTAL JUSEYO :x :x

Lol. Mian for suddenly popping in. But I'll lurk in here from now on :-h

Guest little girl

"Last time in Haneda, JH was seen holding a board saying "I'm waiting for you, my wife" maybe as part fo WGM filming, after he recognize someone looking at him in shyness he lowered the board ^^ - Trans from GrlyGirlie

pic cr: @/churingles
B_6E_D9UcAAbbOJ.jpg

Guest TheLazyCow

"Last time in Haneda, JH was seen holding a board saying "I'm waiting for you, my wife" maybe as part fo WGM filming, after he recognize someone looking at him in shyness he lowered the board ^^ - Trans from GrlyGirlie

Hehehe so our Jong Hyun is still a shy guy HAHAHA 

Guest stoicbot

Official pics are out^^ They look incredibly beautiful :)

can't wait for Saturday to come! hehe tomorrow~

B_8LQFkUgAAAxTd.jpg

credits to kor_celebrities

Archived