[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest iamkryptonite17

CN Blue′s Lee Jong Hyun Says He Fell for Gong Seung Yeon at First Sight

2015.03.13 11:47

CN Blue′s Lee Jong Hyun oozed with the charms of a Busan man on We Got Married.

Newly added to MBC′s We Got Married, Lee Jong Hyun and rookie actress Gong Seung Yeon had their first meeting.

As soon as he met Gong Seung Yeon, Lee Jong Hyun showered on the praise, saying "You′re pretty," "I fell in love at first sight," "Your eyes are really pretty," and more. He explained, "I have a hard time holding back my thoughts."

Shyly, Gong Seung Yeon said, "My ideal type was a man with thick eyebrows."

On this day, Lee Jong Hyun played a romantic melody on the guitar for Gong Seung Hyun, who made Lee Jong Hyun smile when she called him by a new nickname.

The broadcast will air on March 14.

Photo Credit: MBC

Reporter : Ha Soo Jung

Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

From @OfficialMwave: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89145/cn-blues-lee-jong-hyun-says-he-fell-in-love-with-gong-seung-yeon-at-first-sight

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be honest, i prefer an unforced skinships, especially not because of games or missions, don't you guys think it's really sweet to do skinship because they want it? kekeke~ but sokay it's just my thought though because it's only their second time (?) filming. aaaa i hope they will going well as couple and take their time to get to know each other and do skinships because they want it, i miss the old time, where holding hands could cause MCs in the studio go crazy hahaha,  :P
really can't wait for saturday to come, i'm looking forward to this couple jjinja kekeke~

I hope JH will follow his hyung step.fast skinships without sincere feelings will make you look FAKE...

Guest FJ7778

Auuwwwww....so cheesy....now i give John new nickname Prince Cheesy... =))

What ever it is...i dun like too much skinship [-X ...hope he can be himself in front of his wife...no need to think about a variety thingy....

and SeungYeon just a rookie in the entertainment industries hope she see her husband LEE JONG HYUN as a normal person not JongHyun rock band idol....

I saw the reports today and went on to check their horoscopes compatibility. Now here I am not only looking at the sun sign but the both their birth charts.

My golly, they matched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jong Hyun a taurus and Seungyeon a pisces, traditionally these two signs goes well together because Taurus is an earth sign and Pisces a water sign. Down to earth, realistic Taurus blends well with the gentle and sweet Pisces.

In addition to the sun signs, there other planets match as well. Since we dont have their birth times, I can only do an estimate but it is likely that SeungYeon has her moon in taurus since JongHyun says he fell in love with her on first sight. Many men will marry the girl who has the moon sign the same as their sun sign.

Both also share the same venus sign in aries. So the two of them will fall in love quickly and love being direct
Jonghyun's jupiter sign is in the exact same degree as SeungYeon's Mars. So her actions are very good for him.
Jonghyun's mar sign is also in the same pisces sign as Seung Yeon's mercury. Whatever she say, he will feel like doing it for her. 

It is so good that they match, I have been so disappointed with quite a number of WGM couples. 
Its been a long time that I see a couple with such matching charts on WGM. Will certainly catch the broadcast this saturday.

p.s it seems to me that this time, wgm producers must have consulted fortune tellers, because henry and yewon matches too. 

Omoooooo Saturday is tomorow !!! Counting hours and minits :D ~~~~Dara dirii daraaa duuuu ~~~ 

"On this day, Lee Jong Hyun played a romantic melody on the guitar for Gong Seung Hyun, who made Lee Jong Hyun smile when she called him by a new nickname "

okayy now , im wondering what kind of nickname did Yeon give to Jonghyun . Hahahahha Hyunhyun ? Jongie ? Jongie oppa ? 
Goshhhhh my brain ~~~ please save my brain from overdose thinking tuzki-bunny-emoticon-010.gif

Yeon  ahh ~~ You gonna love this hubby for the rest of your life because he's great guitar player , he's charming in his way . He's everything . Hahah just one thing you should do for him . Cook for him and dont make him starving . He's food lover  =))

Our rocker Jonghyun in White MV teaser ~~ lookin forward for this ! 

tumblr_nl4zhgTAVq1t7qu3mo1_500.giftumblr_nl4zhgTAVq1t7qu3mo2_500.giftumblr_nl4x2kkYVc1t7qu3mo2_500.gif

tumblr_nl4x2kkYVc1t7qu3mo1_500.gif

[JONGSTAGRAM] 
좀있음 따뜻해지겠지?
서핑하고셒다~~~

[TRANS] Its getting warmer right ? I wanna go surfing 

17818_10205312533908346_3161363029911388

Streaming link for tonight show . Its started 5.15 PM KST

And then he unfollowed her, lol. Why i pity him >:D<

jong hyun always do that hahahahaha

and to the people who stream wgm today please screen cap everything, i tried to stream but idk why the internet connection isn't good, thanks before! :D

ITS Jonghyun after all . He always like that . Follow and Unfollow . 

He even followed Taeyeon but after few days he unfollowed. But its sokay :) 

it's because he doesn't want to cause problem, especially to the people he follows, he has followed some of female idol but then unfollowed them again, aigoooo uri Jjongie hahaha

aaaaaaaa i should wait for the raw vid huhuhuhu, please if someone already has it, please post it here!

Guest asterido

Omo. I just saw their 1st eps WITHOUT SUB.

have no idea that jonghyun is so talkative. :-?

When Yeon call him "Oppa" he can't hold back the happiness smile. Goodness :D

Anyway, i like this side of jonghyun. with flowers and singing a serenade to a girl... aww he's too sweet.

for me, i don't mind if he want to rush skinship. he's already 25yrs old this year. Much older than yonghwa when he did WGM.

it ok. ;)

Can I play with you guys in this new playground? !!!! :D 

Well, I watched....I told myself I would  not and I did...here I am. Without subs you can see some very sweet body language going on...mostly from him! Now I gotta watch this couple because (although I didn't know him before tonight)...he's a little cutie!!!! 

She seems to have a sweet disposition (of course this is the first episode and shyness abounds). She kept touching her hair and he just kept sneaking glances. They are at least attracted to each other...which makes the future for this couple on the show is something I want to watch grow and move!!! 

Found a new ship...same name, different dynamic :D

Archived