[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stranger1000

I guess 2015 is a new year for Jong.Just hope this show doesn't make him change too much of his style.

Guest FJ7778

OMG :-O :-O :-O

Too much cheese.....king of cheesy now...make me cringe reading review from tweet....

J : I'll be a good oppa

Y : I'll be a good dongseang

J : No. You have to be a good wife

=D> charanda John...charanda =D>

There was a timer that counted down the time Jonghyun had with Seungyeon before he had to switch to Yewon

JH: I'll just turn it off.

He told her that he's going to give the second set of flowers he bought when they leave

Jonghyun said he'll give her flowers every time he sees her.

SY: You don't know my name right?
JH: Well I don't watch TV so...

JH bought two flowers because he was confused about the whole 'seeing two girls and choosing one of them' thing haha

JH brought a guitar to really appeal to the girl. He thought he was going to be eliminated if the girl didn't choose him lol

JH and SY both have two dogs. JH and SY both have a white pomeranian dog. JH also has a silver poodle and SY has a poodle as well.

cr: gkboice@twitter

Guest SabinaA
I like this couple, they're both sweet and honest. I hope that fans will give them time and opportunity to get to know each other well.

OMG :-O :-O :-O

Too much chees.....king of cheesy now...make me cringe reading review from tweet....

J : I'll be a good oppa

Y : I'll be a good dongseang

J : No. You have to be a good wife

=D> charanda John...charanda =D>

Geez, i so love his reply. Oh my, sooo sweet of him to say that.  :)

Seung-Yeon is gorgeous, I don't think I noticed her light brown eyes until I watched this, really pretty! (Didn't notice on Heard It Through The Grapevine). She's playing the lead female's sister and hasn't had too many scenes yet but so far, she's good. 

I don't think she's too shy either, it felt like the conversation flowed pretty easily. She not quiet or so shy that she's unable to speak, she seems very well spoken and intelligent - constantly asking him questions or answering his. No hiding behind her hands and giggling out of control either, she seems very mature. So if she's mature, easy-going and easy to talk to, I'd say Jong Hyun is gonna be a happy man. =D>

from the song he wrote and he's O type person, i'm not surprised that he's a lil bit cheesy hahaha but hey he's not supposed to be that cheesy on the first episode, OMG OMG OMG  :-O :-O :-O are we going to see this every saturday? :D

hi onion head

Anyeong everyone!
Finally I am able to finish backtracking and post something here! Was so busy the past weeks aishhh...
I was waiting for this couple thread to be created together with Henry-Yewon thread when I first heard the news of new couple.
Thank you @OnlyYouJYH !

Jonghyun and Henry are my bias!
Me is happy!
happy onion head

Cant believe that I am so lucky to have all bias in one show. I might have done something good before.

So, hello to everyone and lets rock this ship people!

I can't wait to spazz~~~~~

@tessieroo you're here too :D

I won't be surprised if JongHyun said this is love at first sight... you guys will like SeungYeon  (I love her) in her current drama 'Heard It To The Grapevine..

I thought their first meeting just now was sweet... flowers and song and the best part is they don't seem to be awkward or being giddy or being childish. I like that, very mature approach and honestly, very pleasant to watch... I will definitely ship these two mainly because even having an 'arranged marriage' they look like someone who's willing to make it work

qPbyQCd.png

I came here only by knowing Jonghyun. I saw him first when I watch Yongseo. (Yes I am a Yongseo fan :D )
He is one good looking and talented guy.
And through him I know Seungyeon.
And can I say how pretty she is?
She gives the right vibe to be Jonghyun's partner.
I am loving them both!

I watch the livestream just now and I am totally hooked with the two new couples! 

I was shocked to see Jonghyun! Hey he did not give quiet, passive guy vibe that I thought he is :))
Me likey!
I can wipe the old stigma I had about him now :D
And Seungyeon is not overly shy and awkward. I love her already!

The visual couple embarrassed1 onion head
I might die when they do wedding photoshoot~~~

screencap credit: Lovely @fini_n

Guest mylovefromstar12

first impression of this couple is.. THEY'RE SO ADORABLE.. i think they will fit each other well.. cant wait for the next saturday it will be the decision.. i'm curious on how sungyeon will pick his husband kkkk JongYeon Fighting!

Archived