[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Who says Jonghyun is not funny ? Hahahah he's adorable in his way . 
tumblr_nku0drCNnM1t7qu3mo2_250.giftumblr_nku0drCNnM1t7qu3mo4_250.gif
tumblr_nku0drCNnM1t7qu3mo3_250.giftumblr_nku0drCNnM1t7qu3mo1_250.gif

P/S I'm so excited about Jonghyun in WGM . I wanna see the other side of " awkward " Jonghyun , I know . he will do well but still . i'm craving for Romantic , caring , jealous and Loving side of Jonghyun . Its been awhile i didnt watch , i mean not really into WGM , After Yongseo depart .I'm not really watching WGM nowadays . I watch but not really into them :)) hehe . but now , after Jonghyun had been confirm to be one of the WGM cast . My adrenaline suddenly boost and i cant wait anymore .. Just endure a little more . One week to go ! 
Fighting Jonghyun ! Fighting Seungyeon ! Fighting JongYeon !! 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely on board with this ship. Where do I sign and relive being a wgm watcher all over again? ;)  To the newly married couple Jonghyun and Seungyeon: you already have my support and for you i'm willing to be delusional again. :)

p.s. they're giving sincere vibes and visual couple as such.

@TheLazyCow sorry :) can you remove the video ? actualy there's a rules in soompi . You cant quote any video , picture , gif and long post . if you tend to quote them , mode might locked this thread :)) Friendly reminder .. 

Guest TheLazyCow

OnlyYouJYH said: @TheLazyCow sorry :) can you remove the video ? actualy there's a rules in soompi . You cant quote any video , picture , gif and long post . if you tend to quote them , mode might locked this thread :)) Friendly reminder .. 

Guest little girl

Jong Hyun-Yewon looks cute too ^^ BUT,Yewon-Henry suit for each other because of their personalities :)I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH WGM THIS SEASON! BELIEVE ME,YOU WILL FALL TO Yewon-Henry couple besides Jong Hyun-Seung Yeon :xI THINK JONG HYUN-SEUNG YEON WILL BE LIKE YONGSEO COUPLE,SHY AND AWKWARD AT FIRST,BUT WILL GIVE MANY SURPRISES TO US  :D

Geline99 said: Definitely on board with this ship. Where do I sign and relive being a wgm watcher all over again? ;)  To the newly married couple Jonghyun and Seungyeon: you already have my support and for you i'm willing to be delusional again. :)

p.s. they're giving sincere vibes and visual couple as such.

Guest iamkryptonite17

I even downloaded the preview... Dang... I'm starting to have that JongYeon fever.. Ahhhh they look cute! Such a beautiful couple! I'll surely be watching them every Saturday!  :x 8-} X_X  :\">

Guest DangW

Hello everyone..I am a YongSeo shipper and a Boice who supports my oppas go dating and have their own happy life marrying anybody..because I know there is no way my oppas will marry me since I live farrr from Korea..hahaha..like most of you, I thought after YongHwa done with his WGM, there is none of CNB members will join WGM..but now, Dang! my JongHyun Burninggg!!! As one of the JjongAh shipper, I am sad that they suddenly ended their marriage but I can't deny that I am excited knowing my Burning joining WGM..I predict, it will be awkward in the beginning since all of us know very well how our Burning personality but I am sure it will slowly getting much better as the marriage progress..ehehehehe can't wait to watch the first episode..Idk Gong Seung Yeon tbh,but I hope she is a lively and cheerful girl in order to complement our quiet,unique,shy,love to eat and smile Burning..JongYeon fighting! :x

Guest stoicbot

I can't wait for next Saturday for uri couple to debut~ they look incredibly sweet & lovely. asdfghjkl & shiro eppp so adorable in the arms of Jonghyun^^Seung Yeon is so beautiful really fits with Jonghyun & I am really curious as to how she is but fighting for them two of them! 
zWAE8Z2.gif

Guest iamkryptonite17

L-U-E boys are now in Japan. I'm really hoping that Burning is coming with his pretty wife. Tomorrow, yeah? I'll surely be waiting for airport pics.. :-SS [-O< :x 8->

Guest eyeship

Hi i'm yongseo fan, right now i'm shipping this cp already :) they are match together cant wait for next week to come soon ^^ and after jonghyun didnt go to jp with his dongsaeng is it possible that he will go to jp with his wife tomorrow ? ^^

Guest Toloveyou

Watching Seungyeon in Lovely Girl :D Frankly i didnt like her character but its just a work under scripts . Really enjoying her in LG . Her acting skill really not bad eventho she's a rookie actress :-bd
10989_870876619629697_344145325048843320

Guest iamkryptonite17

@Toloveyou‌ sorry, but I don't think she GSY. She's Cha Ye Ryun.

I believe this is one of GSY cut in MLG. https://instagram.com/p/z8Yj_ggdrw/

Credits to owners.

Hello everybody, 
@OnlyYouJYH, we're ( Sis) surprised when we saw Jungshin's pic. because last time we saw him was during YongSeo virtual marriage days. Whilst Minyuk more mature looking now but still handsome. Its nice to see them again. Though we are CNBlue fans we don't see them online as often as before due to work. Thanks for sharing my dear. 
@JongYura, yeah, she's so pretty and seems an elegant sophisticated woman from the way she carries herself. I like her smile because her face smiles too.    

Archived