[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iamkryptonite17

I saw a pic on IG. But i'm having difficulties on posting the link here. But yeah, she's really one pretty wifey! You've hit the jackpot John! =D> :x =D> 8-}

woooowww... this thread go faster even... Now everyone will lurking for this couple activities...
I kinda like this couple more by day... they give a warm vibe, not so playful and romantics like WGM vibe that I feel before, more gently and sweet... so I looking forward to this couple....

Guest eyeship

Today Henry and Yewon filming we got married in Korea. I saw the picture it seem like propose seen. How abt our cp I wanna see the pic so much

Guest eyeship

@little_girl‌ really ? What did they say ? I just know that he went alone to Japan manager just sent him at the airport, dugeun duguen.

Guest eyeship

Omo it seem like Jonghyun doesnt back to korea with cn members. Is he filming WGM ? Omg why am i so excited. And I want to see leaked picture again ^^

Guest iamkryptonite17

eyeship said: Omo it seem like Jonghyun doesnt back to korea with cn members. Is he filming WGM ? Omg why am i so excited. And I want to see leaked picture again ^^

Guest riska.rindhy_at_gmail.com_stv

heneciaburningsoul said: CNB will hv a spring tour in Japan at April, I personally hope that his wife will come to the concert and watch him and her bro in laws... and maybe there will be any missions between them? it's something that always "appear' in wgm right? kkk~

This thread will be better if members stop comparing them to other WGM couples.  Let them have their own image - image that will not be destroyed - that's how you support them, not just as a couple but as individuals as well.  Appreciate what they can show you and not expect more.

Aaaaaaaaa.... finally I found this guitar case. Ups... I mean jjong♥yeon thread.

Jjong-ah... now you will not envy again to your hyung. because now you have wife who will choose your song as her favorite song from CNBLue album. Kkkkkk

@viyra, hi :-h

Archived