[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I didn't understand much, but I definitely like these two together. They have a nice aura about them. Seungyeon is very chill, but she's not dull. Jonghyun is reserved, but I have the feeling a lot of sappy potential is just beneath the surface.  :))

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mjang 

smiley-greet013.gif Yep, I'm here too! I'm a huge fan of CNBlue's music but I don't really have any particular bias. I agree and I hope this prods more people to try "Heard It Through The Grapevine", I think Seung-Yeon is doing a great job so far for such a newbie actress. I like that neither of them were silly or overly childish in the first meeting too - they both seem really down to earth, with soft-spoken voices. Lovely! 

aww!!  my first Saturdays w/out the AJong couple but i'm a huge fan of CNBLE's Jonghyun -  i think i will be a devoted fan to our new JongYeon pairing  - the new bride sure is pretty - like a breath of fresh air and yes Jonghyun   she sure have pretty eyes

@tessieroo I came across CNBlue when I first got hook by the Yongseo couple few years back (though I'm not a shipper) ... Jonghyun was quite reserved back then but he was always pleasant. I like his persona as a singer/musician... but yesterday was a turning point for me, I like the more confident, mature and dashing Jonghyun and yes he deserves to have a good beautiful partner by his side...who ever cast them to be together, I thank you too :D

Btw, thank you to the person who posted the title of the song Jonghyun serenade to Seungyeon... had to check the lyrics and I'm glad he chose that song

Lee Sun Hee - Meet Him Among Them

I never wished for fate

to bring us so close
Now that you're gone
my days are useless

Of all the people, I met you
It was like a dream
And the love I got from you
It was like a miracle

I thought I was ready
I was sure I'd be fine
But look where I am
I can't let you go

Of all the people, I met you
It was like a dream
And the love I got from you
It was like a miracle

You used to call my name
with the sweetest voice I know
But now I'm just another face

And everything I have
means nothing to me
Of all the people, we met
but we parted ways

Maybe we'll meet again someday
if we were meant to be
It'll be a miracle
Meet Him Among Them

Does CNBLUE has subbing team? When Yonghwa was on WGM the subbing was done by SNSD subbing team, I hope CNBLUE has one, because I have no idea what JongYeon talked about in the raw vid. And I really like really really want to understand what they talked about. Hahahaha.

Omigod!   What is this?! I was just starting to get my life back after following YongSeo for 5 years and now this starts!

JongHyun buddy, "John" old pal, it looks like you have gotten yourself a real cutie!   Best of luck to you, Bro!

Can't wait to see Yong Hwa , JungShin Chingu and MinHyuk on WGM, again.   This is going to be fun......!!

English subs - pali, pali, pali!!!!!     

Guest LoveInsight

Does CNBLUE has subbing team? When Yonghwa was on WGM the subbing was done by SNSD subbing team, I hope CNBLUE has one, because I have no idea what JongYeon talked about in the raw vid. And I really like really really want to understand what they talked about. Hahahaha.

same question here, like jongah couple has girlsdayfansub

For those who follow the TV ratings, here's a glance at how things are doing:

WGM IC (reference)
Saturday, March 14, 2015 4.9 12.2
Saturday, March 07, 2015 5.2 13.3
Saturday, February 28, 2015 4.7 13.2
Saturday, February 21, 2015 5.8 13.0
Saturday, February 14, 2015 4.9 13.7
Saturday, February 07, 2015 4.9 12.7

Please note Infinity Challenge included as a reference only (airs on same day, same channel) to see trends, holidays/specials, etc, not for absolute comparisons...

KEmMdbk.png

Guest toomuchsmiling

wow so that first ep guys!! I have to say I'm kinda...surprised(?) that Jonghyun wanted to be on WGM after Yonghwa did it with Seohyun! Like I was a real Yongseo shipper but it seems like that couple fell out of sorts so it doesn't seem to last...except for maybe a friendship afterwards idk. o__o

anyway whatever the case he's doing WGM now! I always thought he was so handsome but I never purposely followed him if he made tv appearances u know? I'm curious as to how his personality is and judging from the first ep, he's kind of dorky/straightforward isn't he? I like it. I like her too! Her eyes are super pretty...they're really light colored. She seems like a cool person. I thought they had a good first impression and they looked like a good match!

This season of WGM is sure interesting. I haven't watched it since Yongseo couple I think, but then Song Jae Rim/Kim So Eun joined and I had to watch them. Now it's Henry and Jonghyun- like srsly?! I believe it's the first time I'll actually be watching all 3 couples. oh boy. xD

Looking forward on watching jonghyun and seung yewon on this show.. After 1 year of hiatus in watching WGM I'm gonna start watching this show again ... Yongseoand Taeun couple are the only couple that I watch in this show and since I'm a CNBLUE fan I'm gonna support jonghyun through watching this show..

Guest bimbowsss

and i love the way jonghyun said , beautiful instead of pretty wahhh i feel like ive seen an engsub of their cuts somewhere lol

Guest bimbowsss

I think Jonghyun gotta show off his jealous side soon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

but jealous jonghyun lmao <3 <3 <3 why am i having a feeling that minhyuk's going to make jonghyun jealous /like in yongseo/ lol

Guest SabinaA

kshowonline usually releases subbed WGM on Mondays, and you can watch it on soompiTV, too..

Guest LoveInsight

kshowonline usually releases subbed WGM on Mondays, and you can watch it on soompiTV, too..

i cant watch it on soompiTV because 

Sorry, this content is not available in your region at this time.   :(
when soompiTV released wgm with engsub usually ?   

Guest izzlove

Hello everyone :D

GOGUMA here ;;) ;;) I think I will support this JONGYEON couple =))

But not engsub yet :(( :(( and don't think it will out asap ...

Archived