[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shipperlove said: can i ask you a thing?
i read on internet that wgm cast (couples) not allowed to have a real relationship with each other,it one of the rules... i was little bit shocked about....its is true? @-)

Guest njawonders

I agree with lovetokki, he is very genuine and he has a lot at stake esp with the fact that he can lose fans but again it's not liek cnblue members don't date or have gf ! I do believe all kpop artists do have gf and bf we just don't know about them and most delulu fans need to understand it. It's part of life. 
I also agree about it will make SY be exposed and gain a little bit of spotlight but let me tell u smth and I stated this before I share her birthdate, we don't care about any spotlights, it's the genuinity and honesty of people that moves our hearts and in my mind, this couple is a match made in heaven, JH is very genuine and very outspoken about it, she loves it belivee me and with more episodes to come you will see guys how she will seem like a different person altogether! she will show cheesy and say cringy stuff too and he will hold back a little bit when she does it, then he will do cheesy she will smile and hold back and it will be like this with this couple, this is my prediction and I'am certain of it because I've been also with a guy (oh well, here I'am talking abt it) and he was very into me and I didn't do much, then he started to cool off and I kinda told him in my mind of course (of course you must be tired by now, let me take your position a bit and i started to reciprocate also but in a subtle manner and it went on and on) 
I place all of my bets that this is what will happen and I do love how he doesn't care and very genuine and this is exactly what she needs and wants.
Much love guys <3 

@happy2bhere, I completely agree with your post, especially the Choa analysis.I think Jong Hyun does not go out to treat girls differently, he does not seem to be the flirty type and have no alter motives to his actions. He says what he thinks and acts how he feels. His and Seung Yeon's genuineness is what makes it addictive to watch this couple on WGM. 
A little side tracked, but I have  recently watched a behind the scene FNC video. The company got everyone to vote to see how was the most popular among the artist int he company. Jong Hyun was voted 3rd most popular. So that tells me he must be treating everyone well even behind the scene. 

@jly31 said: @happy2bhere, I completely agree with your post, especially the Choa analysis.I think Jong Hyun does not go out to treat girls differently, he does not seem to be the flirty type and have no alter motives to his actions. He says what he thinks and acts how he feels. His and Seung Yeon's genuineness is what makes it addictive to watch this couple on WGM. 
A little side tracked, but I have  recently watched a behind the scene FNC video. The company got everyone to vote to see how was the most popular among the artist int he company. Jong Hyun was voted 3rd most popular. So that tells me he must be treating everyone well even behind the scene. 

Guest Hickk

@mjang

About whether WGM couples are still together after the show - IIRC there was one (S1/S2??) couple that dated after for a while but then broke up? I remember reading about it.

Then there's the only WGM couple that I've ever watched, who I believe are still together but keeping their relationship a secret. In fact as their fan I feel so blessed that little hints about them keep popping up over the years. But they're not the topic of this thread so I'll stop here ;)

@luvtokki

Regarding the couple's potential to 'turn real' - I think it's still too early to judge. I'm just enjoying it for now.

It makes perfect sense to me why Jonghyun is throwing himself fully into the 'relationship' from day 1 without any caution ("I was worried about our compatibility because we have to meet for a long time", "We have lots to learn about each other"), so for me the question mark is Seungyeon.

So far though I'm delighted to find that she's not only pretty, but smart and funny as well and mature for her age. Definitely a catch. In fact I'm thinking it would probably be much harder for Jonghyun to woo her if he met her outside WGM, lol.

Thanks for the trainee pictures, @GeumJanDi
SY looks so young during her dance practice, and to think, it was only 3-4 years ago, or age 18-19 (1993 birth)... she looks all of ~15 :)
And side by side with Krystal, SY's lighter-color irises are really visible... no wonder JH has asked at least twice if SY was wearing circle lenses/colored contacts :)
JtPsxSM.gif pYv8SVh.gif

W25wKCf.jpg

Hickk said: About whether WGM couples are still together after the show - IIRC there was one (S1/S2??) couple that dated after for a while but then broke up? I remember reading about it.

@happy2bhere love your analysis on the BEcouple especially #2 & #3

the fact is that she's the one who initiates to speak in banmal meaning she wanted JH to be at ease around her...she's not afraid to ask questions..and lots of time she is very composed and doesn't act all too giddy in front of JH. LOL! her silence and glance are the things he needs to watch for...she doesn't need to be loud to get him cornered...as far as the comment from Choa, I agree with you that JH doesn't give mixed signals to other people. He is a polite person but I don't think he is very playful.

I've watched some of BTS interviews with CNBlue... many times they said that they preferred to be singles because of their busy schedules especially when they do a lot of tours. So I do have concerns how would he fit his schedule filming for WGM? If I'm not mistaken, he continued drawing while they were taping for the Japanese show... maybe JH is very well prepared to be in this show plus he's very happy with his partner. It's like he's making the time just for her. I hope this will be a learning experience as well for SY if she ever end up with him in real life, how to juggle their time together, how to handle fans and how to make their relationship work

Guest Hickk

echtik said:

Hickk said: About whether WGM couples are still together after the show - IIRC there was one (S1/S2??) couple that dated after for a while but then broke up? I remember reading about it.

Guest Hickk

mjang said:

@happy2bhere love your analysis on the BEcouple especially #2 & #3

the fact is that she's the one who initiates to speak in banmal meaning she wanted JH to be at ease around her...she's not afraid to ask questions..and lots of time she is very composed and doesn't act all too giddy in front of JH. LOL! her silence and glance are the things he needs to watch for...she doesn't need to be loud to get him cornered...as far as the comment from Choa, I agree with you that JH doesn't give mixed signals to other people. He is a polite person but I don't think he is very playful.

I've watched some of BTS interviews with CNBlue... many times they said that they preferred to be singles because of their busy schedules especially when they do a lot of tours. So I do have concerns how would he fit his schedule filming for WGM? If I'm not mistaken, he continued drawing while they were taping for the Japanese show... maybe JH is very well prepared to be in this show plus he's very happy with his partner. It's like he's making the time just for her. I hope this will be a learning experience as well for SY if she ever end up with him in real life, how to juggle their time together, how to handle fans and how to make their relationship work

Guest hihi_hehe

lol the other day i was on ig checking new feed and stuff.  Then I came across the video of JH calling SY yeppo lmao it was so darn cute and funny
JH can be cheesy but it isnt overly done to me, it's cute lol and SY is surely getting my attention lol will be around in this thread more often 

Have to patiently wait this couple until saturday... gonna lurking here, read comment, enjoy picture and video and give opinions. Jonghyun seems busy with his drama... saw his picture teaser... be highschool boy is suitable for him... he doesn't seems old wear school uniform. So I wonder if there is time that this couple would wear their highschool uniform together like Yongseo di backthen... it will be great looking :x

Guest shipperlove

@luvtokki
i have never watched so much couples in wgm,usually i watch just k-drama not variety or reality show,then especially when I read in some forums on the internet that many people think that the wgm's shipper are crazy and delulu because is really a crazy thing to ship a couple in wgm,in didn't understand why they say so because i thought " if you ship a couple in a drama even in the real life,knowing that a drama is fully action/fiction why they cannot ship a couple in born in a variety show which is assumed to be 50%-60% total reality with  no script ect ect...? "

i still don't know what think about it,because
I still can not understand why any couple in WGM is successful in real life being a variety show and then their actions are dictated by what they really feel, it is strange that it is easier to be born a couple born in a set drama
:-/
the thing that makes me look at this pair in a different way than the other, is the sincerity in expressions, the eyes do not lie and jh's eyes looks at her in a so sweet and lovable way that as I read here, if it was just fiction,jh should receive an oscar prize...
so for the moment looks at this couple just for joy.....its still soon for comment if they are real or reel....

Archived