[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest Hickk

prechtik said: I really hope the WGM producers stop making JH/SY carry around that selfie-stick cam.... Not only is it really annoying for them when your hands are filled with luggage, guitars, etc, but it ruins the WGM fantasy experience... 
That's why the WGM crew rarely appear on camera or are blurred out, so it feels more like a natural date in the park, whereas the cameras make it more obvious that this is a reality TV show :(

Go get another camera man instead, WGM PD :)I want to feel SY/JH are as real as possible and cameras only detract from the viewing experience :P

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shipperlove

why is still Thursday? why WHY WHYYYYY???
thinking well about...they didn't spend just few hours as others couples do in their first meeting after became a couple....but they spend together 2 or 3 days :) so bad that we can to see just 1 hour about this trip in japan....but nobody here think what they made in these 3 days when the cam is off?
;))
I read the previous posts and I was dreaming that when and if they will go to shop in their work palce,jh in set drama/or concert and he will goes in sy set drama....
if sy will has a love line with the lawyer in her drama...maybe there will be a skinship scene or kiss scene with the lawyer and he will assists to this...omooo what our manly not jealous jh will does?
i am already sure that if she sees him have a love line with his co-star she surely will be jealous and will show it kkkkk
;))

Guest shipperlove

mjang said:

they should change the time slot for WGM... so it won't be rated PG :D

I wonder if SY ever sing, they can have a duet one of these days.

I hate yet love jealousy topic... because somehow I got jealous too if my fav couple do 'something' with others. I want them to stick together... And wedding... how perfect they looks in bridal gown... can't imagine yet...

Guest Hickk

mjang said: eyeship said: From eunee82's ig, it seems like seunyeon filming wgm, she's at flower shop. Caption said that beautiful seungyeon holding flower which is present for her husband.

Yeah seems like they did filming their wedding ceremony today . 
My question :1 . Did cnblue member attend ? 2 what about both parents ? 3 Close friends should be there right ? 
Hahahahha anyways , Jongyeon . Have a happy married life , Longlasting Jongyeon ! Hwaiting ! 

Archived