[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@GongLee Global  Thanks to all of you for all your hard work and great effort in not only protecting valuable information but your swiftness in placing alternate sights so others would still be able to view while waiting.  Also in getting the sight up again and allowing those who are new to visit and become new fans too! 

Sometimes all the effort and hard work can feel tiresome and unappreciated but there is REAL value in all you have done in the past and in the great things I look forward to in the future...

What was BEST the sweetest subbing team started here, but how thankful I am that it grew just like the love and admiration for the couple it represents. Its Global now bigger and thankfully still moving forward by those who give so that others can enjoy and receive...

lee-jong-hyun-gong-seung-yeon3.jpg  Thanks for protecting their memories and ours too...:heart:

@luvtokki   You silly rabbit.... I sure have missed you more than you could know. :bawling: Praying you and your family are happy and well and I am sure growing up too.  Those here deserve way more credit than I do.  But I thank you for the sweet comment.  The truth is I don't come as often as I should.   Yet no matter how long or how far I seem to roam.  My heart is always pulled back by those precious memories that will forever call this thread home.  I hope you too will come more often our ship needs some bunny love!!!:wub:

Special thanks to our Captain @Aileen4ever

For all she does in keeping this ship moving forward....:heart:

Sy related:

Thanks/credit to owners/sources.

This week is special to both Sy and Jh.  Sy's drama AYHT? ends on Tuesday, and Jh goes to fullfill his military duty.  

Wishing just the best for the both of them, always. Stay healthy and safe. 

Thanks @USAFarmgirl for your heartfelt kind words, many blessings your way. I am just another Brownie/GongLee02 fan who wish our Bee Couple all the happiness in the world, along with the fans/people who came to watch, and appreciate, such a warm and sweet as honey real wonderful love story. :wub:

Brownies/GongLee02 fans feel free to post on this thread, as we are all here to celebrate a beautiful love story that started on WGM, continue on MOLS, and will bee forever memorable in our hearts. :heart:

So JH’s gone to fulfill his duty for his country.. All of CNBLUE members are.. Oh my heart!!! I pray for their safety and health.. Jonghyun.. I’m gonna miss you so bad!.. AYHT also had it’s final episode.. I’m happy and proud of our SY.. You did a wonderful job portraying Kang So bong!! Can’t wait to see what your gonna do next..  I'll continue fill my void from missing both of you (together) by rewatching My Only Love Song and your WGM episodes..  Thank you dear @Aileen4ever for all your updates..

Nota bene:

Spoiler

I would like to ask any kind Brownie soul to tell me if I can DL MOLS and how? Would you be kind enough to share if you have it already..  I just want to have my own personal copy (in case the time comes when Netflix takes it down).. PM me please... I will be truly grateful..

Jh IG

Trans:  "Brothers"  Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans: " I'll be going now and will return safely."  Cr. gongleeglobal

Waiting mode ON! :D

Thank you @happydimple for your kind words. If other Brownies/GongLee02 want to post here as well it could help to keep the thread alive while Jh's is on military duties.

Actually in times like these I wish I could read Hangul and/or understand Korean, there aren't much "shipper friendly" fans, that I know of, that wouldn't mind sharing translations from Jh side besides @GongLee Global for us here. @MattieCat kindly shared her translations from Japanese with us. Thankful for them too, also @USAFarmgirl and fellow Brownies that made this thread a place to comeback again and again and again. Thank you all. :heart:

Dj_6vleU8AUVpOu.jpgDj-TmB2UUAEAMA0.jpgDj-TmB9U0AAwAP4.jpg  JH will be keeping you in our prayers and cheering you on!! 

May you grow as you serve your country proudly and gain experiences and memories along the way:heart:

3 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Dj_6vleU8AUVpOu.jpgDj-TmB2UUAEAMA0.jpgDj-TmB9U0AAwAP4.jpg  JH will be keeping you in our prayers and cheering you on!! 

May you grow as your serve your country proudly and gain experiences and memories along the way:heart:

August 7 AYHMT ended august 7 he choose to enlist hehe... maybe he knows already the ending!!! keep safe and healthy in army JH well wait for you...

Sy related:

Thanks/credit to owners/sources.

Shout out to GSYInternational and Brainy for their up to date info. and translations for Seungyeon. :heart:

To all kind-hearted souls equally letting us share here about Jh and/or Sy to all fans that appreciate them individually as well, as we do, thank you so much for your kindness, be blessed. :heart:

All thanks and credit to original creator Macht 206

Sometimes no matter how much time should pass it's as if their pictures and stories can be felt and seen again if one just closes their eyes and remembers all those feelings that pour out all over you once more.... 

Love to all Brownies and to our DREAM COUPLE...

Ive known Gonglee ship just a month ago july. new to this thread. wow.. I read this forum backward.. from 1988 to 1930... I had a lot  of questions and thoughts about this couple. I still didnt see their MOLS. only in youtube. Sorry for my bad english. And i still havent finish watching their WGM episode. Coz im not a WGM fans. Im thinking ah they all scripted. just watching excerpt from you tube. And almost rhe story is similar.Although the actors and actress and idols. I'm a korean drama fanatic. I lovw romantic, romcom and suspense..But when I shipped to a couple. I really cried a lot When they're engaged or married to someone. I'm a full house fan ILove rain and  song hye kyo. And I rely cried a river when they get married to someone else. I Even dream that they've been a couple..All the delusions. But what do I get. So dreaming. im into haji won and jo in sun too. But I stop.shipping at rhem a long tine ago when I heard that jo in sung had a girlfriend. But im stll they re fans. I always watch memories of bali again again and. and my last pair is Princess hours Yoon eun hye and jo ji hoon. I really believe that they like each other.  I got even more excited that they will have a prt 2 of princess hours. It turn out the hate each other. ..I was a teenager then  and im really heart broken. From 2002 full houseto 2004 bali to 2007 princess hours. wow im so devastated. All of them Im really so delusionaltm that they will end op together. So since then i stop dreaming ..When I watch korean drama I always said oh its only a drama. I stop there. Then finally I got curios about the two idols. bbyu joy and sungjae. I love them both. since mid of 2016. theyrw WGM are already ended. Im.just watching them at you tube. but i never really watch their WGM..coz i still think wgm is  a scripted. i follow thim aftee wgm..what could be rhwir life after wgm. and so happy. since theyre an idol. they see each other a lot  backstage. and im just happy for that. Im busy at work. And i never heard any news from them. So i thought another delusion. O told myself never too dream.anymore. But when your sad as a person you want to be more sad.  So finally  i dont have news of them. I told myself maybe I watch theyre WGM episodes. i didnt search what episode are them in wgm season 4. I just remember it was about 270 plus. So then I click. 270, 271, 272. scroling not really watching..when i see that there is no bbyu inext episode again. so 276. i started to watch rhe whole episode. bevause i dont want to miss their first encounters. And  boom Gonglee couple hooked me. ( so much of introduction huh..sorry. ) I just want to make a point. That i never do  ship a couple again. Since it really afdected me when theyre not together. But as time goes by as a mature person. It still good to have that kind of feeling. Im watching theyre first episode  and 6 more episode to go. And im back to old myself again..watching, giggling, smiling, hoping.. and i stop there. wait i should search more of them . how them as a couple. and them MOLS. got a news he had already have a girlfriend. and many news about orher wgm couple that it was really a scripted. and that they are being paid to make the viewers gigled just like other wgm episodes. and from it i stopped watching there episodes. Coz for me theyre wgm episodes is not scripted. It feels real for me. So my goal i wi watched ALL wgm episodes. since i never watched any one. Since ive leaened watching from them because of joy and sungjae. And from there i will  know if i.could feel the same way  as i warched other wgm episodes.and same goes with their MOLS. i want to watch.their other kdrama before i watch their Mols. But.it take sometime. hahaha. Really sorry for my bad english and long introduction. And since LJH is enlisted. And i  dont know if this thread  will still be active. I will visit from time to time. A really have so many thoughts especially when i read this thread.. ( back ward. hehe) So sad its too late for me.  No more LJH on the side. Hope to see more of GSY. 

Question. Im just curios. coz i scroll every picture in instagram of jh and sy. ( and i'm really sad that i never see any picrures of them together eapecially MOLS. And i didnt see any pictures that jh like sy pictures on instagram. and i got an answer because jh deleted and unlike all the pics. So sad again coz i didint see all the pics. )  

My question is bami SY cat.. i first see june or july of 2016. and JH cat 2017 of jan. And I see news that they know where did JH got blue. Is it park shinye. And who give bami to SY. it really troubles me.. the cat of JH. coz at that time news from JH had another girl. and that girl also had a cat. and she is a friend of park shinye. And ssinz is a really close friend of JH. It troubles me when i see a pic of JH and blue in his ig. Sorry since Im a new gonglee fans.. mamy news i read somehow really affect me. Thanks

Sy related:

Also:

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

Congratulations Seungyeon for AYHT? it was a great drama, and viewers liked it.

Nanan got near chocolate and eat it, so had to be hospitalized, again, such a pabo that cute fussy ball of fluff. Bami went to accompany Bbosong to a vet appoinment. Hopefully they all will be fine.

Welcome @jazmecu to our Bee Couple thread. Hopefully it will be updated, just not as it used to be. Don't worry Jh has lots of friends in the industry, both male and female, is a natural and normal fact of life that some are closer than others. I don't know about Lu, however, Bami was adopted and I am sure it was those beautiful eyes that made it happen. :D

Have a great day everyone! :)

Hey_drama IG

Translation as per Instagram: PDnim is asking when they are going to meet again. He tagged Saico and Seungyeon. Guess he wants to do a cast reunion dinner, as casts usually do, specially if they had a great and friendly working team. :)

MOLS is very popular in Netflix in many places, a season 2 could be a success too, even if we have to wait 2 years more. :D

hi every one.. just love to share tbis. Maybe one of my delusion. I visit the cnblue tou tube website and watch their switzerland vacation..From some of the videos jh is busy in his cellphone. amd when. So cute the 3 of them.. But iy makes mo so much happier when they are in flee market. leejungshin is busy buying things..then jh he was jusy passing by. Just looking and continue walking... but when he see an icecream store.. he stop and make a smile...the memories of icecream

Hi everyone, I'm new here, a fresh brownie but so much into their love story and really hoping it will become true one day... I've been reading the forum all day, my heart fluttering by all your comments... I watched all WGM and MOLS... I'm not a CNBLUE fan, just a kdrama addict whom just crossed the path of these two and fall in love with their chemistry...

I don't know if somebody pointed it out yet, but don't JH cap Serendipity seems like a message to SG? Have you seen the US romcom movie? And he is quite found of Philosophy and considering his romantic side and love for words, I believe this is not a random pick... Anyway I'm just trying to see signs everywhere I think but I could not resist to share it with you and participate in here despite these two being on break and we have to wait for 2020...

DibQNQhUEAAW1MQ.jpg

14 minutes ago, myumoon said:

I don't know if somebody pointed it out yet, but don't JH cap Serendipity seems like a message to SG? Have you seen the US romcom movie? 

Oh gosh I just found out there is the BTS song serendipity too (sorry not listening to Kpop a lot) 

Just red the lyrics on internet... I wish this is the message he is trying to convey... just trying to stay discreet and in secret (like it was advised on their omikuji in Kyoto during WGM)

All this is no coincidence
Just, just, by my feeling
The whole world is different from yesterday
Just, just, with your joy

When you called me
I became your flower
As if we were waiting
We bloom until we ache

Maybe it’s the providence of the universe
It just had to be that
U know, I know
You are me, I am you