Quantcast
Jump to content
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Recommended Posts

i think they never date, they just college or say it like close friend in industry. just like another wgm couple. if they are couple, they will not interacting in sns (like shin hye and tae joon), that is a taboo thing, we are know how crazy is the k-nets. 

the nerdy thing, the jonghyun comment on SY ig etc ...that is just friend thing.

 

it's that we're the shipper want to that happend ..because this couple is sooooo beautiful to us.

so .. let's sail together ...hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to see Gong Seung Yeon if not this year, next year in a heavy melodrama. I think her acting skill is getting better like it grew a lot better. It would be nice to see her pair up with very good actors such as zo in sung ( dreaming) for a drama with him and her. Pretty people, their height matches also. That will gave boost on her career. I just want to see her in a heavy melodrama with some really good, awesome actors. Her agency now is really really good, a lot of veteran good successful actors there. I hope they will gave her very good project very soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Na NeNi said:

i think they never date, they just college or say it like close friend in industry. just like another wgm couple. if they are couple, they will not interacting in sns (like shin hye and tae joon), that is a taboo thing, we are know how crazy is the k-nets. 

the nerdy thing, the jonghyun comment on SY ig etc ...that is just friend thing.

 

it's that we're the shipper want to that happend ..because this couple is sooooo beautiful to us.

so .. let's sail together ...hehehe

I think there were a strong possibility that they dated when the wgm show ended, maybe dated just for awhile. But it didn’t end well possibilities are that the guy is super handsome and famous and she is just starting her career. She’s just got famous. I have strong thoughts about that. I would have to agree with you on the nerdy thing, I think they support a friend for that, I think their friends but not a very close friendship indeed ( their friendship is like for old time sake, ya know). I’m their shipper, but considering a lot of things, it’s really not a good idea for both to be together. Gong Seung Yeon can achieve a lot of things, she’s young, beautiful and very talented. For her sake don’t think about relationship right now, I’m all about building her career, I’m all out support her on that. Fighting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any news if Gong Seung Yeon is ever dated anyone else? It would be nice to see her enjoying herself with other guys, dating is okay. 26 she should date, even for fun...experience those things, it would be sad to just be alone. For sure our Lee Jong-Hyun is enjoying himself. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Faith Isabel Caylan well we all make assumptions but I prefer to send positive vibrations for these two who have a real chemistry and seem they can be a happy couple before, now or in the future. I believe in what I see and in their future! O2 forever

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, myumoon said:

@Faith Isabel Caylan well we all make assumptions but I prefer to send positive vibrations for these two who have a real chemistry and seem they can be a happy couple before, now or in the future. I believe in what I see and in their future! O2 forever

I understand, Im with you on the shipper thing: me too I’m a fan; but I also want them to have fun while working and not be sad. ( I’m being realistic here). They have to have a life ryt, in order to live you have to do things. Their chemistry is given we all know and see that but I’m more interested in what’s happening now. ( I’m not too worried of them not being together or dating other people). I always believe that if they are truly inlove before, even if they broke up or not and date other people, time will come they will realize they can’t be without each other ( that’s just how love works). So if they are fated, only time can tell. I’m more interested in their Projects, dating; their life in general. I want to watch another very good drama from them individually. I think their acting got much better both of them. I wish them good luck in their future endeavors. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Faith Isabel Caylan seolhyun, by the way, is close to jonghyun because she's from the same company and they've worked together in a drama before. she's also the ex-girlfriend of jonghyun's very close friend, zico. unless we think that jonghyun, zico, and seolhyun are the types to date their friends' exes, what you're saying is a bit impossible.

 

but anyway, assumptions are all we have when we don't know all of the aspects of the stories and since we'll never gonna know their full stories, we can just hope and enjoy the ride. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EggsBenedict said:

@Faith Isabel Caylan seolhyun, by the way, is close to jonghyun because she's from the same company and they've worked together in a drama before. she's also the ex-girlfriend of jonghyun's very close friend, zico. unless we think that jonghyun, zico, and seolhyun are the types to date their friends' exes, what you're saying is a bit impossible.

 

but anyway, assumptions are all we have when we don't know all of the aspects of the stories and since we'll never gonna know their full stories, we can just hope and enjoy the ride. 

Oh ok that’s good to know, I didn’t know that. I was wondering why a man and a woman is so close unless they like each other, but that’s good to know. Nothing is impossible though. What’s so impossible with two people liking each other. She’s an ex gf of his friend not a current gf. That happens in real life with real people. (Just saying, lee jonghyun is human after all).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2018 at 9:50 AM, Na NeNi said:

i think they never date, they just college or say it like close friend in industry. just like another wgm couple. if they are couple, they will not interacting in sns (like shin hye and tae joon), that is a taboo thing, we are know how crazy is the k-nets. 

the nerdy thing, the jonghyun comment on SY ig etc ...that is just friend thing.

 

it's that we're the shipper want to that happend ..because this couple is sooooo beautiful to us.

so .. let's sail together ...hehehe

How can you say they never dated? That maybe true also. It’s a bit confusing though because jonghyun own songs are really sad love songs that talk about being together and not being together anymore. If they haven’t dated it only means that the songs are not for our brown eyed girl but for another woman ryt? Mmmmm......we would never know..

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Faith Isabel Caylan said:

How can you say they never dated? That maybe true also. It’s a bit confusing though because jonghyun own songs are really sad love songs that talk about being together and not being together anymore. If they haven’t dated it only means that the songs are not for our brown eyed girl but for another woman ryt? Mmmmm......we would never know..

in hostory of WGM, i only know 2 real couple .. sinhwa member - amy and hwang eun jung and her partner ...so i think 02 couple real is small. 

 

but as iam their shipper ... i hope one day they got together ... i think after JH finish military , good news will coming ...because JH will 30 and SY 27 ..i think is ideal age to be in relationship and mariage. hope it happend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Na NeNi said:

in hostory of WGM, i only know 2 real couple .. sinhwa member - amy and hwang eun jung and her partner ...so i think 02 couple real is small. 

 

but as iam their shipper ... i hope one day they got together ... i think after JH finish military , good news will coming ...because JH will 30 and SY 27 ..i think is ideal age to be in relationship and mariage. hope it happend

I see ok tnx. I don’t know those other couples, I only watch our couple. Their age is mature enough but they still have a lot to accomplished especially Gong Seung Yuen. Practically her career is still booming, marrying at 27 is not so ideal ( don’t you think so?). A lot of actors are not married till on their 30 and 40’s.  Everything should be good timing. When they are on their peak in  terms of career (very stable career). Her career now is just booming (premature/ still soaring). Marriage can maybe put a stop or a little burden on her career ( for that im worried). So I will not be selfish here, I’m not in a rush for them, I would be very happy to see their career move up. Marriage can wait. I think it would take maybe 7 to 10 years for any marriage announcement from any of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning.. Its been a while when I post my point of view of our  namja man being sad before his enlistment. And become okay. Try to analyze all the happy thoughts you've shared. But now I"m a bit sad again. Did you see this post. Hope this is not a stolen shot.. Just 163bff making a pose for the picture. Becoz in this phote.. our GSY looks sad..

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, jazmecu said:

Good morning.. Its been a while when I post my point of view of our  namja man being sad before his enlistment. And become okay. Try to analyze all the happy thoughts you've shared. But now I"m a bit sad again. Did you see this post. Hope this is not a stolen shot.. Just 163bff making a pose for the picture. Becoz in this phote.. our GSY looks sad..

 

Mmm I don’t think she’s sad maybe she’s tired. Her other pictures in IG doesn’t resemble sadness. I think she’s okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m just wondering cnblue Lee  Jonghyun is very famous around Asia and even other countries. There’s a lot of women who wants to be with him. I solemnly hope he doesn’t forget our brown eyed girl. Too many temptations around him. That’s why our brown eyed girl needs to do her own thing, be successful also like at the top successful don’t you think so, to be fair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I happen to read an article a few years ago 2013 I think to be exact. The article stating that lee Jung-hyun and Yoona are an item before? Is there any truth of this? Seems like a couple of videos right that year were the two are flirting with each other. Whoah, Yoona, she’s different, I don’t know how to describe her. Enlightened me with this matter please. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Faith Isabel Caylan

no disrespect but I start to doubt that your messages are really from a gonglee shipper... are you trolling this thread? (Sorry if I cross the Line moderators) 

i liked coming here to read positive things about this couple and not the contrary. It upsets me frankly speaking 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Faith Isabel Caylan said:

I happen to read an article a few years ago 2013 I think to be exact. The article stating that lee Jung-hyun and Yoona are an item before? Is there any truth of this? Seems like a couple of videos right that year were the two are flirting with each other. Whoah, Yoona, she’s different, I don’t know how to describe her. Enlightened me with this matter please. Thank you!

 

this is a famous fan-created rumor. it was because they had some cute interaction in a music show before so people started to ship them. yoona and jonghyun are same aged friends so that can explain their closeness. jonghyun is actually close to a lot of snsd members - taeyeon, seohyun, yuri, sunny, yoona, but being the same age, yoona and jonghyun are more comfortable. cnblue is actually very good friends with snsd. 

if ever they dated, we wouldn't really know but yoona and seunggi also officially came out in 2013 so there might be an overlap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EggsBenedict said:

 

this is a famous fan-created rumor. it was because they had some cute interaction in a music show before so people started to ship them. yoona and jonghyun are same aged friends so that can explain their closeness. jonghyun is actually close to a lot of snsd members - taeyeon, seohyun, yuri, sunny, yoona, but being the same age, yoona and jonghyun are more comfortable. cnblue is actually very good friends with snsd. 

if ever they dated, we wouldn't really know but yoona and seunggi also officially came out in 2013 so there might be an overlap. 

Ahh ok good to know. I was watching videos and reading stuff about him because I wanted to know his history and that’s what I read, just want to clarify some things.  That rumor is way before wgm so it doesn’t really count. Thanks for the insight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, myumoon said:

@Faith Isabel Caylan

no disrespect but I start to doubt that your messages are really from a gonglee shipper... are you trolling this thread? (Sorry if I cross the Line moderators) 

i liked coming here to read positive things about this couple and not the contrary. It upsets me frankly speaking 

 

 

I understand that your hurt and only want positive vibes, but I’m also a fan. A fan that happens to be more realistic/open minded ( not on dreamland). I have a more western point of view of the two ( living in US, may influence me in my views). I wanted to know the then and now about them. I watched videos and read arTicles. And not all aRticles are positive ryt? That’s why I asked questions, is that so bad? frankly speaking, a lot of the articles online about jonghyun is not so good and you can also tell that he loves women. I initially thought that my brown eyed girl is too precious, she can do a lot better. But because I like to ship both of them and refuse to give up about them, I’m reconsidering his immature actions. He needs to get his act together. My brown eyed girl only deserves the best from him or in any case from any man who wants her in the future. Don’t you agree? if she chooses another man ( because we can’t  predict the future) as long as he is very good to her and she loves that guy or vice versa for him, I wouldn’t have any problem with that. ( I would be happier, if it’s them who would end up together) but if not, I would Be happy for each other happiness with somebody else ( I think that’s a true genuine fan). I’m just stating my opinion on the matter. I’m a woman, so I’m a bit bias towards my brown eyed girl, I don’t want her to get hurt. Stating a fact,  that I wanted her to build her career first before anything else is not so bad actually, that’s for her sakes. ( than wait in a corner for the guy to come). Put her situation in your shoes, and maybe you can understand what I meant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...