[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

4 hours ago, loveguni said:

I know what you mean! It feels as though they have spoken the same dialogue, same banter and touch the same way in their real life :tongue:There's not the slightest tinge of acting at all for most parts ^^

By the way, MOLS had me thinking that Seungyeon is such a great and natural actress because I did not cringe at all throughout her acting:wub: But in her other projects, the way she raises her voice etc seems to take a bit of effort (still much more naturally than many, tbh. Not to compare... just my opinion xD)... Not like in MOLS where she just 'scolds' Jonghyun so naturally :blush:

YES! That is exactly what I was thinking too! Her acting is great, but there definitely was a difference in her abilities in all her other productions. I watched MOLS just this afternoon with a non-kdrama audience and were laughing so hard! (It was an exchange actually .. I would show them something I Netflix I loved and they would show me something they loved). Both of them were very comfortable working together ...they all were! She has grown so much, but I haven't yet seen her acting match the naturalness of that drama. I'm really hoping & excited for her in AYHT! She can do it!!!!!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello brownies.  It's been a while. 

JH's message above: 

Thank you so much for the great concert today,
It will be probably three years later to perform by myself again like this, but before that, I want 4 of us to meet you soon.
Soon, I mean, it will be 2-3 years, but I would like you to support us.
I will depart safely, so you all please be safe, listen to our music, remember it, and look forward to our next concert. 
Thank you so much. 

After he says he would like us to support him/them, he looks away, and it aches my heart.  Be well, and we'll look forward to seeing you again, JH.

SY video is so cute! Her new company loves her and she just goes with the flow when it comes to sharing now ... remember when she was so shy ? LOL :wink: She has been writing poems since 2014 (right before she was accepted on WGM ...when she began working for "real" as an actress. It would be wonderful to read the poetry she collected as we have been watching her throughout this time! We know when she was hitting mile stones ...what poetry appealed to her then. (she is a smart girl :wink:

JH looks so thin these days .. even younger than before! love that!  I"d love to know on what kind of friendship level these two are ... just give us a bite before you go into the military and we can hold out for 2 years :wink:

So Good to see you @MattieCat & @happy2bhere  and thankful for everyone else too!

5324609b326ce7dab3f714726442c86c.jpg  I remember way back when talking about JH and his going in the military and wondering if CNBLUE would go all together or not.  Hard to believe how much time has passed and here we are.  I do hope like many others here that we are given some kind of sign or hope that allows us to continue to believe until he returns...

A good charge will do...  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwuW9azTBFty0oCKdvCB5dcef3bc5a15e3e828733a2af71749fe5.jpg

HELLO BROWNIESS!!!!! Hope you've been doing well!!! I REALLY REALLY MISS COMING HERE EVERYDAY! T.T But even after such a long time, this place feels like home <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I just started watching Are you human too? And i'm lovinggg it :D uri SY is just soooo beautiful and her acting is first class! <3 

And i watched the swiss episodes <3 It was sooo cute when JH wasn't scared when paragliding but to stand on that bridge, he was getting sooo scared XD XD XD Such a cutieee <3 <3 

I'll try to be more regular here <3

On 5/10/2017 at 11:02 PM, liuwensiwon said:

Agree with you, the song with so much emotion. Although im not sure he wrote this song for her or not, it's a beautiful sad song.

In my shipper aspect, if he wrote this song for her, it means that they love for real at least and we will not know how the future is. If this song is not for her, we will not be sad because she left him now. Haha.

i am new to gonglee couple  i just ended watching their episode last week im shock what happened to them why they both unfollow each other on IG, when i watch WGM i can say that jonhyun is really truely madly inlove with her!!! huhuhuhu

On 5/29/2018 at 7:00 AM, 0Hana24 said:

@ai1317 thank you for the good news! :rolleyes::wub::D 

I've feel that they were like publicly  announcing their relationship since the 'Nerdy' things started. Because it's sooo obvious!!! But the public just let it past..like "meh... I knew it" Lol! :D

Actually k-netz isn't that bad, they'll not bothering a celebrity couple if they keep it lowkey (not showing it off on their SNS or TV shows and media not blowing it of ). I read it somewhere that dispatch will not reveal celebrity couple if the couple is in serious/stable relationship (have intention to married) or those celebs are free of scandal, I even read that dispatch can be bought and won't reveal relationship of rookie artists because it can ruin their career.  

Well, in our couple case, I hope the reason why we haven't heard anything about our couple from dispatch is the first reason...:lol::wub:

fighting for gonlee !!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqpLoVQhVg8t7UlRJAGlyimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVHnqoSTp-ycTxHqbvF0_images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGeH0_RIr5LFOdXGOa3JE

Meant To Be....

Spoiler

Thanks and all credit to original owners of photos and Macht206 for her amazing video...:heart:

Welcome to @Mary May Solomon may you enjoy this thread and make it your home!!!

waaaaa im so late huhuhuh.... because shes the main lead in are you human too im so curious about her though i watch her drama circle also with jingoo... but this time i find her so beautiful and i ended watching WGM and i cried like han river as it ended.... i stalk gonglee couple... i watch MOLS too.... they are still good during that time but why suddenly i smell fishy when they both unfollow each other.... im so late i dont know what happened.... why i cant move on !!!

5 hours ago, Mary May Solomon said:

waaaaa im so late huhuhuh.... because shes the main lead in are you human too im so curious about her though i watch her drama circle also with jingoo... but this time i find her so beautiful and i ended watching WGM and i cried like han river as it ended.... i stalk gonglee couple... i watch MOLS too.... they are still good during that time but why suddenly i smell fishy when they both unfollow each other.... im so late i dont know what happened.... why i cant move on !!!

When I hear your excitement I am reminded so much of those first moments of my own that feeling that you just can't get enough of seeing them together and every time you do it's like a holiday in your heart.  Thank you for coming and also for the inspiration you and others that are still here give day after day and even year after year...

Our ship has been loud, strong and full of excitement so much so it felt as if in being here you would bust from all the posts and energy felt within it.  It's faced it's storms and struggles of the silence and stillness after WGM of no news, no sights together and just when it's so quiet you could hear a pin drop.  We received news about their drama MOLS which felt as if the drama gods breathed life into this ship and our hearts.  And it  and they were AMAZING TOGETHER!!!  Yet no matter in time of Loud to those of Quiet we who are still here those who continue to join and many who lurk without our knowing.  Yet support the idea and it's hope that they were indeed MEANT TO BE... 

The Miracle Of The Honey Bees...

All credit and thanks to Azaria Ko for her hard work and video...:heart:

Archived