[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@jazmecu please listen to JH 2017  composed song, Only Beauty, this song has so much feels...JH once said during the last episode of WGM that SY is the most beautiful wife in the world, also during their wedding interview, he bragged about the beauty of SY..I believed that this song is dedicated to SY... I also believe that they are still together, just taking it privately (those couple nerdy items, common friends, SY uploaded a bear family picture, a papa bear with a guitar and a bee design, plus the fact that SY acknowledged a Gonglee fan who's wearing a personalised 02 CAP) i think it just happened last april when she went to Bangkok for magazine photoshoot..

Isnt it amazing?that she's already giving us a hint, lets just think positive

I just want to requote this wonderful lyrics from JH self composed song

I want to hug and protect you tenderly

Beauty without dirt

More freedom than anyone does

Forever lighting this world Only Beauty

The one and only shine

Don't wither up, don't disappear 

Blooming beauty, sparkle is lasting

You are the Only Beauty in this world.

Happy shipping :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sy IG

Sy related:

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

About Bbosong, as per a fan that translated the post above this one, it seems that after the first time using that leash Bbosong got sick, and Sy cried a lot. Sy is wishing Bbosong be fully healthy again. If interested, the full transation, it's in the original post comments section, thanks/credit to the fan.

Also on Twitter there is a translation of Sy's Esquire magazine article/enterview made by a fan, thanks/credit to fan. :)

Sy IG (2)

Gong Seungyeon, the model! B)

Another thing, may be it was spotted before, but I watched the CNBLUE live of 2017 "Between us" (June 2017)and I noticed during the accoustic play that JH had a Jollibee plush at his feet... May be a souvenir from his trip to Philippines (April 2017) but it's still a BEE !!!

And why show it here like that right? And singing Love Light (like their duet in WGM with brothers in law in the studio)...

TOO MANY COINCIDENCES (or I am just fantazing ?...)

Our honeybee couple :w00t: (you can spot at 2:01:26 and later on, i dont know how to add screen shots...)

I don't understand all the fuss going on IG about the share of JH last video and screenshots about him in military. "don't share its mine..." well its leaked now and making people happy to see him happy. What's wrong with that??? :blink:

Sy IG

Related:

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

5 hours ago, myumoon said:

I don't understand all the fuss going on IG about the share of JH last video and screenshots about him in military. "don't share its mine..." well its leaked now and making people happy to see him happy. What's wrong with that??? :blink:

We most respect the uplouder(s) wishes of not sharing outside of their accounts because is not worth the fuss about it, we are peaceful and loving fans, and fanwars are not our thing. 

Lets just enjoy the pictures that we do get to see, shared by people/fans who feel fine and happy sharing them (with proper credit), because it makes us happy to know that Jh is happy and doing fine, which is the most important thing, Jh's well-being.  

Who knows, maybe Jh in the future does share pictures himself. :) 

Have a nice, healthy and peaceful week everyone! :heart:

Hello, after reading all of the text here, watching a lot of their videos together, interviews, etc. I think that they were dating before but it has ended. I do think it’s the woman who said let’s end it right here, probably why the man had deleted photos and likes, he was in pain I think. He got into depression based on what I have read here. Anyone who experienced break ups is bound into depression, been there I can relate. His depressed, I think he still misses her, she’s one of a kind woman. She will go places, like she’s not ordinary gave her some time I think she will be a top actress in Korea and will be one of the most beautiful actresses. I also think the man sense that, that’s why he wants to do better in his acting and career. He don’t wanna be left behind.i think he is more into her, possible. She’s young but matured but I think her priority is her career. I can only hope that their love for each other survive the test of time.

This is just what I think maybe it’s the other way around. It’s the guy who said let’s end it and when he said end it that’s when he did the deleting thing. How can you forget someone if you had memories or pictures, etc. that would be a burden if you want to let go and forget. Possibly he got tired of it’s her who got tired of the situation. Bottom line it’s very very hard to date musicians especially guitarist. Their fan club and groupies is huge. Women throw themselves to them. Gong Seung Yeon I think is the jealous type, I don’t know maybe she can’t get over it that time. The guys super handsome. But now that she has all the things going on with her, yea she can compete or the right word exceeded those women. I still think they have love left for each other. Why else they had those nerdy outfits. That’s means their respecting and supporting each other, if not maybe their friend.many actors dated and broke up and after long years they got together and got married. So I think there is still possibility of the two. Fighting!

This is just what I think maybe it’s the other way around. It’s the guy who said let’s end it and when he said end it that’s when he did the deleting thing. How can you forget someone if you had memories or pictures, etc. that would be a burden if you want to let go and forget. Possibly he got tired of it’s her who got tired of the situation. Bottom line it’s very very hard to date musicians especially guitarist. Their fan club and groupies is huge. Women throw themselves to them. Gong Seung Yeon I think is the jealous type, I don’t know maybe she can’t get over it that time. The guys super handsome. But now that she has all the things going on with her, yea she can compete or the right word exceeded those women. I still think they have love left for each other. Why else they had those nerdy outfits. That’s means their respecting and supporting each other, if not maybe their friend.many actors dated and broke up and after long years they got together and got married. So I think there is still possibility of the two. Fighting!

Furthermore, This time is not a good time for them to be dating. They should concentrate on career, Jonghyun is getting older he needs  to step, achieve much greater results in acting and music. As well as Gong Seung Yeon. Being just a friend to each other is the best for them at this time. And I think it is also okay for them to date other people if they’re attracted to others, I mean that’s human nature if your not in a relationship with someone. If they are really are for each other, destined/fated.. love will find a way. Plus they also got reinforcement, they’re family supporting both of them, like what you guys said his family following her and her dad following him, that’s a good reinforcement in the future. I’ll gave them 5 to 7 years of getting it together with their career after that they can be together again. I think that’s ample time to get their lives and career in the right place. Wishing all the best for them. 

While I was watching some kpop girl videos, I stumble upon aoa (like a cat) music video. And I realize that one of the foreign guy featured is a guy that Lee Jong-Hyun has a picture in Instagram with. So I was wondering, he is really really close with aoa, I think specifically with seolhyun if that her correct name. If I’m not mistaken, just an assumption I think he dated her or maybe they are still dating. It’s just that they are too close, she’s there watching their concerts, he put up a video him dancing on their music, sounds so fishy to me, plus on that woman’s Instagram she was playing guitar, like somebody bought it for her and teaching her how to play it. Sometimes my assumptions can be true. I had musician friends and I’ve dated a musician guitarist before and it was like hell because of women, just a lot of them around. Lol. I kinda like what Gong Seung Yeon was doing, I mean if it’s not secure why go in that relationship girl. I remember I’ve Read and watch an interview of Lee Jonghyun, question ask is what you dislike about a girl. His answer he don’t like snappy women, women that snaps because of jealousy. Lol, In his line of work, that is hard, it’s unavoidable if there is no assurance and trust. She’s too beautiful, awesome and good just to be someone’s flavor of the month. You go girl fighting!!!! You go love yourself first, career first.. 

I watch Jong-Hyun’s solo concert video and read the subtitle of his songs. It seems like his writing a journal for a girl. I’m quite positive that a few of those songs is for our brown eyed girl. But there are songs that are sad, songs stating a break up. So I’m basing my analysis of their relationship on his songs. One of his songs says there is nothing to give anymore his tired giving love, another one is like a playboy song, he said he loves her but he can’t help himself flirting with other girls ( talking about girls texting him and stuff), another is he still misses her but he doesn’t know if the girl feel the same way still with him. I think because of his profession/work it’s unavoidable that there is flirting all the time, but he said he loves her. but that love is never enough for him to stop that time. His too young and immature. He was also asking for a little patience from our brown eyed girl, I think she was tired of it, she’s the one who said let’s end this up, couldn’t take it anymore. I can’t blame her. Well, I remember I have read one of her interviews, she got asked what is meaning of true love for her, she answered it’s when you can endure together the hardships/test of love. What I can say, gave yourself time to heal girl and then do what you want. Do you, date others if you want too. And he has to work hard to get you back for you to accept him. It’s not payback, it’s just what you have to do so he can understand how much he had hurt you so he wouldn’t dare do it ever again. Fighting brown eyed girl. 

I also look at their birth signs if they are compatible: 

PISCES IN LOVE (Gong Seung Yeon) : They tend to self-sacrifice in search of their ideal love relationship.  They have an ability to shape shift to fit a situation and want to be able to find connection with the person they love by meeting that person at a place of Oneness.     

PISCES EXPECTATIONS IN LOVE: They want all boundaries to be dropped and to connect on a soul deep level.  If a partner is unwilling or unable to let them in all the way, the Pisces will try everything in a very quiet way to get the boundaries to budge. 

PISCES BIGGEST SECRET: they fear that the depths of their love will go unrequited, that they will never find the other half with whom to soul blend. 

i think they never date, they just college or say it like close friend in industry. just like another wgm couple. if they are couple, they will not interacting in sns (like shin hye and tae joon), that is a taboo thing, we are know how crazy is the k-nets. 

the nerdy thing, the jonghyun comment on SY ig etc ...that is just friend thing.

it's that we're the shipper want to that happend ..because this couple is sooooo beautiful to us.

so .. let's sail together ...hehehe

I would like to see Gong Seung Yeon if not this year, next year in a heavy melodrama. I think her acting skill is getting better like it grew a lot better. It would be nice to see her pair up with very good actors such as zo in sung ( dreaming) for a drama with him and her. Pretty people, their height matches also. That will gave boost on her career. I just want to see her in a heavy melodrama with some really good, awesome actors. Her agency now is really really good, a lot of veteran good successful actors there. I hope they will gave her very good project very soon.

Archived