[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

On 9/17/2018 at 4:29 AM, myumoon said:

I was watching Cnblue videos on Youtube and came across "Ask in a Box: CNBlue" video from Sept 2015...

It was to promote their new single Cinderella (some of you said this song was written by Yonghwa while watching Jonghyun falling in love). At around 5min of the videos they have to eat ice cream and say how Cinderalla will feel while eating ice cream with one of them...

JH answer killed me ;) ! He said "This ice cream could make Cinderella stay past midnight".... And other boys just laugh out loud like a private joke... I immediately linked it with the Icecream proposal in WGM :w00t:

He just cannot keep his mouth shut... Sounds like an outspoken truth to me...

You can see at 5:51min of the video...

yes i also watch this video...and while watching it... i smile and giggle and said to myself... yeah SY is JH cinderella.

( and The band maybe know it. That's why YH write a song about cinderella )

When I watch previous wgm episodes. Even season 1. I'm not finish with season 2.. But looking at some of the episodes in you tube.. You can really see that a lot of couple is hugging while sleeping on the same bed. Even bbyu couple did that.. But JH and SY did not do that kind of scene. Yeah their first night is sleeping in one room but not in one bed ( and SY father was so affected  and he didnt even want to talk about it.)

And in the roof top they are not hugging too. Even though they sleep together.And after the honeymoon escapade and they go to their resort room..after spending the night the next scene is in the pool. Coz SY father is so conservative and maybe telling " you should go home before midnight or else "

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shoutout to all Brownies - keep the faith!

We can all imagine or believe what we want to believe about them....but the truth is we felt something REAL during their time together on WGM.  And even tho many say WGM is scripted, what we saw was them going off script so often that it made it feel SO REAL.

I believe MOLS was their love story COMPLETED.  What they did on MOLS was what they could not do (or told not to do) on WGM due to critical fans and their public personas.  Under the guise of "acting" they were able to fully complete the lovey-dovey scenes they could not do on WGM!

Their busy careers and need to keep themselves seem unattached to anyone to promote their careers probably hid anything about their relationship outside of WGM and MOLS.  That part we will probably never know - the behind the scenes of their relationship.  But what we saw in public was enough to BELIEVE IN THEM.

Also, as a reminder to those who've joined us later - find the lyrics to JH's "Lucid Dream" to get a feeling for how JH was feeling about his time with SY on WGM.  It's a song that rumor has said he wrote while filming Orange Marmalade shortly after their trip to Japan.  It pretty accurately describes his confusion about the "real" vs. the "reel" in WGM.

What his "real" feeling were in contrast with what was presented by the fake or "reel" part shown by WGM.  And whether SY's feelings for him were genuine or just for the "show".

Whatever their situation was after MOLS cannot be determined factually.  But I believe what they experienced TOGETHER was something SPECIAL, they truly touched each other's hearts and felt the joy of LOVE.       

I'm thankful for what they gave me.  Happiness in seeing 2 young and very special human beings joyously falling in love.  And for that I will be forever grateful - no matter which direction their lives may take them or who they end up with as a lover or partner in life.

LOVE to ALL!   

Lucid Dream
Lyrics by Lee Jonghyun
Music by Lee Jonghyun, Han Seunghun, Kim Jaeyang

A dream like reality
Praying that I won't wake
Today is the same....

Holding you, even my arms can feel
In your clear amber eyes, I feel like I am sucked in

The gently sleeping memories, are swallowed by reality
Facing the impulse, I want to see you time and again

As if there are no boundaries, dreaming within a dream
But, deep down in my heart, I know "this is all a lie"
You, and the dream...

Woke up suddenly, you were sleeping by my side
Very thirsty, the pain in my chest can't be removed

Nervous pupils, like two moons caught
In the clear world, I still fall for you again and again

As if there are no boundaries, dreaming within a dream
But, deep down in my heart, I know "this is all a lie"
You, and the dream...

In the world with only me and you, is there no future here?
I don't know, deep down in my heart, I know "this is all a lie"

Like it will never end, it will probably never stop repeating
A dream like reality, praying I won't wake
A dream about you...

Remember, this was written by JH at the very beginning of their time of WGM, right after their Japan trip.  So he was conflicted about what seemed like a dream, this relationship he had with SY, and what was reality, what was done for the show (the lie).   He was feeling a connection, he was falling in love with SY, but he was conflicted because it was happening on WGM, a show known for promoting fake love stories.  You can really feel his tortured heart singing out here.  I feel his conflict was resolved because of the love and understanding SY showed him all the way to the end of WGM.  And then they did MOLS together - surely this shows they wanted to be together again, at the risk of stirring up negative publicity by JH's possessive fans - they did MOLS!     

On 9/19/2018 at 7:08 AM, jazmecu said:

yes i also watch this video...and while watching it... i smile and giggle and said to myself... yeah SY is JH cinderella.

( and The band maybe know it. That's why YH write a song about cinderella )

When I watch previous wgm episodes. Even season 1. I'm not finish with season 2.. But looking at some of the episodes in you tube.. You can really see that a lot of couple is hugging while sleeping on the same bed. Even bbyu couple did that.. But JH and SY did not do that kind of scene. Yeah their first night is sleeping in one room but not in one bed ( and SY father was so affected  and he didnt even want to talk about it.)

And in the roof top they are not hugging too. Even though they sleep together.And after the honeymoon escapade and they go to their resort room..after spending the night the next scene is in the pool. Coz SY father is so conservative and maybe telling " you should go home before midnight or else "

I don’t think she went home but it just that they had limitations I think no hugging or kissing each other while sleeping. My perspective is that when two people like each other or love each other you have that tendency to get close kiss or something, it’s addictive or should I  say tempting. To avoid temptation they didn’t do those scene which is understandable. Not like the other couples they had to put an act or effort to be seen like that, they’re not, their actions are natural. I strongly believe that their feelings for each other is still there, they just need time to nurture it and to build their careers. I know SY wanted to be a really good actress and also JH is very ambitious he wants to be successful also. I think In Korea celebrities have to tend to their career first because a lot of damage will come their way if they do love life first, I think that’s just how harsh and brutal the reality of Korean celebrity lifestyle. You can only comfortably be in a relationship or get married when your career is very stable or successful like the other Korean actors and actresses. They tend to marry comfortably when their careers are on the peakest ( that’s how I observe it). I would still bet that when their careers are stable that’s their time to get back together and get married. ( for me, I wouldn’t rush the two to be together, let them do what they need to do, to be successful). Is that what all of us do, if were in their shoes (if we’re celebrities and concern on our craft?). You can’t read nor watch Korean celebrities openly dating not like USA or other countries ( its different there, so sad). So their Love will come at the right time and in the right place ( timing is everything). I believe this is what their thinking and doing right now, that’s why there’s no news of them dating anyone or news about them dating. Their focus on building their brands/career. And If this time never comes I will still support them and will be happy with whoever partner they would choose in the future, I think they will only marry somebody that is good for them and who they love and loves them back (they deserve to be happy).

Unfortunately, "Lucid Dream" was relegated to the 9th track on COLORS,  a Japanese only released album.  Probably due to the conflict it would raise with JH's rabid fans because there are definite references to JH's & SY's experiences together during their Japan trip.  It's a shame, because I feel it is one of JH's best songs done with CNBlue, along with "Lie" and "Blind Love".

After the controversy about JH and SY died down abit, JH has performed "Lucid Dream" in his solo concerts, but I don't think CNblue or JH have ever performed it in Korea like "Lie"  or "Blind Love".

I also liked the fact that "Lucid Dream" is performed on COLORS with both Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun sharing the lead vocals.   Together, their voices are magical.  And I like to think Yong Hwa had much the same conflict of feelings when he did WGM with Seohyun.  I think in this collaboration these two Busan brothers got a chance to share their feelings about their individual times on WGM - and how their hearts were torn with special feelings for two very special young ladies.  

1 hour ago, luvtokki said:

Unfortunately, "Lucid Dream" was relegated to the 9th track on COLORS,  a Japanese only released album.  Probably due to the conflict it would raise with JH's rabid fans because there are definite references to JH's & SY's experiences together during their Japan trip.  It's a shame, because I feel it is one of JH's best songs done with CNBlue, along with "Lie" and "Blind Love".

After the controversy about JH and SY died down abit, JH has performed "Lucid Dream" in his solo concerts, but I don't think CNblue or JH have ever performed it in Korea like "Lie"  or "Blind Love".

I also liked the fact that "Lucid Dream" is performed on COLORS with both Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun sharing the lead vocals.   Together, their voices are magical.  And I like to think Yong Hwa had much the same conflict of feelings when he did WGM with Seohyun.  I think in this collaboration these two Busan brothers got a chance to share their feelings about their individual times on WGM - and how their hearts were torn with special feelings for two very special young ladies.  

I like JH ( I’ll be okay) how is that song doing? Yea that’s a sad news, my heart is pierced (big time). 

While watching my favorite romantic movie, I thought about SY and JH. I thought about why they were wearing same nerdy outfits. This could mean they have a close friendship. I also believe that during wgm time both of them have feelings for each other (when they were dancing in the moonlight, one of his interview,JH said there is something between them even without words). I felt strongly about this, SY had a big crush on JH and vice versa. Huge crush but there’s a dilemma, JH is a phenomenon, a rising male hunk star and SY is just starting her career basically a nobody. As time go on, they build friendship. (I remember one of wgm videos, SY said she want to be married to her best friend). Thus, a friendship between them now is a good sign, finger cross. Im afraid that while SY gets to know him better, he was really a hottie that time even till now a lot of female fans (I bet throwing themselves at him) that maybe cured SY crush towards him ( just my thought) it’s hard for her, I would think so. Any woman don’t wanna get hurt by that. (I remember one of wgm videos, SY told JH how can she trust his words and JH said that it’s true) when they were on their honeymoon. And I know he fancy beautiful women based on his interviews. I believe she loves him so much (wgm videos tells us so, she confess her feelings to him several times) but the situation around them maybe makes her (not to like him anymore). Maybe the unfollowing in IG means to forget the past (I’m not positive). Like the saying out of sight, out of mind. But the experience they had from wgm (like being husband and wife) all of the experiences and feelings are hard t0 forget. I bet they still thought and missed each other from time to time ( questions about what ifs). We even missed them, how could they not missed each other, ryt? I think that time they want different things, for SY she can settle, she’s just a beginner, a rookie I may say on the other hand JH I don’t think he is ready for anything serious yet, he still wants to have fun with no obligations, my witness are his videos during 2015 to early 2017 ( he seems to have a lot of fun) correct me if I’m wrong. The funny thing is, I think SY is good for him, her character is pure, understanding, gentle, loving and fatally romantic. He need this type of woman. If he still has her heart or manages to catch her heart (Now or in the future) He would be one of the luckiest man in the world. Everytime I watched their wgm videos, I can tell that she lits up whenever she’s with him, he makes her happy and her too, she makes him happy. I used to think that he doesn’t deserve her (like my comments before). But thinking about it now It seems that he is more mature and decent ( this will make SY happy). That’s why I felt that there love story isn’t over yet. Sometime in the future, they will bump into each other. One day, that time will come.... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnxB5DqHt7uyljLizg1QcFDNHEjeTW1MvXoDi00/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1vm6g72w6a9qx

Just wanted to share...Before I found out of this thread and just stalking  SY and JH IG's. I don't have an instagram before but because I wanted to see them I create one.  And reading some news of them in google ( since I'm a new gonglee fans..reading some rumors about JH new gf etc...I'm  really hurt when I stalk JH instagram and watching video of him with his cat  ( LU). coz I never see his 2 dogs in his IG. And make me think of ...oh  he has a new pet ( cat ) becoz his Gf has a cat too. And his too sweet with Lu.. that my heart get hurt ( thinking oh  maybe you're talking to your gf and not with LU. ) Coz I see Bami in SY IG's around oct. of 2017. And I see LU in JH IG' s around jan..2017. And even his profile pics or ( IG's story is picture of LU. His MAY 20 post with a caption of Miss u. ) Since I just barely know them and instantly hooked by their lovestory in WGM. I really cried that day. And I even stop stalking their post. I just continue watching their wgm episode and started watching 

wgm episode from season 1. Coz some news say JH and SY was a copy cat of goguma couple..etc...and it was just scripted. I used to believe that WGM is scripted. So I never really watch WGM. but accidentally watching them I really feel.the reality and their feelings for each other is real. 

Going back to BAMI and LU. Then I found out of this thread. And I read it here that bami is adopted by SY during MOLS production ( 2016) and he' s true dad is JH. I come out with that conclusion. Coz someone post here a video of bami. And in one post of friend or manager or staff tagging JH. she  commented on that post "is that JH cat" and even deleted that comment. And reading that news..I was really happy. And started to like LU. and watch all the video of JH and Lu.

Right at that moment I was in my delusion that when  JH posted about LU. He was talking to SY or miss SY.And his last post of Lu  (march 2018)as if he was talking with someone..Camera on lu then both of them.. JH eyes was seriously looking at the camera while caressing Lu. ( I maybe wrong but forgive me for my delusion. )

And recently looking at Bami's post. One day after JH updated his IG. BAMI post standing up as if a soldier  Is that a big coincidence. ( or maybe he miss papa bear too. )

1 hour ago, jazmecu said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnxB5DqHt7uyljLizg1QcFDNHEjeTW1MvXoDi00/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1vm6g72w6a9qx

Just wanted to share...Before I found out of this thread and just stalking  SY and JH IG's. I don't have an instagram before but because I wanted to see them I create one.  And reading some news of them in google ( since I'm a new gonglee fans..reading some rumors about JH new gf etc...I'm  really hurt when I stalk JH instagram and watching video of him with his cat  ( LU). coz I never see his 2 dogs in his IG. And make me think of ...oh  he has a new pet ( cat ) becoz his Gf has a cat too. And his too sweet with Lu.. that my heart get hurt ( thinking oh  maybe you're talking to your gf and not with LU. ) Coz I see Bami in SY IG's around oct. of 2017. And I see LU in JH IG' s around jan..2017. And even his profile pics or ( IG's story is picture of LU. His MAY 20 post with a caption of Miss u. ) Since I just barely know them and instantly hooked by their lovestory in WGM. I really cried that day. And I even stop stalking their post. I just continue watching their wgm episode and started watching 

wgm episode from season 1. Coz some news say JH and SY was a copy cat of goguma couple..etc...and it was just scripted. I used to believe that WGM is scripted. So I never really watch WGM. but accidentally watching them I really feel.the reality and their feelings for each other is real. 

Going back to BAMI and LU. Then I found out of this thread. And I read it here that bami is adopted by SY during MOLS production ( 2016) and he' s true dad is JH. I come out with that conclusion. Coz someone post here a video of bami. And in one post of friend or manager or staff tagging JH. she  commented on that post "is that JH cat" and even deleted that comment. And reading that news..I was really happy. And started to like LU. and watch all the video of JH and Lu.

Right at that moment I was in my delusion that when  JH posted about LU. He was talking to SY or miss SY.And his last post of Lu  (march 2018)as if he was talking with someone..Camera on lu then both of them.. JH eyes was seriously looking at the camera while caressing Lu. ( I maybe wrong but forgive me for my delusion. )

And recently looking at Bami's post. One day after JH updated his IG. BAMI post standing up as if a soldier  Is that a big coincidence. ( or maybe he miss papa bear too. )

I shall research this stuff, I didn’t know this, this is new information for me. Reading your post, first sentences just wannna make me cry (stop it, lol) thank God your last comments console me, girly! Lol., I shall post a response to this whenever I gather solid evidence (as if). Thank you for the info. Fighting!

Can someone explain here: what’s with JH losing weight? Is that for acting career purposes? I mean he look good but I think he looks exceptionally amazing with buff figure ( workout ). And what’s with his outfits recently? I mean his rocker persona before is out of the window nowadays? Only sweats now? I miss the rocker fashion I saw before! ( this is just sad for me). And last but not the least, the IG post ( depression or sadness). I wonder the reason behind sadness. If it’s lovelife (man, go confess and get the woman). maybe that’s the reason behind the losing weight, short hair, and outfits? God I wish and hope you will gave the man happiness and peace of mind. I better kneel my knees and pray for the man... JH fighting!!!!

5 hours ago, Faith Isabel Caylan said:

Can someone explain here: what’s with JH losing weight? Is that for acting career purposes? I mean he look good but I think he looks exceptionally amazing with buff figure ( workout ). And what’s with his outfits recently? I mean his rocker persona before is out of the window nowadays? Only sweats now? I miss the rocker fashion I saw before! ( this is just sad for me). And last but not the least, the IG post ( depression or sadness). I wonder the reason behind sadness. If it’s lovelife (man, go confess and get the woman). maybe that’s the reason behind the losing weight, short hair, and outfits? God I wish and hope you will gave the man happiness and peace of mind. I better kneel my knees and pray for the man... JH fighting!!!!

Hi! I’m just one of the observers and not post a lot. But I just can’t  help but to reply to you. The long time brownies can correct me if I’m wrong. Even if I’m confused about the things and timeline you’re talking about coz JH is now in the army lol. Anyways but if you’re talking about his posts this January, if that’s the timeline you are talking about. From what I’ve read and know, those were really sad and depressing times for JH. One, his friend died in December, two, JYH’s scandal in January. And if you’re talking about the sweats or track outfits, he’s the nerdy boss, of course who would promote it better than himself, the owner, don’t you think? And if you’ve watched their Swiss trip, Jung Shin asked him about those outfits and I love his answer “Develope your inner side first to know the truth” or along those lines. It’s just like the old saying, don’t judge the book by its cover.  In other words, no matter how good you look in the outside if you’re rotting inside, you will still not feel good or look good.  What’s important is he’s comfortable and that’s what I love about the man, he doesn’t give a damn about what other people say. He basically travel on cargo pants and plain shirts when he’s traveling alone or with his friends. And I don’t care what people say, I saw the goodness in him, he’s a sincere person, a warm hearted one, a friendly person who basically is a friend to everyone, a good son and sibling. I love the man and the person Lee Jong Hyun, not the idol or the rock star, though of course I like him best when he’s in his element which is with his guitar, music and band on stage. 

4 hours ago, pluie625 said:

Hi! I’m just one of the observers and not post a lot. But I just can’t  help but to reply to you. The long time brownies can correct me if I’m wrong. Even if I’m confused about the things and timeline you’re talking about coz JH is now in the army lol. Anyways but if you’re talking about his posts this January, if that’s the timeline you are talking about. From what I’ve read and know, those were really sad and depressing times for JH. One, his friend died in December, two, JYH’s scandal in January. And if you’re talking about the sweats or track outfits, he’s the nerdy boss, of course who would promote it better than himself, the owner, don’t you think? And if you’ve watched their Swiss trip, Jung Shin asked him about those outfits and I love his answer “Develope your inner side first to know the truth” or along those lines. It’s just like the old saying, don’t judge the book by its cover.  In other words, no matter how good you look in the outside if you’re rotting inside, you will still not feel good or look good.  What’s important is he’s comfortable and that’s what I love about the man, he doesn’t give a damn about what other people say. He basically travel on cargo pants and plain shirts when he’s traveling alone or with his friends. And I don’t care what people say, I saw the goodness in him, he’s a sincere person, a warm hearted one, a friendly person who basically is a friend to everyone, a good son and sibling. I love the man and the person Lee Jong Hyun, not the idol or the rock star, though of course I like him best when he’s in his element which is with his guitar, music and band on stage. 

Cool, thank you, I was wondering. Very well said.  Fighting!

this is some infos for new shippers
1. about bami , there were a mols staff post a grey scottish fold cat and tagged jh and people assuming thats his cat  and around november 2016 the vet post about sy adopt scottish fold you can check here about that

2. nerdy-aprilskin-medicube  jh was the first celebrity wearing that brand that owned by his friend who also friend/ mutual with seungyeon they following each other if im not wrong when they shoot mols there are could possiblyty they both often wearing that because help promote their friends brand but what make shippers think both jh and sy have some share of nerdy because jungshin congratulate jh when nerdy open the flangship , seungyeon have every nerdy collections and give to her friends and her 163 friend working as barista in nerdy flangship. jonghyun was give evergreen staff and his friend medicube and aprilskin and seungyeon give medicube and nerdy to yunso birthday gift and you can see on her ig she sneaking promote medicube chusion

3. almost all jh non celebrity friend is know or following sy (im too lazy to give you guys the evidence or explain about it but im sure most people here know about that)

there are also something that new shippers maybe dont know last years  
1. when seungyeon post she is watching maudie and then next day jh also post he watch it and he said he cried lmao

2. seungyeon said in her interwiew in october last year her favorite singer is park won and then jonghyun cover his song on ig and his caption is park won

3. jonghyun left comment on her ig twice last year and then he unfollowed her 

the conclusion is shipping is for fun not to make you depressed (i was like that too but when i think its not good for myself and for what) there are tons people shipping couple with the random reason but gonglee like have tons possiblyty to sail with so much avidence they are close so i hope you guys not too stress and just think positively. if there are many gramatical errors  english is not my first language

1 hour ago, girlbye said:

this is some infos for new shippers
1. about bami , there were a mols staff post a grey scottish fold cat and tagged jh and people assuming thats his cat  and around november 2016 the vet post about sy adopt scottish fold you can check here about that

2. nerdy-aprilskin-medicube  jh was the first celebrity wearing that brand that owned by his friend who also friend/ mutual with seungyeon they following each other if im not wrong when they shoot mols there are could possiblyty they both often wearing that because help promote their friends brand but what make shippers think both jh and sy have some share of nerdy because jungshin congratulate jh when nerdy open the flangship , seungyeon have every nerdy collections and give to her friends and her 163 friend working as barista in nerdy flangship. jonghyun was give evergreen staff and his friend medicube and aprilskin and seungyeon give medicube and nerdy to yunso birthday gift and you can see on her ig she sneaking promote medicube chusion

3. almost all jh non celebrity friend is know or following sy (im too lazy to give you guys the evidence or explain about it but im sure most people here know about that)

there are also something that new shippers maybe dont know last years  
1. when seungyeon post she is watching maudie and then next day jh also post he watch it and he said he cried lmao

2. seungyeon said in her interwiew in october last year her favorite singer is park won and then jonghyun cover his song on ig and his caption is park won

3. jonghyun left comment on her ig twice last year and then he unfollowed her 

the conclusion is shipping is for fun not to make you depressed (i was like that too but when i think its not good for myself and for what) there are tons people shipping couple with the random reason but gonglee like have tons possiblyty to sail with so much avidence they are close so i hope you guys not too stress and just think positively. if there are many gramatical errors  english is not my first language

Thank you for this post, you just make my day today. Sometimes I just get tired of all the negativity I read about them not being together ( it truly make me sad). I want to shipped them so bad but I get it also it’s not healthy, lol. I will just go on with my life and check the news about them from time to time. The possibilities are endless for these two ( I do really love them together). They look really good together and genuinely happy with each other. I’m proud of what the two had become these days, SY chasing her dream to be an amazing actress and JH an exceptional musician and I can tell he would become a very good actor as well. Shippers till next time, I’m not gonna waver my faith for these two ( unless they will say so). Peace!

• 2 weeks later...

Even after all this time, after re-watching their time together on WGM and MOLS, I still end up with a smile on my face and warmth in my heart.

My logical mind wants to say it was all fake and done to enhance their exposure to Korean fans and the general public; purely business, purely marketing of their "brand".  

Then my heart takes over and I hear what they say, see the looks, the stares, the hot kisses (in MOLS) and their unmistakable chemistry, connection and closeness and my heart says to my mind, "Wait, there is something more here your logical mind is missing!"

And what my mind then says is, "What I now see is the power of LOVE.  The connection of two hearts that met during a special time.  A connection of two humans who under the confines of a variety show known for promoting false relationships rose above those limitations and produced a honest and true depiction of love growing under the microscope of public scrutiny.  The metamorphosis of moving from REEL to REAL.  An earnest attempt to make a connection and be real, important people in each other's lives!"

During WGM and MOLS I believed this happened.  Maybe their crazy schedules and their crazy fans pulled them apart, but during the time they were together they were there, fighting for love and understanding, with each other.

I hope and pray for their future TOGETHER.  The forces of being public figures in a very competitive occupation will pull them apart.  Their crazy, obsessive fans will judge them and damage their egos and their success.  But, if they want the happiness and love they felt while they were together to become reality, they need to rise above all the negativity and make THEM more important than anything else in their world.

Will they succeed?   Will love conquer all?   It's up to them.  And it's up to us.  We who love them and wish them to be together.  we need to support them in all they do and support the 2 of them being together.   Flood their world with POSITIVE power to overcome the NEGATIVE forces that will come their way.  Flood social media with our wishes for their success and for them to be TOGETHER.

We can't force them to live their life the way we want them to live.  But we can strongly support them and them being TOGETHER in some future drama, (MOLS 2?!) when JH returns from service.  And then hope and pray that some spark will reunite them again in LOVE.

Peace and Love to All.....         

Hi there... Hoping if you can translate the meaning of the song or the lyrics of Lee jong hyun songs in his METROPOLIS ALBUM. I cant find english subtitles of his song... TIME MACHINE, KILLING ME SOFTLY, CRY TO HAPPY and STARRY PLACES.

Thank ypu

Archived