[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Omo my poor heart !!! Ist is beating so fast waiting for show to show then it's beating so fast because I m so worried MY will break up with SJ !!! Thanks all recappers here finally my heart can beat normally a bit now knowing that both of them HUGS !!!! :w00t:

• Like 9

Strangest double date ever...hahaha. So the guys cooked and served the food (so sweet)! But then, they both get annoyed and remove their aprons and leave the women behind and walk out. LOL.

MY goes to SJ coughing and overacting about her forehead temperature. This is so pretend - obviously trying to elicit sympathy.

• Like 18

MY AND MJ FIGHTING ABOUT THEIR PAST CRUSH MJ STOLE...THEY DID IT IN FRONT OF THEIR MEN...THEY LOOKED UPSET THEY DID NOT KNEW ABOUT THAT OPPA...MY PLAYING SICK IN FRONT SJ...HE IS STILL UPSET ...WOW ALMOST DROPPED HIS PHONE MY GOT IT THIS TIME...FINALLY TOLD HIM HE IS THE ONLY MAN FOR HER

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, booho said:

ah wait, if MY and SJ didn't break up, what will happen in 4 episode left ? oh My i'm scare about hwo the ending will be :dizzy::dizzy:

usually a typical K drama plot is : Together - break up - Together,

but DOTS plot is : Break up - together - ........?????

married

• Like 13

MY WENT TO FOLLOW SJ...SHE PRETEND THAT SHE'S NOT FEELING WELL...

MY TOOK OUT HER PHONE TRYING TO CALL SOMEBODY  AND SJ TRY TO STOP HER....

THEY SHOW THE DAY WHEN SJ SNACTH KMY PHONE...

THEY TALK ABOUT FATIMA....

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I'm sure Asparagus is not dead. They brought his supposed dead body in coffin. He might be wearing bullet vest. They get him out of Urk via coffin. I'm sure that's the story. Or else why Alpha gets to go off for 3 hours as civilian and the superiorsurrounding are happy with Lt Yoon and the outcome.

ah i think this make sense, maybe we will see Asparagus in next episode

• Like 7