[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

MJ ask MY for shake hands then MY reject it then SJ smile so big hahahahaha :)) 

then SJ ask and curious what is the story between MY and Mj and MJ dont know to answer m

outside... 

MY try to listen to their conversation through stetoscope !!!! hahahahahha!!!!!!! 

then chihoon follow her  HAHAha!!! and MY drag him 

• Like 15

THEY TRY SOME WALKIE- TALKIE...SUDDENLY MJ COME AND DISRUPT THEIR CONVERSATION...

MY WENT FIRST AND SHE SEEM UNHAPPY ON MJ......

SJ AND MJ CONTINUE THEIR CONVO...

BEHIND THE DOOR  MY  USE HER STETHOSCOPE  TO HEAR WHAT SJ AND MJ TALKING...

• Like 17

hahahhaaaa.MY uses her stethoscope to eavesdrop outside the door. she is trying to hear what SJ is talking to MJ. Onew suddenly turns up and puts his stethoscope to the door to listen too. so hilarious !!! =D

• Like 19

MY STREAM STOPPED AGAIN...NEXT SCENE I SAW MJ SAYING HELLO TO SJ...MY IS NOT HAPPY TO SEE HER...LEFT UPSET THE ROOM AND SJ ASKED MJ WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST WITH MY?MY IS TRYING TO HEAR THE TALK ...LISTENS AT THE DOOR UNTIL CH FOUND HER...AND SHE COULD NOT DO IT THANKS TO HIM...BACK TO SJ AND MJ ...MORE TALKING...

• Like 12

SJ have conversation with MJ 

SJ curious whether DY answer MJ call and MJ call offcourse not and SJ show off that DY will answer his call but in fact DY also dont pick up cuz... 

another scene ... 

DY train the soldiers how to shoot 

• Like 13

DY AND HIS BOYS TRAINING GENERAL YOON INTEROGATES HIM AGAIN ABOUT MJ...AWFULL FATHER...HE LEFT THE OFFICE ...MJ IS WRITTING A LETTER FLASHBACKS OF THEIR LOVE...WE CAN HEAR HER SAD VOICE...WORDS LIKE I'M SORRY AND OUR LOVE...ALSO MENTIONED HER DAD MY HEART BREAKS FOR THEM

• Like 10

Lag ! Grrrr..

now MJ dad talk with second lead. I forget his name ahhaaha.. Flashback when second otp dating together. And background voice from MJ. Why he choose to hesitated by himself.. Hufttt

onew talk with MJ.

• Like 7

DY - MJ scene time 

:(((((( 

too long to explain in here :( 

MJ scene with Onew lol 

Chihoon like fanboy-ing over MJ 

then suddenly MY come 

MY - MJ fighting with their words lollll 

Chihoon like awkwrd between them LOL 

• Like 11

SJ ASK MY ABOUT DY...AND HE PRETEND TO CALL HIM..

NEXT SCENE.....THE TROOP WAS HAVING A DRILL LEAD BY DY.....

DY REPORT TO LT. YOON......AND HE MENTION SJ TO DY...HE TALK SOMETHING TO  LT. YOON  AND SEEM THAT IT SERIOUS...

WHEN DY WAS ON HIS WAY OUT...HE REMEMBER MJ....AND YOU CAN HEAR MJ VOICE OVER....

ONEW SAW MJ AND THEY TALK...WHEN MY COME AND ...MJ SAY SOMETHING TO MY THAT IRRITATE HER..

• Like 11