[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Missing SJK after that last kiss on episode 4 that i finished The Innocent Guy in less than a week...! Crazy ei? 

I hope they get to be more often on a lighter side before the heavy scenes comes in.... But trusting the writer of this drama, i know we are in good hands..! 

Ohhhh Wednesday-Thursday....! Palli...! ;) 

• Like 13

8 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

@alleverything

I thought she was blocking his view so he moved her out of the way LOL. Because initially he did not plan to take her to Daniel's shop but it just occurred to him that the Internet there was faster so he stopped the car to consider it as they passed by the place. That's what I thought. 

Me too with that scene. BUT I also went WOW he sure knows how to find all possible ways to share skinship with her. He such an opportunist but I am all for it....he likes to have some fun with her whenever he could ahem landmine scene.....better have more light hearted happy scenes before we have to endure the heavy ones.

tumblr_o3m98n8RPx1sp2kg8o1_500.gif

Crto

And this bts of touching her forehead is cute too...

• Like 20

2 hours ago, hrh77 said:

But then again, I don't have any final conclusions on this drama yet, since it's not completely shown yet... Who knows, that this drama would be miraculously great  on the next coming episodes.. For the meantime enjoy with this 2 beautiful individual leads... it would be more upsetting, if they will be wasted here... (hope not)..:wub:

i just realized that rather than scared or disturbed by HRH77 cynical comments on this thread, the thing that annoys me the most is the way she/he post w big font size, text color, bold text, and colorful blocked text that's reminds me of spam that virus do in so many computer app system (esp. network connection). idk its just easily to grab the attention. are u a virus or something like that? (hope not) no matter what kind of wasted i love this thread btw.. :mellow:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Wow, this thread is going crazy fast :o  Been away for the weekend and I have 20+ pages to backtrack :lol:  Thanks all so much for the wonderful updates and comments.  Will have to slowly backtrack to fully read everything.

Hope these translations haven't been posted yet.  All credit goes to sjkiel's instagram.

Kim Min Suk & Ahn Bo Hyun talked about Joongki in interview (about working together in DOTS).
① Kim Min Suk (left), "Joongki hyung is a real man. Without saying anything he will just comforting with 'relax, it will be okay'". (Cr: osen)
② Ahn Bo Hyun (right) interview with Star1.
"There's someone in KBS2 'Descendants of the Sun' that I would like to introduce to my sister, it's Song Joong Ki hyung. He's friendly, caring and a warm person. It will be nice if my sister meet someone like 

cr to sjkiel

Sorry to cut your post. I love reading this article. Such a testament how a Nice Guy SJK is to all his co-stars and even male co-stars. I have so much respect for his parents for raising such a fine, well-mannered young man. No wonder he has a lot of fangirls going gaga over him and he is receiving so much love. Even Jin Goo said in their interview he accepted this project since SJK(and SHK) is in it. 

But my, isn't it a big complement when you hear your senior actor(SHK) say that he is a good actor? Even Ha Ji Won said that to SJK. Sorry I was a bit off topic there. Just proud of my SJK.

Can't wait for Wednesday to come. 

• Like 17

It's always been like that, fans would always dream of their OTP to date for real....  But looking on SHK, preferences, maybe she likes older guys in real life... I think Hyun Bin is close to her age or something...:blink:

With SJK, I like his boy next door image, and intense acting...

PSA Again 

PLEASE do not quote images, drag other actors and actresses, or do anything of similar accord that will lead to mods shutting the forum down. Ignore the hate comments replying them will lead to more issues. 

Thank You!!!

• Like 18

@strawberry_switchblade

That's what I was thinking too! This is the first time they're able to sit back and enjoy the drama with the audience, feeling all the feels and expense that comes along with it. She's probably shipping Song Song Couple too. :rolleyes: She felt everything firsthand so if anything she'd be more into the characters than any of us since she lived it. Same with SJK! I was so giddy to find out that she posted the wine kiss. We all know she wanted to post the real still and not the cartoon but she took a safe route. :phew: Completely understandable. She's definitely having sleepless nights waiting for Wednesday and Thursday too! I wonder if the cast gather to watch together. That would be so awesome!

Who's to be sure of what the actor and/or actress' preference is in a partner unless they're the individuals themselves. They're both attractive people. SHK has mentioned SJK being very good looking and such a fine considerate man. What's not to like about that? And SJK is a man after all. It's more possible than not that he'd be attracted to a goddess like Song Hye Kyo. I'm sure mutual attraction was/is shared. It's a matter of staying professional or going after those feelings, that's all. That's just my opinion. 

• Like 23

22 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Of course not looking for cliche, or typical Kdrama.... BUT, as I HAVE SAID, HOPING that this would have a great story on the next coming episodes.... And I know SJK can handle his role with justice (since He is younger in real life, and I don't mind that)......  It's just how they do look at my screen, the aunt-nephew vibe...:rolleyes:

Im a big fan of SJK since SKKS  & Song Hye Kyo since Full House...:P

really...your a fan for both of them.:rolleyes::heart::heart::heart:

CHINGU...were only in the 5th ep...still have a long way to go regarding the story. 

QUOTABLE QUOTES :

It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen;

but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want.

• Like 8

@ilovesjk @strawberry_switchblade

I echo your giddiness and I too feel like I am school girl again.  I have been a huge fan of SHK -  and this is the first time I've noticed her to be open and care free - possibly she's giddy as well?  I am not sure of SJK - I have seen all his dramas and feel that his piercing eyes is all the same with his leading ladies ?? or does he look at SHK differently..  **enlighten me ladies**

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

I hope this drama is not a longer version of Dear John..

why? what kind of drama is that? can you give me the info a bit?

anyhow i'm wonder if there's a guy here who watching this drama. i want to hear a guy perspective about this drama.

• Like 3

I agree with you @inshara2000 I also read quite some negative comments because in general not everyone has the same preference anyway. But here we are and I'm happy there are more people who love it and in Korea itself with ratings going to 24% it clearly means most people love this drama too. I hope it would be more in the future, the actors has worked so hard, even Joong Ki got an accident because he's trying his best to be in this drama, which means he did the stunt by himself and even only took 2 weeks recovery (As I read). So definitely I pray for this movie to be more success in the next episode~~ :wub:

@hrh77 Hope you'll get the story line in the next eps, but I don't this they way both lead act close from being aunt-nephew relationship. hahahaha~ If I have a nephew like Joong Ki staring at me like that, I think I might lose my mind. :D  

• Like 4

@razledgoose

SJK has very expressive eyes. He acts with his eyes and uses them properly for every scene. If you haven't already you should watch A Werewolf Boy where he acts only with his eyes (literally because he has only one line in there). To answer your question, I don't think his gaze as YSJ is the same as his gaze in other dramas/projects though. It's different as he's portraying a different character with a different mindset. His gazes he gives Kang Mo Yeon are appropriate for her given their situations.

• Like 13