[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Sorry for the quoted photo^. Edited it already. Got so carried away with my comment I forgot to delete the photo. 

Anyway..

I DO NOT KNOW HOW WILL I MOVE ON FROM

THAT KISS SCENE IN THE TRUCK. 

I JUST DO NOT KNOW ANYMORE. 

• Like 9

Everyone don't kill me if I'm wrong but when Shi Jin first kisses Mo Yeon on the truck does he end the kiss by biting her lower lip?. I was just re-watching the scene and it really looks like that to me. Wow, passionate much? :wub:

• Like 15

@booho Try to stay positive. If you go by Kim Eun Sook's past dramas, then you'll notice that her endings are generally happy ones. She may throw in twists, but she usually wraps everything up with a nice cheesy bow. And if you go by Joong Ki's recent interview in which he expresses a desire to take on a truly heartbreaking (tragic?) love story in the future, then, we can intimate that the ending for DOTS won't be one to disappoint fans of the OTP(s). LOL. Honestly, the only ending I'm interested in discussing is the end to all the speculation of (and rumors about) what the conclusion will be. I think we should just be mindful of the present---enjoy the story as is until we get to the final episode ... and by then, many of us will be needing rehab for our withdrawals.

• Like 15

‘Descendant of the Sun’ Releases a Still Cut of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo

d6r7r6vuuk488hg6l2sxqs93i4j60hec.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s sweet romance will be started.

On March 23, drama ‘Descendant of the Sun’ disclosed a still cut of Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) and Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo).

According to an official of the drama, the two’s sweet love story will be begun starting from Kang Mo Yeon’s surprising confession in the 9th episode, which will be aired on March 23.

The staff of the drama said, “From the 9th episode, the two’s love story will be depicted. Please look forward to the two’s story as Yoo Si Jin gets to know Kang Mo Yeon’s feelings and how he reacts to Kang Mo Yeon’s surprise confession.”

Meanwhile, ‘Descendant of the Sun’ airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10pm KST. (photo by Descendant of the Sun Company, NEW)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=29618

we already know the answer!!!

• Like 19

27 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

@Meowth07 for you:

https://instagram.com/p/BDTUIMpojgn/

Thanks for providing the inspiration :D

This is awesome @Jafstar :D Now maybe i need to make an instagram account lol.

The sub is out in my country yet the online watching site is crashed due to the number of people trying to watch it, and it's midnight here!! DotS's fan power is no jokes! I'm not being able to watch yet I'm feeling extremely pleased. Is it weird? Just so happy that sooooo many people love DotS too. This is definitely the best Kdrama ever!! My 4 years* waiting for KES-nim is totally worth it!!

*4 years, Heirs doesn't count.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, melissala said:

The scenes where MY has no idea what to do with when all the soldiers are being all soldiery are so funny 

Is this scene on YT already? Dying to watch this scene :( I only get to view it through the GIFs. 

Thank you so much in advance :D 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@booho Try to stay positive. If you go by Kim Eun Sook's past dramas, you'll notice that her endings are generally happy ones. She may throw in twists, but the final chapter is usually a happy one. And if you go by Joong Ki's recent interview in which he expresses a desire to take on a truly heartbreaking love story in the future, then, we an intimate that the ending for DOTS won't be one to disappoint the fans of the OTP(s). LOL. Honestly, the only ending I'm interested in discussing is ending the speculation of (and rumors about) what the conclusion will be. I think we should just be mindful of the present and enjoy the story as is until we get to the final episode, and by then, I'll be needing rehab for my withdrawals.

yes i hope the ending is not disappointed or ruin the beautiful storyline that we have watch from the start, i really hope the ending is the good one ><

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Neintynein said:
I was wondering as I watch the preview of episode 10, knowing that we are in the K-drama world, there is a underlining rule of balance of which all sweetness in an episode means turbulence in the next one. So I see that there are several things brewing, One obvious thing is Angus (the mean-us) who will cause a havoc, then the epidemic of VIRUS......... a hah!!!! what would that means you asked:
- Angus stuff will be able to be dealt by SJ side of the team.. no biggie, BUT
- The VIrus epidemic on the other hand.... it would be MY's realm, which would caused a different level of scare for everybody.
- MY had been exposed to what SJ and how risky his line of work is, and now it's SJ's turn.This will be the time, possibly, when SJ see the different side of dangerous that can't be fought by gun nor touch by hand.

Whatever it is, my gut feeling is telling me that all these stories is to further enhance the feeling towards each other, as they both are slowly bonded in love and respect to each other value of their own occupation. Oh, and also because they both are drop dead gorgeous... psshaaww, but I am not going to disclose how shallow I am. Ahhh, who am I kidding, yes, they are gorgeous, sexy, and lonely people, who just need to get it on while you can before any flying bullet will hit or mingy illness will get to you. There!

Now come the logic....

WaKE Up, chingus! awake from a sweet dream of multiple kisses and ready for an intense episode to come. 

Oh...my ...everyone is addicted to byontae virus, a more dangerous virus making people easily looking concentration and make them flying to the seventh sky and bring them back and up on and on :D

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Everyone don't kill me if I'm wrong but when Shi Jin first kisses Mo Yeon on the truck does he end the kiss by biting her lower lip?. I was just re-watching the scene and it really looks like that to me. Wow, passionate much? :wub:

Well, to be honest, watching the moment when she finally kisses him back for the first time brought to my mind that line from Independence Day when Will Smith's character tells his step-son 'Didn't I promise you fireworks?' while they stare at the debris of the alien mothership disintegrating as they all enter our atmosphere. So yeah that's what I had in mind during that kiss....

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, alleverything said:

OH MY GOD that kiss scene was everything I wanted and SOOO much more :wub:

PS the "do you wanna eat ramyun/noodles" line wasn't in today's episode was it?

Exactly, that's what I thought too haha... gosh i'm still here :P:sweatingbullets:

• Like 14