tumblr_noti19bL4p1qbxx00o4_400.giftumblr_noti19bL4p1qbxx00o3_400.gif
tumblr_noti19bL4p1qbxx00o6_400.giftumblr_noti19bL4p1qbxx00o5_400.gif
tumblr_noti19bL4p1qbxx00o8_400.giftumblr_noti19bL4p1qbxx00o7_400.gif
tumblr_noti19bL4p1qbxx00o9_400.giftumblr_noti19bL4p1qbxx00o10_400.gif
“Were you looking for me, PD-nim?”
cr: shura

Real Life Noona Romances Are On The Rise In Korea

Producer

It isn't just k-drama lovers that have fallen for the noona romance. According to the Korean media outlet, Chosun Ilbo, real life marriages in Korea are seeing something of a noona romance effect.

Do the larger numbers of younger men marrying older women have anything to do with the romantic notions expressed in k-dramas? Or do the growing number of noona romances reflect a real-life trend?

In the last few months alone Infinite's L romanced Ha Ji Won in "The Time I Loved You" and Kim Soo Hyun crushed on Gong Hyo Jin in "Producer."

Source

• 2 weeks later...

"One Person Agency"

At the end of "The Producers" Cindy talks about a "one person agency".  When I heard that I thought that it meant that she had an agent, but it was a single agent firm.  But I noticed that in an article in Soompi, Aug. 28, 2015, actress Park Han Byul is said to have "set up a one-person agency."  Apparently, that means she is completely solo and has no agent at all.  For an actress that would be hard enough, but I think that as a singer it would be even worse because a singer would not have many "long term contracts" such as shows that last for weeks or months, but rather contracts for days or weeks.  That means a lot more pre-show contacting.

If this is what was meant it makes the Cindy character even more impressive.

"Actress Park Han Byul Sets Up One-Person Agency"

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/28/actress-park-han-byul-sets-up-one-person-agency/

On the same day, "Son Dambi" is mentioned in a separate article.  I think I read somewhere (not is this article) that she left "Pledis" which was an agency set up specifically for her, and I guess that she would currently be working as a "one person agency" as a singer.  So it is not unheard of.

"Son Dambi Loses Lawsuit Against Cosmetic Brand"

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/28/son-dambi-loses-lawsuit-against-cosmetic-brand/

Has there been any news about a disc release for the show?  I think I read "here" that there would be a special "Director's Cut" version.  I would like to buy that in Blu-ray.

Guest adikkeluangman

MC Yoo Jae Suk also one-man- agency for a long time until he signed with FNC Entertainment this year. But few actors also like this, Jang Geun Suk and Yeo Jin Goo. For idol, I only can recall Block B where their family set up the company solely to manage the boys activities after they end contract with their previous company. They also not taking any trainees or idols and only focus to the boys.

[Official MV] 프로듀사 OST-이승철 "달링" MV/Lee SeungChul "Darling"-KBS2TV "The Producers" OST-MV

I didn't know that Lee Seung Chul sang for this drama. Maybe because I dropped this drama. Nice as always.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So impressed with IU in this K-Drama. So underwhelmed by the crappy ending. You could even debate if Ra Joon Mo and Tak Ye Jin ended up together with that crappy hug. We need kisses for confirmation damned! And IU got screwed the entire series over while she just wanted to be loved :(. Boo I say! Also to the station ghost. A ghost? Really? 

Sigh, such disappointment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@cutie_let_let Thanks for sharing this coz I don't watch tv anymore since I discovered websites with eng sub so I'm not updated. Just like to share with you that I discovered many Pinoys are watching 1n2d S3 at kshowonline in their comment section... I never knew coz kdramas are popular in our country but never kvariety shows. I just hope this drama will open the door for 1n2d to be shown also in our country. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived