[Drama 2015] ⁂ The Producers프로듀사 ⁂

jerebtang

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nicolec0

@CrystalDsouza I think so too I feel ksh likes IU. I haven't seen him act this way before from his other co star.. But I'm wondering why haven't he made his move on IU.. I think IU likes someone else or maybe she is already taken.. :phew:

Guest MissPetrichor

Should we start posting IU's, KSH'sand CTH's items here too? We may get to 500 pages sooner...:huh:

Guest MissPetrichor
Guest MissPetrichor
IU, dressed in see-through hwonhi 19 Gold Beach Dance "Huck sound reminds me '
Songhui talks Giza |   sisaweek@daum.net
Raising FontsReduce fontSend your emailReport
Approved 30/06/2015 21:21:40
TwitterFacebookMe2dayNowadaysNaverGooglemsn

46744_28361_2344.jpg 

▲ IU. (Photo: IU starring drama 'producers' in the scene)

[Preview Week = songhui talks Giza] This exceptional see-through costumes of singer and actress IU is anew topic.

IU is the last one is the telecast end KBS2 drama producers' innocent image grab the attention off the see-through showcase the exceptional exposure in costume strap bar. See-through costume drama after drama telecast end of the IU has steadily become a hot topic.

IU entrusted to upstage singer Cindy role in this drama is danced to dizzying dance with the male dancers on stage wearing a black see-through shining hwonhi trick.

Scene anew at the time of the netizens are "strangely IU iteotne this unique attraction." "Now look at the time of the stage scene'm dizzy," "IU really beautiful," responded the like.

Meanwhile, IU received a favorable reception to present a more mature acting through the producers. 

The article was:

"Posted : 2015-06-17 14:50
Updated : 2015-06-17 16:55"

"China hot for singer IU"
http://koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2015/06/135_181031.html

"aoshima11@koreatimes.co.kr"

I do not usually get critical of writing styles of newspaper and magazine articles but I found this article a bit odd.  First, I have seen "aoshima11" articles and in at least one, he referred to IU as IU.  Other articles in KoreaTimes also generally call her IU.  And mostly, other publications call her IU.  Now, I know that some of her friends refer to her as "Ji-eun" and probably call her that privately, but mostly everyone publicly calls her IU.

There is a point to this:  If I tell you to call me "Robert" (which is formal) and you call me "Bob" (which is informal), I could find that rude.  IU has gone to great effort to build her name as a brand.  It has value.  She gets money when she allows that name to be associated with products.  So to refer to her as "Lee" throughout this article tended to diminish that brand.  So I found that also rude.  It is a different situation than the Robert/Bob situation, but in effect, she has asked people to refer to her as IU, not "Lee" for a reason that is important to her, and the writer knows this but ignored it.  I do not think that the writer intended to insult her in anyway, but I think it was a mistake.  I hope I never get caught making the same mistake now that I have pointed it out. . . . :-)

Kim Sun-ah (Da Jung- Music bank maknae) thinks Kim Soo hyun and IU have happy ending in producer. #SooU shipper :wub:

I think it is wonderful that some of the actors who portrayed "side characters" in this show are probably going to have big boosts for their futures.  Kim Sun-ah, the "Toner-lady" and the rest, all did well.

Also the girl who played "JiNi" took on a role where she got trashed a lot.  I looked her up a few days ago.  She was in a group that I think broke up.  I hope that her next role will be a more popular one.  She deserves it!  If there is a Season 2, maybe Cindy could become a friend and mentor, and they could sing a duet.

[Following Added 2015-07-01]

Jini:

from Wikipedia:
JiNi was played by Byeon Seung Mi (변승미) who is also known as  "Janey" from the girl group "GP Basic" which debuted in 2010.  The group is on-going, and there is no information about her quiting the group, though it is noted that she missed promotional work in China this year to appear in "The Producers"

Kim Sun-Ah:

"“Producer” actress Kim Sun Ah signs with KEYEAST Entertainment"
"Posted on June 26, 2015"
"http://www.koreaboo.com/news/producer-actress-kim-sun-ah-signs-keyeast-entertainment/"

"Source: OSEN and Keyeast"

@CrystalDsouza I think so too I feel ksh likes IU. I haven't seen him act this way before from his other co star.. But I'm wondering why haven't he made his move on IU.. I think IU likes someone else or maybe she is already taken.. :phew:

I think we won't even know if he has made his move on IU .I'm sure he don't want to get attention from paparazzi .But i hope one day IUxKSH will come true :wub: (Waiting for Dispatch to reveal :lol: )

Guest MissPetrichor

Can someone translate this? I think she was asked what she thinks of Kim Soo Hyun:

Archived