[Drama 2015] ⁂ The Producers프로듀사 ⁂

jerebtang

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The translation currently in the YouTube comments is:

SSK: how's Kim Soohyun? / What do you think of Kim Soohyun?
IU: We've been in Dream High before...
SSK: right, and?
IU: well he's always cool :)"

Keep in mind that this was on May 23, 2015, which is before most of "The Producers" was shot.  She might have more to say now after it has been all done.  Maybe the interviewer on "Entertainment Weekly" ("Star Date") might get a longer answer.  She seems to like that show.
[2015-07-02 Found name of the interview show]

Guest theprodigy

It's been so quiet in here. I'm still having Producer withdrawal. Are there any news about a second season?

its OK you arent alone AHHA

i really hope theres a second season...especially cause the writer planted so many seeds, so theres lots of stuff to work with 

It's been so quiet in here. I'm still having Producer withdrawal. Are there any news about a second season?

its OK you arent alone AHHA

i really hope theres a second season...especially cause the writer planted so many seeds, so theres lots of stuff to work with 

Another day is gone ~~~~~~ I still carry on ~ :phew:

I still find myself visiting this forum at least every hour...(whenever i visit ksh forum of course). Im missing the long conversation/discussion/arguments here...Really, it is soooooo hard to move on...:(

Guest nicolec0

@AiO Same here I stil visit the forum from time to time to look for new interviews, discussion, and mostly news about KSH and IU :D

Guest MissPetrichor

Winners: 

Now I'm already anticipating KBS Drama Awards. T.T

Never saw this before, love them both. <3

Guest bluebellll

I'm quite surprised that producers is at the top of the list for the poll, sure I enjoyed the drama, but personally I would vote kill me heal me #1 and pinocchio #2 

Guest MissPetrichor

Yep, I agree the poll was like a popularity award. I also enjoyed the show but would def vote for Kill Me Heal Me as #1 then Producers for #2. 

July 3, 2015

Fans copy hottest celebrity makeup looks

By Rachel Lee The Korea Times

pr3.jpg

/ Courtesy of Han PR

The power of celebrity is huge in Korea, especially when it comes to fashion and beauty.

This year's popular television programs have again created some key makeup looks that the beauty savvy are busy catching up with.

Actress Gong Hyo-jin, from KBS drama "The Producers, has been chosen among the country's favorite leading faces, along with actor Kim Soo-hyun, according to the Korea Broadcast Advertising Corporation.

Gong's unique makeup style has been called "lovely and sophisticated."

Natural, flawless skin and defined eyebrows are keys. For her lips, rather bright colors are used, including a shade of peach.

Jo Yeo-jung, who stars in SBS's "Divorce Lawyer in Love," is all about perfect skin. Her natural, glossy skin comes from the right moisturizing steps. Must-have products for her makeup are hydrating facial mist, hydrating cream and rich, creamy primer.

The makeup keywords for Lee Sun-kyung in MBC's "The Queen's Drama" are "bright" and "girlish." Light skin makeup is combined with orange-pink shades for the lips for the look. The gradient lip makeup is a must to show extra femininity.

Guest MissPetrichor

tumblr_nqw4gvXXHA1qz9daco1_1280.jpg

[TRANSLATION] 150703 Seo Jong Uk ’s instagram

With my love, IU! ^^
Seeing IU always smiling while filming for producer gave me strength too. I’m amazed at how her acting skills are improving and I agree with Djuna (movie review page) that the character with the most charm in Producer is IU’s role, Cindy. In future, even if it takes awhile, do take time to choose another charming character and I hope to meet you again. By then, I’ll do my best to film you prettily. Of course, your songs never fail to cheer me up too. I’ll always be supporting the magical IU! ^^ #Producer #IU

Translated by squishy with love

Guest MissPetrichor

'Producer' has been mentioned several times during the 435th episode of Infinity Challenge. Of course it's because one of the 'masked' singers is IU. Hope we can have the subtitled link the soonest. :)

I'm quite surprised that producers is at the top of the list for the poll, sure I enjoyed the drama, but personally I would vote kill me heal me #1 and pinocchio #2 

Yah I thought that too.... why of all the dramas producers is placed at number one that's a wonder...I think the timing has a lot to factor for this matter ...as producer has just ended and still fresh at people's mind ..while Kill me hill me or Pinocchio was telecasted earlier this year.Also KSH's popularity is no joke too..lol.

Winners: 

Now I'm already anticipating KBS Drama Awards. T.T

Never saw this before, love them both. <3

Agree with you regarding the KBS Drama Awards. I just wonder who KSH will be paired with in the Best Couple - IU, GHJ or CTH?

Archived