[Drama 2015] ⁂ The Producers프로듀사 ⁂

jerebtang

I'm quite surprised that producers is at the top of the list for the poll, sure I enjoyed the drama, but personally I would vote kill me heal me #1 and pinocchio #2 

Yah I thought that too.... why of all the dramas producers is placed at number one that's a wonder...I think the timing has a lot to factor for this matter ...as producer has just ended and still fresh at people's mind ..while Kill me hill me or Pinocchio was telecasted earlier this year.Also KSH's popularity is no joke too..lol.

Well, i also liked kill me,heal me and pinnochio as the best typical drama (normal kdrama which we already know the otp from ep1 to its last episode, the only difference is the story). That's why some of us find it weird that this k drama/variety is not the best compared to these 2. 

The fact that this drama kept us guessing and ruined our daily lives anticipating what will happen next and who will end up with who, confusing us with their characters and there real scores made this drama the Best Kdrama as of today. The ratings showed that eventhough they (south koreans) and even us are not used to this kind of lovelines, and aside from the star studded cast, we anticipated it. We did not notice that we are the one who made this drama the best kdrama. So, what's the fuss...:rolleyes:

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluebellll

@AiO I understand what your saying but I felt that we didn't get a satisfying ending in producers because all the love triangle build up essentially amounted to nothing and the rjm and tyj couple wasn't built up enough, since the drama relied heavily on the love triangle aspect rather than the story I felt cheated with the ending.

@AiO I understand what your saying but I felt that we didn't get a satisfying ending in producers because all the love triangle build up essentially amounted to nothing and the rjm and tyj couple wasn't built up enough, since the drama relied heavily on the love triangle aspect rather than the story I felt cheated with the ending.

yeah. It was a safe ending...Nevertheless, the writer did a good job in giving as a rollorcoaster ride...

hahah..my emotions have lowed down so...yah I too feel like @bluebellll that all the episodes seem like a buildup for nothing...while YJ & JM ended up together like it was something written on a book...also the scenes between SC & Cindy seemed like something to satisfy the audience by giving a dessert served without main dish...so I wont say really this is the top drama on the list of 2015..There are way more promising drama which has come out this year...while Kill me heal me is not the best but the script was good ..and same goes with Pinocchio...they were atleast relevant and consistent with the story telling...Producer experiment with a different genre ...but while serving all the four top actors they made a mumble jumble of everything..it was not a romance or a comedy or a drama ...at the least..it could be said something of a comedy show like running man ..which tried to show little comedic scenes of day to day life..so each little scenes have been nullified with something else in the next episode ....they were not meant to take seriously at all...like the kissing scenes between SC,Cindy,Yejin etc...So while the moments appeared like they were special...but they were not really...I guess it took me all the course of the drama to get it lol..but they could have showed it a bit transparently so we wont be so much dead attached to the romance parts.lol

Guest bluebellll

@‌nearsea I completely agree with everything you said, I guess looking back on it we really weren't supposed to take the show or the romance parts too seriously.

hahah..my emotions have lowed down so...yah I too feel like @bluebellll that all the episodes seem like a buildup for nothing...while YJ & JM ended up together like it was something written on a book...also the scenes between SC & Cindy seemed like something to satisfy the audience by giving a dessert served without main dish...so I wont say really this is the top drama on the list of 2015..There are way more promising drama which has come out this year...while Kill me heal me is not the best but the script was good ..and same goes with Pinocchio...they were atleast relevant and consistent with the story telling...Producer experiment with a different genre ...but while serving all the four top actors they made a mumble jumble of everything..it was not a romance or a comedy or a drama ...at the least..it could be said something of a comedy show like running man ..which tried to show little comedic scenes of day to day life..so each little scenes have been nullified with something else in the next episode ....they were not meant to take seriously at all...like the kissing scenes between SC,Cindy,Yejin etc...So while the moments appeared like they were special...but they were not really...I guess it took me all the course of the drama to get it lol..but they could have showed it a bit transparently so we wont be so much dead attached to the romance parts.lol

Well good for me, since im a ksh fan, so it did not matter to me whom he will end up with. (Though I'm a bsc-cindy shipper deep in my heart) so i had the chance to watch it in different perspective. Hope to hear from you guys in different topic. I really enjoyed the conversations and the small fights here. :)

A few pages ago I remember reading about a poster who talked about the possibility of a Season 2 of Producers being planned while Season 1 was still being filmed. I came across an article that may support that theory.

‘The Producers’ already thinking of a second season

Even though we have just only got started with the first two episode of KBS 2TV drama ‘The Producers‘ this past weekend, there are reports that a second season is currently being considered.

The much anticipated KBS 2TV variety drama ‘The Producers’ premiered last Friday, and had drew a lot of publicity beforehand thanks to its star-studded line-up throughout. The ratings for the first two episodes have also been eye-catching, especially for its timeslot.

The main PD for ‘The Producers,’ Seo Min Soo PD was interviewed recently about the drama, and he expressed his expectations for the television ratings, “I often see there’s extensive coverage of the drama through the media, and we’re really thankful for that. If the drama gets an explosive response from viewers after its broadcast, we will not rule out the possibility of a second season.”

Seo Min Soo PD added, “As we were planning for ‘The Producers,’ we had already considered the possibility of a second season. But whether that (second season) will happen, it will pretty much depend on the ratings the drama will collect moving forward.”

Fans of the drama expressed, “Already looking forward to the second season, even though the first season hasn’t yet premiered,” “Will definitely show my support as long as Kim Soo Hyun is in it,” “Have a feeling that the ratings will be great, so I will look forward to the second season.”

‘The Producers’ airs every Friday and Saturday from 9:15PM (KST) through KBS 2TV.

Article was found at: http://kpopfighting.com/2015/05/18/the-producers-already-thinking-of-a-second-season/

Take this for what it's worth lol. 

All credit goes to www.kpopfighting.com

i thought this drama is included in the entertainment awards not drama awards since it is a variety-drama. i think they tackled this one months ago before the broadcast..

If that's the case, then the chances of the entire cast attending the ceremony is higher as it won't conflict with other drama awards, should they act in other dramas during the remainder of the year.

Guest MissPetrichor

Big Data Analysis of Producers Drama - IU benefitted the most through Producers

1. While there were many comments on KSH, IU was discussed the most on SNS platforms with 63679 mentions in 15,000 blogs and 180,000 twitter accounts.

2. Attention on IU increased after the broadcast started and by the second half, reviews became more positive. Reviews about her acting increased from 66% to 71% after the broadcast started. Those using phrases complimenting her acting increased from 3% to 9%.

3. Based on votes, 223 points for CTH/KHJ pairing and 202 points for KSH/IU pairing, but by the end of the show, KSH/IU pairing rose to 342 points (vs 316 points for CTH/KJH).

http://m.media.daum.net/m/media/newsview/20150707081112599

Guest MissPetrichor

Six K-drama Umbrella Scenes To Sweeten A Rainy Day

BY Julie Jones | Jul 06, 2015 09:01 AM EDT

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/89069/20150706/five-favorite-k-drama-umbrella-scenes-for-a-rainy-day.htm

producer.jpg?w=600

In the recent k-drama "Producer," IU refers to Kim Soo Hyun's character as "umbrella man" as he was there to offer her an umbrella when her pop star character was alone and worried about getting drenched. He made a special point of asking her to return the company umbrella and seemed oblivious to her stardom. His disinterest provoked her interest and that was the moment their relationship began.

Even other stations, tv programmes from tv drama, entertainment, variety, music, etc already gave their points. No doubt IT IS the best drama for the 1st half... They cant deny it. :w00t:

Guest thongoc_21494_at_yahoo.com.vn_stv

This drama has the most fine taste of soundtrack of all korean drama I've ever watched. Ever since the drama ended I kept searching who the music editors are. Do you guys know how to get it???????????????????

Guest Mariana86

So today finally i finish this drama, I completely fall in love of BSC personality...

But in the medium of last episode i wish to find the TYJ message ringtone, no the ordinary bells of line, other ringtone, pls somebody have this ringtone? 

i love this show, my ship end well here. But if the writer make a lot scene betwen JM and YJ i love it even more.. Hehehehe.. Eventhought im big fans of KSH, i never expect him to end up with TYJ. Hehehe when the drama running, i wrote about my thought, ppl complaint. Haha.. Now my thought become true. Im so happy. Hahaha ppl who complaint me got nothing. Kekekekekekee.. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived