[Drama 2015] Let's Eat Season 2 식샤를 합시다 시즌2

SamShop Watch

just finish watching ep2 with the subs..

SJ and SK character are almost the same.. they love eatingbut the diff is SJ is going on dieting and SJ is a bit stingy.. 
I dun know whether SJ and DY would fall in love as SJ was so in love with SWor maybe its gonna be a triangle love..
well.. its quite funny when grandma told her dancing friend that he brought gigolo from Seoul...  :D
and its quite sad to get knowing what have SooJi gone truwe can see that GDY face expressed was a bit shock when their schoolmates told thatSJ once was in deeply depressed 
just love how caring GDY when he offers his help to make SJ and SW married as he wants SJ to live normallymaybe he feel a bit guilty what has happened previously
hopefully PD will get some romance scene for GDY too just like the season 1..looking forward for the next episode..
i dun know y.. but DaeYong or Doojoon himself always get my special attentionhe just well-blended with anything...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

runaway_32 said: just finish watching ep2 with the subs..

SJ and SK character are almost the same.. they love eatingbut the diff is SJ is going on dieting and SJ is a bit stingy.. 
I dun know whether SJ and DY would fall in love as SJ was so in love with SWor maybe its gonna be a triangle love..
well.. its quite funny when grandma told her dancing friend that he brought gigolo from Seoul...  :D
and its quite sad to get knowing what have SooJi gone truwe can see that GDY face expressed was a bit shock when their schoolmates told thatSJ once was in deeply depressed 
just love how caring GDY when he offers his help to make SJ and SW married as he wants SJ to live normallymaybe he feel a bit guilty what has happened previously
hopefully PD will get some romance scene for GDY too just like the season 1..looking forward for the next episode..
i dun know y.. but DaeYong or Doojoon himself always get my special attentionhe just well-blended with anything...

MinQi said: We should thank the writer because she/he write DY character like that (and give credit to DooJoon because he pulled off the character quite easily)
The possibility of love triangle is there. I wonder if the girl at the convenience store will end up having a crush on DY like what Jin Yi did in the first season. But from the preview, it seems that DY will ask SJ to observe how the convenience store girl flirt with the guys (then apply them to SW) hehehe.. :D
Btw, I don't really think SJ is stingy, instead she is more careful on what she use her money for. Besides she is kinda short in term of cash and doesn't had been paid properly after doing her freelance work (e.g got paid with box of seaweed instead of getting money in and she even complained that she had debts to pay in ep 1)

Seo Hyun Jin makes the funny and the sad work together just like her CP character in TTM. I'm hoping for a deeper story about SJ though what she had to go through in grade school was quite traumatic already. DJ/DY is so charming. Dancing with the "noonas" :D was so effortless. I would also like to know more about him, his story. I only watched 2 episodes of S1 so i don't know if this has been tackled already. And SW, i'm curious about his character. How can a smart guy can't remember names properly? And why so blah. What's up with not liking food? Hmmm....

grake said: Seo Hyun Jin makes the funny and the sad work together just like her CP character in TTM. I'm hoping for a deeper story about SJ though what she had to go through in grade school was quite traumatic already. DJ/DY is so charming. Dancing with the "noonas" :D was so effortless. I would also like to know more about him, his story. I only watched 2 episodes of S1 so i don't know if this has been tackled already. And SW, i'm curious about his character. How can a smart guy can't remember names properly? And why so blah. What's up with not liking food? Hmmm....

@grake: In season 1, they didn't tell much about DY back story because they focus more on the food stuffs and the murder case (and also how Lawyer Kim try to win over LSK heart, in the same time JY and Lawyer Oh fighting over DY affection)
I just hope in season 2 they'll going to tell us more about DY past instead of focusing more on the mystery thing (unless they intend to make him the main lead in season 3, if they intend to continue, I'm fine with the somewhat lacking of his background story) :D

@MinQi i do think that there will be another sequence of this drama..as in this season its only take 6 months where DY would stay in that placemaybe if.. there is another sequence then the story plot would be focus back DY life in Seoul..but yup it depends on PD.. and viewers rating too

runaway_32 said: @MinQi i do think that there will be another sequence of this drama..as in this season its only take 6 months where DY would stay in that placemaybe if.. there is another sequence then the story plot would be focus back DY life in Seoul..but yup it depends on PD.. and viewers rating too

@MinQi by looking back at the chart .. tHere might no romance scene like season 1 for DY. About that young lady.. i remember DY used to say in ep1.. who will not falling for him. Everybody likes him.. haha

I bet those restaurant being visit by them must be popular after this.

Cant wait to see ep3 tonight..

I generally never have a preference about who ends up with whom, as long as the story is good. But in this one I wish that the female lead ends up with the second lead. Considering the vague mention of break up in the beginning and followed by DY leasing only for 6 months, I have hope that DY will go back to LSK ! May be they have a bet or something that if he ends up becoming the king of insurance in another city, she would marry him .... :P

Dramatroll : This could be the core mystery in Let's Eat 2

tumblr_inline_nmq6j2UlIK1qz9nuy_500.jpg

cr. dramatroll.net

-----

I just hope they tell us the exact reason why DY broke up with SK instead of left us hanging without any proper explanation *sigh*

Archived