[Drama 2015] Let's Eat Season 2 식샤를 합시다 시즌2

SamShop Watch

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaay I've finally watched episode 1 , and I love it so much , I hope they continue with a solid plot like this :D

\0/ lolled so hard at the part of dae yong explaining why Lee Jeom-Yi is such a cool name =)) =)) =))

I think i was a bit late watching Let's eat season 1. But it is not a matter anymore as long as i have watched, right?

I found that Let's eat is one of my mood booster, heheh.

Because while i was busy with my work, silently I opened my harddisk and watched Lets eat randomly. Yes, ramdomly and no need a whole episod, but 5 or 10 minutes full of food is enough.

Why do i love "lets eat"? All about lets eat; the food serving, the way they eat, the way they explain about, and i think a non-heavy drama stories.

Everything the food they showed to us, it seems good and made me want to eat the same delicious one. I keep telling my mind, i have to finish my work as soon as possible so i can get my lunch or my dinner with the food i want to eat.

So, lets eat 2 is my most wanted drama. Though until now i have not watched the episode yet.

Lets download and enjoy :x

150409 ‘Let’s Eat 2′, tvN Monday-Tuesday escape… Will it overtake ‘High School King of Savvy’?

tvN drama ‘Let’s Eat 2′ recorded 2% in viewer ratings in episode 2. In tvN’s Monday-Tuesday dramas, after ‘High School King of Savvy’, for 8 months, they have not been able to cross beyond the 2% in viewer ratings, bringing about an exceptional meaning.

On the first episode that aired on the 6th, ‘Let’s Eat 2′ easily took off wit 1.09% viewer ratings. This score is not a huge difference from the shows tvN’s been airing for the past year.

However, starting from Yoon Doojoon’s meokbang while eating squid on a boat, followed by Yoon Doojoon & Seo Hyunjin meokbang combi in eating Chinese cuisine, ‘Let’s Eat 2′ rose to the top of real-time searches at the end of the episodes for 2 straight days, garnering interest. Naturally, the viewer ratings for episode 2 increased, as at the noodles with clam eating scene showed, it recorded 2.07% viewer ratings.

The score is 0.02% lesser than the 2.09% viewer ratings recorded by ‘High School King of Savvy’ in their 11th episode. But right now, ‘Let’s Eat 2′ is only on episode 2 out of their 16 episodes. If the ratings continue to rise like it is now, it seems like it will be able to overtake ‘High School King of Savvy’.tumblr_inline_nmnp64bZPn1t08b1l_540.jpg

(removed other information)

The success factors for ‘Let’s Eat 2′ would be the realistic meokbang shown at 11PM, Yoon Doojoon who appeared in season 1 and 2, the capable actors in which no one is lacking in anything and the cross-intersection of the know-how between ‘Rude Miss Young-Ae’ and ‘Let’s Eat’.

Park Junhwa PD said “We’re thankful that so many people showed interest in episode 2. Although we’re not absolutely certain on what is the cause, I believe due to the meokbang and story line in which all generations can identify with, it was able to bring about good results. Us production team and the actors will work even harder to meet up with your expectations.”

Comments:

#1 [+978, -12] ‘Let’s Eat’ is funㅋㅋ The Monday-Tuesday makeup is a work of God, I’ll be anticipating in the future too

#2 [+726, -12] The chemistry between Goo Daeyoung and Baek Sooji is great♡ I hope there’s more scenes of level 1 and 2!!

#3 [+611, -8] At first, I wasn’t really sure what this show was about, I thought it was a simple eating show but it’s really fun and the actors really eat deliciously so I always get hungry… Anyway, it’s really good, do well ‘Let’s Eat’!!

#4 [+610, -53] I’m watching and keeping up with season 2 because of Seo Hyunjin, her acting is great

#5 [+525, -10] Watching them eat cut noodles, I’ve been meaning to go so tonight I must eat it; this is a drama thar whets your appetite and makes you have late night snacks!

Trans: theb2utynotes.com. Take out with full credits.

congrats Team Let's Eat 2.. Keep on fighting!!

Guest rmv001

I was so happy to watch the first episode! Literally smiled when classic the food scenes came up. Love love love DuJoon!

Its great that they SORTA explained what happened with the main cast from the first season. Although im kinda sad, I loved the first season cast.

but look forward to the rest of season 2.

rmv001 said: I was so happy to watch the first episode! Literally smiled when classic the food scenes came up. Love love love DuJoon!
Its great that they SORTA explained what happened with the main cast from the first season. Although im kinda sad, I loved the first season cast.
but look forward to the rest of season 2.

unguu said: I think i was a bit late watching Let's eat season 1. But it is not a matter anymore as long as i have watched, right?

I found that Let's eat is one of my mood booster, heheh.
Because while i was busy with my work, silently I opened my harddisk and watched Lets eat randomly. Yes, ramdomly and no need a whole episod, but 5 or 10 minutes full of food is enough.

Why do i love "lets eat"? All about lets eat; the food serving, the way they eat, the way they explain about, and i think a non-heavy drama stories.

Everything the food they showed to us, it seems good and made me want to eat the same delicious one. I keep telling my mind, i have to finish my work as soon as possible so i can get my lunch or my dinner with the food i want to eat.

So, lets eat 2 is my most wanted drama. Though until now i have not watched the episode yet.
Lets download and enjoy :x

I don't know what's will the writer do about DY's romance story in this season, whether he will just play cupid for Soo Ji and Sang Woo until the end of the drama or he eventually ends up develop some feelings towards her later..
Honestly, I just can't help but to think that DY might have a slight crush on SJ later on. I know DY is a good-natured guy but somehow I feel like he will be more concerned about SJ more that a friend should later on. 
Probably this is way to early to say this, but looking from the way now (e.g. how he act after listening to his friend story at the reunion (DY ends up smacking the guy's head in annoyance) or the time he knocks on SJ door asking whether she is okay or not, then ends up fixing her metal pole garment rack), its not impossible for him to fall for her soon. With the mystery person who appeared by the end of the episode, if DY aware about it later, he might be end up protecting her...
Sorry for DY-SK supporter, but somehow I think I like seeing DY-SJ better ;)
p.s'Dog' is so cute. I wonder later anyone from the new season will eventually took the cute dog to be their pet..
p.p.sFeel kinda bad seeing SJ liking SW who doesn't seems to notice her even a bit. How can he doesn't remember a single information about her. Even her name? Pfft =.='

Archived