[Drama 2015] Let's Eat Season 2 식샤를 합시다 시즌2

SamShop Watch

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

series review by kfangurl

http://thefangirlverdict.com/2015/06/08/review-lets-eat-2/

4. The Kiss

Our OTP doesn’t actually get together until the final moments of the show, and while I’d have loved to see more of their couple interactions after they’d started dating, I felt that the way they came together was organic and true to not just their characters, but Sang Woo’s as well.

On a tangent, I like that Show positioned Sang Woo’s reveal to Dae Young, about the fact that he and Soo Ji had broken up, as a cathartic and healing experience for him, where he felt better for telling Dae Young. And while Soo Ji’s silence could be read as noble idiocy, I understand her choice to stay silent, since she believed Dae Young to be dating someone else. And I understand Dae Young’s choice to leave as well, since he believed that he was getting in Soo Ji’s and Sang Woo’s way.

With the truth revealed, Dae Young rushes to see Soo Ji, and after ribbing her for violating their contract by breaking up with Sang Woo, he matter-of-factly leans in, kisses her, and proposes, “Let’s date.”

When Dae Young pulls back from the kiss, he asks Soo Ji, “Even with this, do you still not know? Why I left?”

I just love that as Soo Ji begins to register what this all means, that the happiest smile spreads across her face, and she wastes no time in pulling him close and kissing him right back.

Afterwards, I love the cute little beat, where Dae Young extends his hand to a stomach-growly Soo Ji and asks what she’d like to eat.

I love the fun vibe of the moment, as she blithely takes his hand, and announces that she’d like ddeokbokki.

Aww, cuteness.

This scene left me with a huge grin on my face, it just made me so happy. I can just imagine this couple getting on together for a long, long time in their comfortably bickering way, while going on kissy snuggly food jaunts together, as a regular thing. <3

Yeah, me too  :wub:

Drama gods, season 3 please!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I didn't even watch the first season - and I don't think I will, but I am so in love with this one. I wish I could see more Dae Yong and Soo Ji interaction. For me, this drama has not finished yet. I really really need more scene between Soo Ji and Dae Yong. We only saw Soo Ji and Sang Woo dating moment, but not Dae Yong - Soo Ji (We only saw their best friend moment).

I wish I can see the new season, but still with the same cast from season 2. Hehe..

Archived