[Drama 2015] Let's Eat Season 2 식샤를 합시다 시즌2

SamShop Watch

@MinQi @Ashley Chiaya..ya.. in season one maybe, PD took a long time to show up the romance scenebecause of the noona.. after getting positive feedback from viewers that saying they areok with chemistry of noona-dongsaeng then the romance scene took place.even DY can get along with SK but he dun give the best of his feeling in the romance scene
while in this season 2, basically they are at the same age..so, the didnt feel so awkward to act the romance scene or skin-ship scenei found out that DJ is more comfortable with SJ compare to SKand we can see clearly how DY react with a woman at the same age of him
and i think both DY and SJ are having great chemistryeven SJ got a bad memory with DY back thenbut they used to be close in the short time
hahaha when SW being caught by DY after acting that weird actits kind of funny.. but why SW pretend to be that so call nerdy?it must be a story on it rite..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, actually after watching the episode at viki, I somehow understand why SW acted like the way he is

Do you guys remember when Hong In Ah (SW assistant) spread the rumours about one of their co-workers being all chummy with an intern? Actually the main reason why SW act so proper, indifferent and well mannered at the office is because he didn't want to become main topic of the office gossips. 

When DY met SW at Seoul that was his true self. The real SW is a loud guy who likes to play around and likes to curse a LOT when he was with his friends. He didn't want people at the govt office to know his true behaviour, you know like he didn't want to tarnish his reputation, yadda yadda (the mentality that civil servant need to act properly and be an example for the citizens, etc)
That's why SW ask DY to keep his secret (especially from SJ) about his true behaviour. DY did say that SJ probably didn't mind if she know the truth, but SW still didn't want DY to tell SJ about it. And now since DY and SW decide to lower their speech (as in talk informally), SW is so happy. Because he has someone to talk comfortably without trying to pretend being someone else and restrain his speech. He was so happy with DY around that he even postponed his meeting with SJ (and Hong In Ah) just to have lunch with DY. When DY said he wanted to invite SJ along for the lunch, SW disagree as he just want to eat lunch only with DY (no SJ as a third wheeler)
Btw, the convenience store girl actually 'broke up' with the guy who helps he around the store, the moment she know that DY wasn't dating SJ. Earlier, she said something like, did SJ and DJ currently dating because they seems to pay each other things whenever they visit the store (e.g in ep 3 SJ paid for the food and cream that DY buy, in ep 4 DY paid the food that SJ buy) But man, the girl really knows that she is good at making a guy enslaved to her. Thank God, DY is immune to her flirty tactics.
On thing that catches my attention is from the preview is when DY said this:"Only my heart is aching,"
Only my heart is aching? Why must DY heart aches? :-?
Oh btw in the preview, it seems that DY will leave SJ and DW  in the middle of their riding session, just to make SJ have a one on one time with SW) 
p.s SW still give me the gay vibe tho.. heeee. It was so funny seeing DY freaked out and uncomfortable when SW suddenly approach him at the public shower room :D

@MinQi ya.. gomawo...

Ok... i understand it..

SW dun want to be involve with any rumors that might effect others good perspective on him..

when he spend time with DY.. SW seems pretty comfortable.. thats what people say the guys talk where only them can understand.

Yeah.. DY is not a person that can fall easily.. so that girl has no chance to flirt with DY.. haha same goes with jinyi previously... love to see DY face when he hate people overact with him..

Theres 2 guys that interested with DY.. that hyung and SW.. haha.. seems a lot of funny stuff ( eg. Scene in the bathroom) will be coming on soon..

Honestly, the more I see SJ interacting with DY, the more I think DY suited more with her than SW.
Reason why I think DY suited with SJ better:

1. DY knows how to manage his household well. He has 10 years experience living alone, thus he knows all the tips and tricks to live comfortably without spending a lot (this can be seen in season 1, when he gave tips to SK and JY) He even knows how to handle stubborn landlord when dealing with rents or the house facilities)
2. DY absolutely can help SJ whenever she need to do a work required man strenght. Plus, DY can protect SJ (you know how SJ keeps on saying that it's nice to have get married because she'll wouldn't be afraid when she was at home because she has her husband around)
3. DY seems to understands about SJ a lot and he treated her very nicely.
4. DY didn't restrain himself whenever he was with SJ. He can be all comfortable talking, teasing or joking with her and he just showed her his true self.
When SJ keeps on mentioning marriage, for me, SJ actually doesn't need to look far for a good guy to be her husband. Just open her house door, and bam, she got the perfect candidate.
And for what I see know, they way they interact with each other is like a couple interacting with one another (especially during their conversation at the convenience store in ep4)
Btw, sorry for the long rant! :P
-------
@runaway_32 : what bathroom scene?

Haha yup indeed..

SJ is more suits with DY.. as both actually understand each other..

looking forward what happen to both of them.. DY seems so caring and protective towards SJ..

Oh @MinQi scene after the SW and DY playing soccer.. when he confessed that the person DY saw drunk at seoul was him..

By watching that scene try figure out DY gesture... seems he's very nervous.. it looks funny..

@runway_32: he was definitely uncomfortable that time..compared to the shower scene I like the scene where they are eating at the Indian restaurant better. I love seeing DY face when SW said the taste of instant curry is just the same as the curry they are currently having. Then DY start lecturing about the food (like he used to do in season 1)
Man, I actually miss seeing him describing the food like that :D

Guest anuyoes

I don't know if this has been posted but in case anybody wants to know, here's the viewership ratings so far, taken from the drama's Daum page

sh2.png

‘Shiksyanim’ Yoon Doojoon, pay attention to this man

BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon’s acting in ‘Let’s Eat 2′ is blossoming. The ‘sly insurance king’ Goo Daeyoung character matches him really well and it caught the eyes of the viewers.

In ‘Let’s Eat 2′ aired on the 7th, Yoon Doojoon showed his friendship with kigori appa, who is separated from his family, Kim Hwiwon (Im Taeksu). In addition, after knowing Seo Hyunjin (Baek Sooji)’s heartache,  he made a promise to help her get married.

Yoon Doojoon appears in ‘Let’s Eat’ series as Goo Daeyoung, someone who uses sweet ment, is silver-tongued and knows how to capture the hearts of other people. Although he looks shameless, he is actually a character that has a warm/kind heart, matching well (with Yoon Doojoon).

On this day, Yoon Doojoon went to the cultural centre together with Kim Ji Young (Lee Jeom-e) and stood in front of grannies who were learning how to dance. After looking at Kim Ji Young’s embarrassed expression, he said, “Now that I’m here, how could I not want to dance with these older ladies.” He added, “There are no grannies in Korea. If you’re older, you’re a noona. If you’re younger, you’re a dongseng,” replying with a disarming smile.

This is how Yoon Doojoon adapts in being Goo Daeyoung who has to deal with many people. He expressed Goo Daeyoung who works as an insurance planner with details. Especially in the last season, he was always in contact with numerous ladies and when he met them, it added up to be an interesting drama.

In ‘Let’s Eat’, the central axis of the drama would be meok-bang and Yoon Doojoon eats deliciously. Goo Daeyoung who manages a popular food blog online goes by ‘shiksyanim’.  Picking out the distinctive traits of the character, Yoon Doojoon does not miss a beat in offering a detailed explanation about the food he’s eating, stimulating the palates of the viewers at night.

With the joining of Kim Hwiwon and Seo Hyunjin in season 2, Yoon Doojoon is especially worthy of notice. Goo Daeyoung takes pity on a drunk Im Taeksu cheers him on with a worried expression. It is also worth anticipating how (he will) provide advice and laughter after knowing Baek Sooji’s painful past.

Yoon Doojoon who has written success as idol group BEAST is spreading his wings in a different way as ‘Let’s Eat’ Goo Daeyoung. Yoon Doojoon who embodies Goo Daeyoung wholly seems to be a huge strength in leading the drama.

Comments:

#1 [+996, -17] He is really suave and he’s a really interesting guy

#2 [+857, -19] An actor who can’t be replaced~ He’s really good in (acting) eating deliciously!

#3 [+725, -21] Shiksyanimㅠㅠ♥♥♥♥ Let’s Eat is really superbly funㅎ

#4 [+676, -18] Congrats congrats on getting 2% for the viewer ratings. Let’s increase more for EP 3~~~

#5 [+639, -17] I’m on a diet now though… Doojoon-ah~~Ah ah ah~~ Ah ah~~~~~~

#6 [+130, -6] I didn’t know that Yoon Doojoon is an idol. I thought he was an actor when he appeared in Season 1. He’s great at eating deliciously..

#7 [+126, -4] He really digested the character fully and he’s the style that will be liked by noonasㅎㅎ

#8 [+124, -6] I can’t even imagine Goo Daeyoung being acted by someone else than Yoon Doojoon… The natural every day life acting he does is really good. When you look at Goo Daeyoung, you don’t see him as a character in a sow but you see the person Goo Daeyoung (like he really exists). If there are plans to continue Let’s Eat as a series, I hope they don’t plan to change the shiksyanim…

#9 [+106, -3] He acts well.. He’s good looking.. He has great manners.. There’s just no way you can avoid liking himㅜㅜ

#10 [+103, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhen you read 9:0, it reads out Goo Daeyoung

Trans: theb2utynotes.com

COMMENTS / Let’s Eat 2 Episode 04

‘Dipping and chewing!’ Yoon Doojoon’s meokbang masterpiece

#1 [+471, -3] He eats it really deliciouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

#2 [+419, -4] Seriously Goo Daeyoung is the one for eating broadcast

#3 [+358, -3] Wah even though I’m full, I’m salivating… Yoon Doojoon really eats deliciously^^

#4 [+328, -3] I really like naan too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But wow even though (Doojoon) ate Chinese cuisine just 5 hours before, he could still eat (this) really deliciously…

#5 [+247, -3] Heol daebak, it’s gotta be delicious!!

‘Let’s Eat 2′ Kwon Yul, caught in his private life ‘Fleeing in his underwear’

#1 [2020, -26] Because Goo Daeyoung is such an open-mind (easy/comfortable), the hyungs around him are all so bothersome….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess Lee Sangwoo will be a bothersome hyung too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

#2 [+1516, -29] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh Kwon Yul doesn’t have a character that likes men but his is a character whose real personality is the opposite of what he isㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was hilarious when he was cursing

#3 [+1354, -29] Lee Sangwoo is cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Trans: theb2utynotes.com. Take out with full credits.

i just finished watching episode 4 and i'm totally craving for indian food right now *sigh*

anyhoo, i like that i'm interested in knowing more about every character in this drama (well except In Ah). i really can't wait for the next episode because i think we will know more about that annoying (but quite funny) friend of DY, the convenience store girl (it seems like she's related to the landlady), the mysterious guy in the rooftop (could he be granny's grandson or something?). i also like that it's good balance of food and story development and the food is not overpowering the storytelling.

i'm a Seo Hyun Jin fan so here's my take on her character - i think her sadness and negativity did not only root from her being bullied from elementary school - and you can see a bit of it when the camera spanned to her when the landlady was comforting her son. it could also be that she had a very tough time growing up, maybe there's a family factor? it also seemed like she has no friends, which is sad.

regarding the skinship, haha! :D DY is just very warm to everyone, he's an insurance salesman so he needs to be or that's why he's a perfect insurance salesman. but his concern for the people around him (the granny, SJ, even SW) comes across as very genuine and i like that about his character. i want to be his friend too. :)

SW is giving me gay vibes too. i don't know it's so hard to tell. if the sub in dramafire is correct, he's saying to DY in the car that SJ is different or nicer than he thought - which i don't know if he's actually starting to see her in a different light or trying to make DY jealous (ha!)

i want to write more but i'm starving and watching episode 4 made it worse. haha.

glad that this thread is picking up. i enjoy reading everyone's thoughts.

grake said:

i just finished watching episode 4 and i'm totally craving for indian food right now *sigh*

anyhoo, i like that i'm interested in knowing more about every character in this drama (well except In Ah). i really can't wait for the next episode because i think we will know more about that annoying (but quite funny) friend of DY, the convenience store girl (it seems like she's related to the landlady), the mysterious guy in the rooftop (could he be granny's grandson or something?). i also like that it's good balance of food and story development and the food is not overpowering the storytelling.

i'm a Seo Hyun Jin fan so here's my take on her character - i think her sadness and negativity did not only root from her being bullied from elementary school - and you can see a bit of it when the camera spanned to her when the landlady was comforting her son. it could also be that she had a very tough time growing up, maybe there's a family factor? it also seemed like she has no friends, which is sad.

regarding the skinship, haha! :D DY is just very warm to everyone, he's an insurance salesman so he needs to be or that's why he's a perfect insurance salesman. but his concern for the people around him (the granny, SJ, even SW) comes across as very genuine and i like that about his character. i want to be his friend too. :)

SW is giving me gay vibes too. i don't know it's so hard to tell. if the sub in dramafire is correct, he's saying to DY in the car that SJ is different or nicer than he thought - which i don't know if he's actually starting to see her in a different light or trying to make DY jealous (ha!)

i want to write more but i'm starving and watching episode 4 made it worse. haha.

glad that this thread is picking up. i enjoy reading everyone's thoughts.

just finished watching ep.3 and 4 with subswell.. the story keep on running well.. 
just love to see the relationship between DY and SWesp when SW clarify their relationship as brothers..how cute he tease DY that timehow both can mixed well so fast..SW even ask DY to guide him as both are living alone..as DY has 10 years of experience living alone..
SW even postpone the meeting just to have lunch with DYas he just love DY babbling about food that he think it was like a rap

how passionate of DY when SW said that he has a new edition of soccer gamewith a great sound as SW bought quality sound system
i think DY is in the between nowto keep a good relationship with his new hyung and to keep his promise toward SJmost of the time SW wants only spend time together with DY as both can get along wellwhere he just be himself..
well.. looking forward the next ep eagerly.. 
1. the story behind the rooftop guy..2. the next expand episode of the convenience girl towards DY and SW.. 3. DY feeling when SW said SJ got something special on her (looking at DY expression seems he feel unease)4. scene after DY save SJ from the car hitting her..5. background story of the unpleasant hyung.. is he already married as i notice in the preview he said her daughter 6. is the person who always spy on SJ is the same person with the rooftop guy after the fire incident.. and y he did spying7. will there is a disclosure of DY past relation in the next ep
btw: love to watch how DY teach SJ how to get involve in men.. and looking at the picture of next ep.. does DY later on teach his hyung regarding laundry..

Finally got down to watching this drama.

Omg DY & SJ together is beyond cute.

I hope they fall for each other eventually.  :))

There's great chemistry between DY & SJ.

I wish SJ will wake up from drooling over SW.

Please SW don't reciprocate to SJ feeling.

So excited! Can't wait for ep 5.

I like how in the preview SJ call out DY name....DY ah~......  :x 8->

@icemaid I same with you.never watch season 1 but a few I see from YouTube about LSK at LE 1.Maybe I'm seo hyun jin fans I more like soji and daeyoung together.They are have a lot sweet scene together and remind me at "Full House".

Archived