✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, leek said:

I am confused at the new thread design lol

Same here! I wish they will revert to the old one though they may want the people to notice the points and use it. 

8 minutes ago, leek said:

Its like this around few years ago the immediate replies will merge

That is why At first I thought I forgot to submit my reply but later on I did notice when you have 2 consecutive reply it will automatically merge. 

5 minutes ago, leek said:

So it's confirmed that SHK's BFF is always at the place near the  location of Hyun Bin's CF last May 

:doggie:

ARE THEY TROLLING US GIVING US HINTS COZ THAT PLACE IS ALWAYS MENTIONED THIS WEEK BY SQUAD AND TODAY BY KYO AKA RUBY HAHAHA

3 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

They will update us soon.

According to Bin: One day in June. B)

We’ll wait until June 30 maybe they will give us another clues.

:doggie:

Stylist deleted IGS one day in June with Binnie wearing BLUE :fiercebunny:

Tomorrow is the most hurtful memorial days for Kyo. I hope from tomorrow she can spend her time stay beside people who can heal her hurt. 

Time changes. All wound will be healed by the best things waiting us in future. 

God bless you, Kyo, Bin and all people in here!

10 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Tomorrow is a most hurtful memorial day for Kyo. I hope tomorrow she can spends her time stay beside people who can heal her hurt. 

Time changes. All wound will be healed by the best things waiting us in future. 

God bless you, Kyo, Bin and all people in here!

Yes because her and ex-h previously agreed already to jointly file the divorce peacefully but what he did was awful, he filed while she was away to blame Kyo for it all. Feed her to the lions so to speak and gave her threats so KNetz all got angry and judged her. :tears:

Good thing she is a very big star whose career cannot easily be ruined by that. 

She learned her lesson.

BUT, Everything was meant to happen because if it did not happen, there would have been no more chapters for BinKyo story. :allgoodlol:

4 minutes ago, leek said:

Yes because her and ex-h previously agreed already to jointly file the divorce peacefully but what he did was awful, he filed while she was away to blame Kyo for it all. Feed her to the lions so to speak and gave her threats so KNetz all got angry and judged her. :tears:

She learned her lesson.

BUT, Everything was meant to happen because if it did not happen, there would have been no more chapters for BinKyo story. :allgoodlol:

I BELIEVE EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

AND BECAUSE KYO IS A GOOD PERSON, GOOD THINGS AWAIT HER.

SHE DESERVES TRUE LOVE. :kitty:

14 minutes ago, leek said:

She learned her lesson.

I agree. Everything happens for a reason and though is a painful experience for Kyo atleast she did not suffer that long and glad to see her happy again and free again. 

If it's meant to be it will really happen smoothly. In God we trust. 
:heart1:

11 minutes ago, leek said:

BUT, Everything was meant to happen because if it did not happen, there would have been no more chapters for BinKyo story. 

6 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I BELIEVE EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

AND BECAUSE KYO IS A GOOD PERSON, GOOD THINGS AWAIT HER.

SHE DESERVES TRUE LOVE. 

Oh MY what's happening , seems Good news is coming soon if indeed BinKyo is meant to be  :wub: Wow squirrel armies doing great job ! This morning when i checked out this thread I tought it would all about the "Alive" premiere , didn't expect more surprises to come !    Dispatch what are you doing?  When i saw it on IG posts i really thought it was photoshopped and make it look like its from Dispatch.   I think Dispatch is aware of the 2 ships for HB . they are playing safe and make room for interpretation from fans , wondering what would be VAST response on this ?  Really hope SHK gets the True Love she deserves this time ! 

KYO LIKED SQUIRRELS IN COURTSHIP - IT'S HYUN BIN'S ENDEARMENT TO HER

KYO LIKED A HAPPY DEER - IT'S HER NICKNAME AS A BABY BECAUSE OF HER EYES

KYO LIKED A HAPPY BIRD - SHE IS CALLED WOODPECKER BY HER FRIENDS BECAUSE SHE USED TO TALK FAST 

:loveu:

Archived