✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I PERSONALLY THINK KYO WAS NOT IN PARIS THAT TIME IN OCT (ALTHOUGH SOME FANS THOUGHT SHE FLEW TO KOREA FROM FRANCE TOGETHER WITH CHAUMET EXECS FOR THE OCT 17 EVENT) ,

BUT I DON'T THINK SHE WAS IN NYC TOO.

KYO WAS IN NYC FOR RALPH LAUREN EVENT ON SEPTEMBER 8. 

AFTER THAT SHE WAS MIA THEN THE WORKSHOP SHE ATTENDED IN NEW YORK ART ACADEMY WAS TWO WEEKS ONLY BASED ON THE ACADEMY CALENDAR ITS EITHER 2 WEEKS WORKSHOP OR 3 MONTHS SHORT COURSE.

AT THAT TIME I THOUGHT SHE WILL BE THERE 3 MONTHS BUT SHE WAS NOT. SO PROBABLY IT WAS TWO WEEKS ONLY. WE NEVER KNOW FOR SURE WHERE SHE WAS LAST WEEK OF SEPT - COUGH SOMEONE RETURNED HOME FROM MONGOLIA TO KOREA ALONE JUST TO CELEBRATE HIS BDAY IN KOREA COUGH 

:headbang:

The fact that Bin came back alone from Mongolia is a questionable act, IMO.

I mean, he's a guy, and normally guys don't really celebrate birthdays, also he's a mature almost 40 man. Quite unlike a usual man who wanted to be home on the birthday.

Unless there's a celebration by family (or significant other).

I've seen many actors celebrating their bdays on filming site.

So, his going back to Korea for his bday should be considered 'fishy' :ph34r:

Do you smell something? 

LOL

11 minutes ago, Nona said:

I mean, he's a guy, and normally guys don't really celebrate birthdays, also he's a mature almost 40 man. Quite unlike a usual man who wanted to be home on the birthday.

Do you smell something? 

LOL

Yeah right. Like why rush to go back to korea when the “rumored special someone” is with you in the filming site. Lol. 

According to encounter drama again, there are two reason a man will rush to go somewhere else it can either be an emergency from a family or he is going to his special someone. 

What do you think? Hahahaha :crazymad:

3 minutes ago, leek said:

Kyo is online today and bullying her friends again. Happy Kyo is always a bully.  :happyshakes:

She is in her natural self when she’s happy and when she is with her friends and of course supportive special someone. 

:happydance:

1 hour ago, Nona said:

Do you smell something? 

LOL

He was back to Korea for this I think

2 minutes ago, Lola said:

Binnie came back on 22 Sep though. It could be for several reasons amongst the delulu that he came back to celebrate his bday in Korea.

And counting two weeks from Ralph Lauren event in New York to the Art Workshop, Kyo's earliest possible arrival in Korea would be around 23rd. That is if she really went home and was not in US or Europe.

It's hard to stan Asia's most elusive A Lister hahaha

7 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

And counting two weeks from Ralph Lauren event in New York to the Art Workshop, Kyo's earliest possible arrival in Korea would be around 23rd. That is if she really went home and was not in US or Europe.

It's hard to stan Asia's most elusive A Lister hahaha

Yes like we really didn’t even notice her after Ralph Lauren. The only spotted pic she has was wen she went back to korea after the fashion week in paris. Hahaha

1 minute ago, Marso18 said:

Yes like we really didn’t even notice her after Ralph Lauren. The only spotted pic she has was wen she went back to korea after the fashion week in paris. Hahaha

The Chaumet event in mid Oct was the first time fans saw her after Ralph Lauren event.

But there were fan pics from Weibo Chinese fans saw her and Kyoung shopping in France in August but uploaded late to give her privacy.

The important part of Binkyo possible reconciliation is the timeline.

there's no rumor about them before May 2020. So, nobody paid attention to both of their movements. 

we're like tracking back all their traces to make a connection. 

so, it's kinda hard, but it's challenging for our detectives here ofc LOL

people may think a post of OST is insignificant, but as a friend of ours, one should not make fun of an ost of a drama where our ex is there acting. 

If PSM didn't post the WW ost, I personally would find it hard to believe that there's a possibility of Binkyo reconciliation.

If you want to get to know someone, try to look at her/his circle of friends.

Someone may spill the beans unknowingly. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

The Chaumet event in mid Oct was the first time fans saw her after Ralph Lauren event.

But there were fan pics from Weibo Chinese fans saw her and Kyoung shopping in France in August but uploaded late to give her privacy.

I mean spotted pic that she was in the airport hehe. But yes she was spotted by some Chinese fans in cannes, france last august. 

9 minutes ago, Nona said:

there's no rumor about them before May 2020. So, nobody paid attention to both of their movements. 

people may think a post of OST is insignificant, but as a friend of ours, one should not make fun of an ost of a drama where our ex is there acting. 

If PSM didn't post the WW ost, I personally would find it hard to believe that there's a possibility of Binkyo reconciliation.

I was not following Park Sol Mi that time so I was not aware of her post and Kyo's response. I was shocked at the articles I saw when I searched Weibo.

My first reaction was "So what, no big deal, she has the right to like her drama's OST even if the male lead is an ex"

BUT NOT UNTIL I KNOW THE LYRICS. I BEGAN TO QUESTION WHY DID HER BFF POST IT AND WHY DID SHE REACT THAT WAY?! She also liked the post aside from commenting. hmmm

Why only now after 12 years since the drama??!

:emmm:

7 minutes ago, Nona said:

Me too. I really didn’t think of Bin and Kyo coming back. If PSM didn’t tagged her and even put a caption that would really make you think that there is really something happening. 

And yes, friends knows what is really happening between the two specially PSM that she is both related to Kyo and Bin. 

:doggie:

1 minute ago, Marso18 said:

Me too. I really didn’t think of Bin and Kyo coming back. If PSM didn’t tagged her and even put a caption that would really make you think that there is really something happening. 

And yes, friends knows what is really happening between the two specially PSM that she is both related to Kyo and Bin. 

:doggie:

At first I thought the caption was part of the lyrics hahaha

Why long and tiring love 

Archived