✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

21 minutes ago, Nona said:

The important part of Binkyo possible reconciliation is the timeline.

there's no rumor about them before May 2020. So, nobody paid attention to both of their movements. 

we're like tracking back all their traces to make a connection. 

so, it's kinda hard, but it's challenging for our detectives here ofc LOL

people may think a post of OST is insignificant, but as a friend of ours, one should not make fun of an ost of a drama where our ex is there acting. 

If PSM didn't post the WW ost, I personally would find it hard to believe that there's a possibility of Binkyo reconciliation.

If you want to get to know someone, try to look at her/his circle of friends.

Someone may spill the beans unknowingly. :ph34r:

AND THE THINGS WE DISCOVERED AND STILL DISCOVERING ARE WHOA!!! 

WHY DIDN'T WE CONSIDER THIS A POSSIBILITY BEFORE :nonono:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, PrSu said:

It looks like the merger happened in Aug 2019 as per this article - http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20191225000113 

Kakao M had a new CEO in Sep  - HB could have visited to greet him. 

I read this article early this year, about VAST being acquired in August 2019.  So it’s most likely he was there to greet the new CEO since he was in Korea at that time anyway..

30 minutes ago, Nona said:

there's no rumor about them before May 2020. So, nobody paid attention to both of their movements. 

people may think a post of OST is insignificant, but as a friend of ours, one should not make fun of an ost of a drama where our ex is there acting. 

If PSM didn't post the WW ost, I personally would find it hard to believe that there's a possibility of Binkyo reconciliation.

I followed PSM's instagram. If im correct, the song she post in 28 April at about 11h PM later. At first i felt surprised why she could post an old song with the cap and tagged Kyo like that. But i was silent and continued watching. Many people realized abd they started to come in ask her different questions. I never expected Kyo will answered back. And of course the way she commented just like be shy when older sister teased her. 

Of course from last year, i smelled something unnormal between them. But really never expected PSM can make it clearky like that. And I think maybe she was soooo excited when hearing the news of 2 people she loved. At that time, noone can expect it since hyun bin denied 5 times. But i just think maybe he has secretly dated a girl outside showbiz and he didnt want her upset with the rumors related to FL. 

18 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I think Chinese bloggers were shocked too and as a result they investigate also but their investigation was only on what they can see on Kyo's instagram :lol: and that was her IG post originally captioned "When I was 28" B)

While we avid fans who always kept track of the schedules and activities as well as the previous IGS (which are always erased after 24 hours) has more resources to further investigate hahaha. :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

I followed PSM's instagram. If im correct, the song she post in 28 April at about 11h PM later. At first i felt surprised why she could post an old song with the cap and tagged Kyo like that. But i was silent and continued watching. Many people realized abd they started to come in ask her different questions. I never expected Kyo will answered back. And of course the way she commented just like be shy when older sister teased her. 

Of course from last year, i smelled something unnormal between them. But really never expected PSM can make it clearky like that. And I think maybe she was soooo excited when hearing the news of 2 people she loved. At that time, noone can expect it since hyun bin denied 5 times. But i just think maybe he has secretly dated a girl outside showbiz and he didnt want her upset with the rumors related to FL. 

I NEVER REALLY HAD A CLUE

I JUST LAUGHED AT SOME CAPTAIN RI AND KANG MO YEON EDITS BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT POSSIBLE HAHAHA

4 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Binnie has also always been a ninja. Who would have thought he is still not over kyo after almost a decade and would move in so fast right after the announcement.

:coolshades:

6 minutes ago, Lola said:

Binnie has also always been a ninja. Who would have thought he is still not over kyo after almost a decade and would move in so fast right after the announcement.

If our timeline analysis is right. Damn, he was fast pursuing Kyo again haha.

Of course if binkyo reunite, like a boom in media. 

He has been fast to pursuit kyo again because maybe he doest want to miss the chance again. They lost each other for 10 years. 

I think he was regret that he cant protect her more during sega times. But let sympathy for him. At that time, he was not the person who can decide by his own. His agency decided for him. And their plans after successful of sega want to encourage more sega ship to make him more popular. And they could earn more money from his cf, film etc. Now is different.He can decide by his own to protect the girl he loves. 

26 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

If our timeline analysis is right. Damn, he was fast pursuing Kyo again haha.

Assuming our analysis is right i'm sure he can't leave anything anymore to chance. Kyo's list of suitors is existing and will surely find time to strike. 

On 6/22/2020 at 11:08 AM, HazSharai said:

I still feel sad that this drama was so criminally underrated, not just for people missing out on BinKyo, but also the true-to-life stories/characters in this drama (as opposed to the more popular Kdrama tropes and “fantasy” characters).  I know that it had a small resurgence a couple of months ago, but I feel like it deserves a widespread re-release in popular platforms like Netflix.  I wonder if it's contract with Viu is preventing that from happening. I feel so protective of this little drama, but at the same time, I also want the whole world to experience the chemistry magic that is BinKyo.

:ohboy2:

At the time WW was shown it was not appreciated.  There were even reports that they have not been paid for it. But it was such a good drama. The story , cast and acting all on point. To date it is still one of my favorite dramas to rewatch.  In my own little way I always send the new kdrama addicts to watch that drama because it is special. 

37 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Assuming our analysis is right i'm sure he can't leave anything anymore to chance. Kyo's list of suitors is existing and will surely find time to strike. 

A HANDSOME FOREIGN PHOTOGRAPHER REPORTEDLY MADE A MOVE ON HER LAST DECEMBER AS NOTICED BY FANS BUT HE WAS LATE. HYUN BIN WAS ALREADY AHEAD. HAHAHAHA. 

Hi, 1st time to comment here. You guys are awesome detectives... Thanks to all of u, I am being updated :)

After being hooked with binkyo for quite sometime, I started reading/watching their articles/interviews individually to dig some hope of possible reconciliation. One of his favorite movie is the Star is Born and the songs he sung that I like are The Blower's Daughter, which is HB & SHKs favorite song and Shallow which I think is for Kyo. I watched Star is Born to see why is it one of his favorite. IMO, he liked Star is Born because he sees himself like the ML, who eventually followed the FLs manager's advice not to ruin the career of FL which is currently flourishing (maybe related to them since they are at the peak of their career & so they have to follow their manager),which led the ML to commit suicide & brought sorrow and regret to FL of the movie.

I was curious of HB's reaction after hearing the divorce. Maybe, he was so worried about Kyo since I assume that he has regrets from his past for letting Kyo slip away because of hurdles brought about by the entertainment industry. But now he is fast in pursuing because he can now withstand the challenges and wants to do it right this time. 

2 hours ago, Nona said:

So many coincidences have been overlooked before because nobody imagined BinKyo is possible  :smashes:

33 minutes ago, me & u said:

Hi, 1st time to comment here. You guys are awesome detectives... Thanks to all of u, I am being updated :)

After being hooked with binkyo for quite sometime, I started reading/watching their articles/interviews individually to dig some hope of possible reconciliation. One of his favorite movie is the Star is Born and the songs he sung that I like are The Blower's Daughter, which is HB & SHKs favorite song and Shallow which I think is for Kyo. I watched Star is Born to see why is it one of his favorite. IMO, he liked Star is Born because he sees himself like the ML, who eventually followed the FLs manager's advice not to ruin the career of FL which is currently flourishing (maybe related to them since they are at the peak of their career & so they have to follow their manager),which led the ML to commit suicide & brought sorrow and regret to FL of the movie.

I was curious of HB's reaction after hearing the divorce. Maybe, he was so worried about Kyo since I assume that he has regrets from his past for letting Kyo slip away because of hurdles brought about by the entertainment industry. But now he is fast in pursuing because he can now withstand the challenges and wants to do it right this time. 

I didn't watch A Star Is Born despite the hype because I don't like the FL hehehe sorry to her fans. Nothing specific and not hating. I just don't feel like watching. But because of the comparison, I may watch it this weekend and yeah I was wondering why many thought Shallow was for Kyo. 

17 minutes ago, me & u said:

When I heard him singing shallow at his fan meeting in early 2019 (before divorce announcement), I too had an inkling that he sees himself in the ML of the movie. If the song reply where he starred in the MV, is really about shk, my take is that he thought of their love as his greatest love story.

2 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I was not following Park Sol Mi that time so I was not aware of her post and Kyo's response. I was shocked at the articles I saw when I searched Weibo.

My first reaction was "So what, no big deal, she has the right to like her drama's OST even if the male lead is an ex"

BUT NOT UNTIL I KNOW THE LYRICS. I BEGAN TO QUESTION WHY DID HER BFF POST IT AND WHY DID SHE REACT THAT WAY?! She also liked the post aside from commenting. hmmm

Why only now after 12 years since the drama??!

:emmm:

This was my initial reaction also before I realized the lyrics and the caption. I mean not a big deal if she likes an OST of her drama. 

What PSM did coincides with her personality. She must be excited hearing about the two. 

5 minutes ago, Lola said:

When I heard him singing shallow at his fan meeting in early 2019 (before divorce announcement), I too had an inkling that he sees himself in the ML of the movie. If the song reply where he starred in the MV, is really about shk, my take is that he thought of their love as his greatest love story.

THIS CROSSED MY MIND BACK THEN AND FEW MONTHS LATER HE WAS SEEN CLOSE TO KYO'S SQUAD. 

I ENTERTAINED "WHAT IFS" ABOUT BINKYO 

BUT HE STARTED FILMING HIS DRAMA AND THERE WAS THE HYPE ALREADY SO EVERYONE WAS FOCUSED ON HIM AND HIS CO STAR . WE OVERLOOKED SEVERAL STRANGE COINCIDENCES ON BINKYO. :headbang:

1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

I NEVER REALLY HAD A CLUE

I JUST LAUGHED AT SOME CAPTAIN RI AND KANG MO YEON EDITS BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT POSSIBLE HAHAHA

Hahhaha I think we have the same experience I saw some edited photos of Capt Ri, Kang mo yeon and the capt. from the south. 

I even once said that I hope the other ship will sail for them to leave Kyo alone. But it leads me here and see some possibilities hahahaha. 

4 minutes ago, leek said:

This was my initial reaction also before I realized the lyrics and the caption. I mean not a big deal if she likes an OST of her drama. 

What PSM did coincides with her personality. She must be excited hearing about the two. 

Yes. PSM is like a cool Unnie towards Kyo and she will not do it for nothing. Maybe she didn’t expect that fans would catch that sort of crumbs 

:Megalol:

Archived