✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Guk said:

It is true that hb said WW is a precious drama for him because it involves his favorite director, writer and actors and actresses? I've read that somewhere. 

Yeah, I read that too. I believe him. 

Kyo also treasures WW a lot.

3 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

WHAT THE FACT I just see here??? LOL

So it's not enough to stand one side holding hands, you just have to switch position just to hold hands again!!

Smooth move Binkyo, smooth! ;)

Spoiler

Now, people thats how you see love is in the air. LOL

3 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Yeah, I read that too. I believe him. 

Kyo also treasures WW a lot.

Yes Kyo also said in an interview that though WW did not get high ratings she did said that WW makes her grow as an actress. So Kyo also loves WW. And there are a lot of underrated dramas that are really good to watch.

Did you notice how SHK offered her hand to HB and HB smoothly grabbed hers and when they had to change position he didn't let her hand go completely but gently held her back to hold her other hand? :wub:

2 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Maybe because it is not the typical kdrama  that is why it didn’t earn a high ratings but the story is so nice. 

Yeah. The story feels so real. Hehe.

So much sweetness in the press con video.

Kyo was also quite active, not like with other actors. How sweet :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Nona said:

So it's not enough to stand one side holding hands, you just have to switch position just to hold hands again!!

Hide contents

Yeah. In WW presscon hb held shk left hand, and another pic holding shk right hand. Such a pda lol

He definitely didn't care about public opinion. He was very proud :)

4 minutes ago, Nona said:

Hide contents

They are also holding their sweetness here. HB and Kyo wants to hold both left and right hand. Lol :joy:

For me, it appears that it's just too many coincidences along with so many scattered clues, IF their relationship reconciliation 1) turns out to be wrong, 2) happens to be just a false accusation & more of delusions, and 3) ends up to be "just rumours". But IF it's finally revealed that there is no reconciliation between them, I'll definitely remember that there's always reason for you and your ex's circle to be in forever good term, as long as it was ended in good term.

Post-script note: is it just me or, do Kyo's ex-H and HB share some face similarities in some particular angles? When I looked at more and more of HB photo pictures, I can't get rid of my silly thought "oh, his face resembles her ex-h so much in this angle". :huh:

Actually I have to admit that I watched WW on and off too, because this drama is not my cup of tea, but I watched it for Binkyo. Unfortunately, I failed LOL.

I'm type of person who can't stand on off relationship, like why should they keep on making stupid actions that cause misunderstanding etc.

But I guess it's so close to reality that many also find it boring. People most want to see romantic scene Sega etc.

1 minute ago, Guk said:

Yeah. In WW presscon hb held shk left hand, and another pic holding shk right hand. Such a pda lol

He definitely didn't care about public opinion. He was very proud :)

Hahaha they are just so in love that time that they didn’t care what others may say. When 27 yrs old falls in love hahahaha

1 minute ago, Marso18 said:

Hahaha they are just so in love that time that they didn’t care what others may say. When 27 yrs old falls in love hahahaha

Hahaha yes they looked giddy in love :lol:

3 minutes ago, Nona said:

Actually I have to admit that I watched WW on and off too, because this drama is not my cup of tea, but I watched it for Binkyo. Unfortunately, I failed LOL.

I'm type of person who can't stand on off relationship, like why should they keep on making stupid actions that cause misunderstanding etc.

But I guess it's so close to reality that many also find it boring. People most want to see romantic scene Sega etc.

Yes many people prefer to watch those romantic dramas that is far beyond reality than those close to reality dramas. And WW is really more into the life of those people who are in the film industry. 

1 minute ago, hqy said:

For me, it appears that it's just too many coincidences along with so many scattered clues, IF their relationship reconciliation 1) turns out to be wrong, 2) happens to be just a false accusation & more of delusions, and 3) ends up to be "just rumours". But IF it's finally revealed that there is no reconciliation between them, I'll definitely remember that there's always reason for you and your ex's circle to be in forever good term, as long as it was ended in good term.

Post-script note: is it just me or, do Kyo's ex-H and HB share some face similarities in some particular angles? When I looked at more and more of HB photo pictures, I can't get rid of my silly thought "oh, his face resembles her ex-h so much in this angle". :huh:

Yeah, they are definitely in good terms now and Kyo is happy again (because of him? :P), what comforts me the most.

I don't find much similarities between ex h and HB. HB looks always much more mature and manly for me. I find, Kyo and ex h look alike a lot but Kyo and HB are just so wow visual, so complementary. One so manly, one so gentle :heart:

7 minutes ago, hqy said:

For me, they have different physical features. Plus, exh is more of flower boy and hb is more of manly one. 

But, ex h and hb has similarities, they are both September babies.

6 minutes ago, hqy said:

I don’t know but can’t see them resemble to each other because ex h has this feminine look while HB has this manly look. Among Kyo’s ex only ex h has a feminine face.

2 minutes ago, Guk said:

For me, they have different physical features. Plus, exh is more of flower boy and hb is more of manly one. 

But, ex h and hb has similarities, they are both September babies.

Event tough they are both September babies, HB is a libra and ex-h is a virgo.

5 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Yeah, they are definitely in good terms now and Kyo is happy again (because of him? :P), what comforts me the most.

I don't find much similarities between ex h and HB. HB looks always much more mature and manly for me. I find, Kyo and ex h look alike a lot but Kyo and HB are just so wow visual, so complementary. One so manly, one so gentle :heart:

Yes, shk and exh could pass as siblings. They look alike. One of the reasons I thought exh was the one. Thus, I realized not in all circumstances that couples who look alike ends up forever. 

Archived