✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

5 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Being a solid fan does not include being so against the possibility Kyo getting back together with Hyun Bin when in fact it's clear her closest friends are close to him. 

They are the ones who know what really happened.  Not us. 

I also think that as hardcore Kyo fans, some should not be that harsh to Bin. First off, fans don't know the reality of how Bin handled things back in the past. I assume that both actually talked about how much Kyo got bashed and discussed about the way to stop hashers. 

However, some bashers might be too dangerous as they went as far as sending dead rats to Kyo house, which then maybe her mom interfered. If the mother interfered then Bin couldn't do anything against her will.

So, fans should not hate Bin so much so that they can talk bad about him, because if ever Kyo sees the comments online, imagine her feeling knowing her biggest supporters hate her choice (if they truly date).

So, I prefer that fans choose neutral position in their statement, like 'so what if they comeback, it's their choice and maybe fate' to stop bashers.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Guk said:

I am a solid fan of shk, a Kyonatics at that, but I don't force anyone for shk. I'm not also against hb because the friends of shk seem not against him and shk seemed really happy and glowing when she was with HB in the past. I think shk with HB was the prettiest shk I've seen because at that time she was not only pretty she was also very happy. 

As to exh, yes it will be very hard to accept him back, but I'm not also closing the idea that she might get back to him after all she married him anyway. Although, I wish her not to get back to him. 

Same also here I am with Kyo whoever she chooses but same observation she was most radiant and happiest when she was with HB.

I would not have liked Hyun Bin again if I did not see Kyo's closest friends fully supporting him. 

They were not supporting ex-h so he must have done something so bad to Kyo.

1 minute ago, Guk said:

I've seen that news with ssh. His agency denied. Which make things between shk and hb more suspicious 

The possibilities are:

1. UAA is just silent and just recording those media who are posting those news and sue them later like what they did to those people who harassed Kyo during the divorce time. (UAA is a cool agency though) this is the possibility if the said issue is not true

2. They are just silent because the issue could be true and they just wait for the right time that HB and Kyo will admit their relationship. Hahaha

I know not every Kyonatic agrees to Kyo and HB getting back together. I'm one of them. Not because I'm shipping Kyo to another actor though. I have my own reasons and so do the others. But one thing for sure, I've always placed Kyo's needs above everything else. If someone makes her happy, regardless of who he is..I'll be happy for her too. Someday, if they officially announce they're getting back together..I'll be the first to congratulate them. But for now, I'm just supporting her individually. :)

15 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Song Seung Hon liked his ex gf's weibo post last week of April and they were trending in Weibo. His agency in Korea immediately explained and denied they were reconciling. Agency said it was an Admin who accidentally liked the post. :lol:

The next day, it was Park Sol Mi's post and Kyo's comment that became talked about in Weibo. The difference is with this one, both Vast and UAA has been silent. :ph34r:

And there were Chinese media who combined the two pairs into one article. "Autumn In My Heart Leads Back with their Exes?" :lol:

5 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

But to be honest during WW times Kyo is the prettiest though she is always pretty. But that drama i will consider that she is really pretty that time like super and also TWTWB. 

I agree with you.When she was with HB her eyes shined brightly like stars and her face glows like the sun! Her laughs were the loudest and she was grinning ear to ear. :D

1 minute ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I am enjoying investigative work because I became so curious about BinKyo. Not really hardcore shipping.

That's what I love in this thread most of us we are open to all possibilities and we are just enjoying analyzing all the clues.

:joy::yum:

Right, I also came here to prove whether my conjecture is correct based on the crumbs provided LOL.

I once succeeded in guessing that Binkyo were an item by looking at their interaction in WW bts and in drama itself. Like they sparked love all over. :D

But now, since no sighting of them together, this assumption becomes hard to tell. Only by analysis of clues that maybe some valuable info can be concluded about the two.

Just now, leek said:

And there were Chinese media who combined the two pairs into one article. "Autumn In My Heart Leads Back with their Exes?" :lol:

That's why I believe more if news came from fans because fans are more familiar with shk and squad actions since they are stalking hard core lol

These recent news about shk and hb actually originated from fans comments and then Chinese and other media just made news abt it. 

2 minutes ago, GenGen0921 said:

I agree with you.When she was with HB her eyes shined brightly like stars and her face glows like the sun! Her laughs were the loudest and she was grinning ear to ear. :D

Yes. The BTS and NGs are the proofs and also us who is watching can really feel that there is something special in them during WW. They are couple back then. :wub:

3 minutes ago, MayaE said:

Hi I wish BK can now be both stylist of Binkyo or maybe now she is. If you're not aware she posted Fendi last Jan. which Kyo wore in ellesingapore. I love you BK hehehehe

I'm confused about so many stylists of them, what is BK work, and HK and Raymond and Ms. Lee. 

All I know they are stylists, but I don't know what they style for Kyo.

6 minutes ago, MayaE said:

Hi I wish BK can now be both stylist of Binkyo or maybe now she is. If you're not aware she posted Fendi last Jan. which Kyo wore in ellesingapore. I love you BK hehehehe

Or they switch stylists because HK seemed to like HB a lot :lol:

2 minutes ago, Nona said:

I'm confused about so many stylists of them, what is BK work, and HK and Raymond and Ms. Lee. 

All I know they are stylists, but I don't know what they style for Kyo.

BK and HK for clothes, shoes, the outfit

Miss Lee is hairstylist. Raymond is outfit, accessories. 

18 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

The possibilities are:

1. UAA is just silent and just recording those media who are posting those news and sue them later like what they did to those people who harassed Kyo during the divorce time. (UAA is a cool agency though) this is the possibility if the said issue is not true

2. They are just silent because the issue could be true and they just wait for the right time that HB and Kyo will admit their relationship. Hahaha

How about vast? Any theories why they did not comment? 

Archived