[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

omoooo ;))

'힐러' 박민영, 청주서 연예가중계 게릴라 데이트 녹화

[NEWS] Rough trans: On 14th, PMY will have a date/TV recording with KBS2 TV in Chungbuk, Cheongju

and this episode will be broadcasted on the 17th Jan edition of KBS Entertainment Weekly ;;)

RA1jMXY.jpg

Cr. via HKMYFC  

• Like 1

Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young - The Right Combination

Healer-E09.mp4_000012663.jpg

You know you found the right couple most suited in the drama you are watching when you see them together on the screen and their chemistry is slowly building up and then "bam!', every scenes, every moment make you feel how it is to fall in love. I think Healer has found the right combination in Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young.

The romance is unexpected. Their chanced meetings started as business on Healer's side. She was a subject requested by a client. But then something strange started inside him, making him vulnerable

This is Ji Chang Wook  as Healer, a night courier and Park Min Young, an on line news reporter.

I think this is the 3rd time I have watched PMY and even though she also had a beautiful chemistry with Park Yoo Chun, I think what she has with Ji Chang Wook in this drama is much more amazing. I have also watched Ji Chang Wook since Smile Dong Hae until his latest project Empress Ki but then this character Healer is the best one yet among his characters that I have seen. Suave, sleek, handsome and dangerous yet gentle, he has made the character so much interesting particularly the slow development of love lines with Park Min Young. I think that finally, they have found a great project that make them shine as individual and as a couple, too.

Park Min Young shows that she can act and act with versatility. She knows her character very well in this drama and is continuously making Chae Young Shin alive. Then there's the beautiful soundtracks being used which added mixed feelings while watching.

For instance, the phone booth conversation in episode 9, it's so simple yet the right emotion was delivered perfectly and the viewers felt them, also.

Healer-E09.mp4_002021711.jpg

Healer-E09.mp4_002074602.jpgThe drama is just starting to heat up and so is our couple, Healer and Young Shin. Healer-E09.mp4_003629390.jpgHealer-E09.mp4_003668246.jpgIt's amazing to find a couple in k-drama that will leave a lasting impression and I am very sure that Healer will be one of them.
source: http://mslee1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.sg/2015/01/ji-chang-wook-and-park-min-young-right.html
  • Like 1

Guest blossomnagr

Watched only you tube short clips of two beautiful scenes in ep 12. Why is it so romantic?! how can it be so romantic?! I don't have answers to any of those questions except feeling. They are gorgeous, they play fabulous. I am running out of words to describe their chemistry. Just the best :x  

Guest blossomnagr

seungzy_kangdamshipper said:

omoooo ;))

[NEWS] Rough trans: On 14th, PMY will have a date/TV recording with KBS2 TV in Chungbuk, Cheongju

and this episode will be broadcasted on the 17th Jan edition of KBS Entertainment Weekly ;;)

Cr. via HKMYFC  

Guest AnneVarattha

seungzy_kangdamshipper said:

omoooo ;))

Cr. via HKMYFC  

Guest AnneVarattha

KeKeKeKe, I found new ChangMin's moment hereeee

If my eyes don't fool me, then during 8.57-9.04 min, I saw both of them giggled with each other, PMY tugged his shirt and JCW grasped her waist. OMO! 

Untitled__1_.png?lgfp=3000

Just wanna squeeeeee about it hehe <3 <3 <3

Sharing my tribute to our cracktastic show and otp, featuring the first 10 episodes. It focuses on the developing relationship between Jung Hoo(/Healer/Bong Soo) and Young Shin. :x

P.S. - HD is your friend! Kindly watch in 720p for full quality. :)

lxands said:

paging Park Min Young fans..... can someone please tell me what was she doing in Hongkong last August 17, 2014???? Did she watch a JYJ concert or was it for a photoshoot ????  I'm just curious cause JCW was also in Hongkong at the same time for a photoshoot.  Maybe @blossomngr can help?

ww2. width=