[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest gdvip1808

rachelpark26 said: gdvip1808 said: OMG...seriously this BTS video of them is so cute :x
I love that PMY said since you`re so handsome i`ll let you off lol They keep complimenting each other looks  ;))

BTW,one of JCW friend Jaylim04 posted picture of our beautiful OTP on his Instagram and JCW liked this picture and left a comment   예에   8->
Honestly i don`t remember him liking pictures before ? 

This is the picture his friend posted

Guest charliew

gdvip1808 said: rachelpark26 said: gdvip1808 said: OMG...seriously this BTS video of them is so cute :x
I love that PMY said since you`re so handsome i`ll let you off lol They keep complimenting each other looks  ;))

BTW,one of JCW friend Jaylim04 posted picture of our beautiful OTP on his Instagram and JCW liked this picture and left a comment   예에   8->
Honestly i don`t remember him liking pictures before ? 

This is the picture his friend posted

In this GIF he looks first into her eyes, then his eyes moves over to her lips.

They're just to dmn :x.
@saved2K I dont know if the english sub is already up for the guerilla date. If it's up and I happen to know it, I will for sure let you know ;)

• Like 2

Lovely ChangMiners-Chingus >:D< :xI want to wish you all a good mood before 13 episodes Healer there waiting for us a lot of interesting and sweet with our adorable OTP, let's hope for a lot of romantic and beautiful scenes in this week's episode.The news came another beautiful gentle and loving ChangMin point where even through this image we can feel again and again, this magnetically look special tenderness in his eyes that look JCW and aimed at his beautiful dazzling goddess PMY:x
4bcc862642e9.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/419609

Our perfect Changmin enough to just such a warm, charming, magical love looking at each other, or just take the hand to immediately feel all the subtle emotions that they want to express, and it's a great gift for the couple to have it and Art it is so beautiful, it's all there in their views, I am very pleased that our Changmin very close to not even time frame and with voiceover vidio game's personal stylist JCW for its beautiful PMY, such a sweet, playful, has a special charm very nice, even within they are not next to each other, and it's about to talk about their great comfort always remain close, and it means a lot, and I never even try to compare how JCW behaved during the shooting with other actresses I is not even interested, I can see how he is always with great tenderness in his voice even says PMY, as looks at her at any time, and that's enough to see this special warmth and love between them, so amazing-ChangMiners, thanks for everything that gives warmth and love Changmin pair here in streams are always positive and kindness to all of us, thank you for interesting updates throughout our beautiful couple of our hopes are very high because ChangMin attitude behind the scenes, as we can see that it is absolutely clear, there is every chance for true love between them, in any case, their views on each other and gestures (body language) to talk about it, and even horoscopes our ideal couple to each other as both signs of the water element, and they are very consistent in everything they may feel a kindred spirit, even at the first meeting immediately because well, very comfortable with them together, and I think it just does not happen, it is, as a rule, special reason, in general, would like to see our Changmin now shooting smiling and happy in each other's company, and for us it was more and more voice-over moments and vidio with them, I hope that the writer had ordered our sweet healer as OTP many beautiful love scenes in other episodes, as many moments of conversation, where the eyes and without words everything is clear and always just a happy ending!In general, all the moments Changmin just to shiver and quickly Therefore we hope for a beautiful second kiss between them and their great chemistry, I'm sure it will be a memorable and certainly unusual (like the first kiss of snow), so look forward to this moment magic and declarations of love between our OTP!All very bright, memorable, emotion of watching episodes Healer and goodness, love, health, our beautiful Changmin:xAmazing-Changminers, Changmin, healer, Fighting!00d29c03432e.png
e2097a8c369a.png
<:-P
New Still of love and care between our adorable Healer OTP in 13 episodes282d260ef079.jpg

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=544411

• Like 1

Preview EPS14 omg

YS:"Will he(JH) be OK? Where is he?! Please!"

Episode 14 text preview 
  • “It’s all right even if you cry” 
Jung Hu who has confirmed Young Jae’s death loses all rationale and flies into a rage. Moon Ho uses all his strength to stop Jung Hu saying that they will pay the price for it, but Jung Hu does not trust Moon Ho. Jung Hu, who learns of his master’s last will, disappears/hides himself from the rest of the world. An unknown person comes to look for Young Shin who has been anxiously searching for the vanished Jung Hu…
B7uEKOLCIAAUqmq.jpg:large