[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@ReemKanabta not as brilliant as the others (you included), in fact, I call them incoherent rumblings rather than the dignified fan fics:sweatingbullets:. You would not believe how many times I've put sharing this off. But hah, for the love of Changmin, I would not mind facing the ire of our exceptionally talented writers here.

• Like 10

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 6:59 PM, ReemKanabta said:

@maryofbethany Some excerpts from Their interviews, JCW is the more revealing one, note that after watching the BTS we came to the conclusion that both seemed to accept each other as partners though not from the beginning, but maybe didn't start officially dating till after the DVD commentary on Mar 2015

• Post Healer IVs (Feb 2015
  Hide contents

- What are the ideal traits you look for in a girlfriend? Are you the kind of guy who will pamper his partner?

If you're talking about physical traits, there's nothing specific I look for in a girl. What's more important to me is if I can connect with her, if we can have a good conversation together and if we share great vibes together.

If we can connect, I think she's beautiful in every sense of the word.

If I have a girlfriend, yes, I will pamper her with sweet, warm words.

Singapore Dec 2015

@ReemKanabta actually that Singapore Fan Meet, i nearly went. but family pressure cannot. ever since so regrets. but yet i also don't like to see him hugging other girls, you know how are teens fans... no offence to those here ever hugged by him...  hahaha. So i do understand how you felt about PMY kiss scene with YSH... so sorry for my insensitiveness.

"JCW kept including remakes from Healer intimate scenes which he chose himself in his fan meetings, and he brought the real white beanie she was wearing in ep 8, he admit it happily himself on stage, ooh and he was rumored to met PMY in Shanghai on Jun 18th because of his very strange detour for not an explicable reason (She was filming her chinese drama near there and was off that day, he still didn't say why did he go there) London - Shanghai - Hong Kong, and didn't care about the rumor being in the tabloids, though it wasn't mentioned at all in SKCheck the tears Wookie had in his eyes while singing "I will protect you" Dec 2015"

requoting what you quoted, if that is true, i'll be more than happy.
but secretly, even in my moru moru fan submission, i did mentioned, i secretly wish both of them to go somewhere and settled down, don't act any more... once you act, you have to do intimate scene with other actor and actresses, and exposed to temptation. so yes, i wish them to stop acting and love each other only, go have a kid, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 4 fishes. .. ahahah.

i stil think Jinwoo should have his Inah. in the end. but i also wish JCW one day marry PMY and both just quit. i don't see them any more on screen doesnt matter... better than seeing them with others. right or wrong.
sorry, i have work stress... family problem ... so neglect this site... didn't see your post. .good nite.

• Like 10

@pagesleigh I really enjoyed reading your FF!! that was sweet, lovely and on point <3 Don't call them incoherent rumblings, you've got a high level of writing FF! B) :w00t: No one here will ever send you some hate: 1/ Because your FF is really damn good 2/ Because we are very grateful to everyone who spreads the Changmin sweetness (through any ways possible, either FF, fanart, video, gifs, even just writing a small comment saying how much you love them is meaningful) I really hope you will write other FF and continue to share with us :wub:

Where are you Changminers? Come out of your shell and let's make this thread as lively as it was a year ago! We know we are a loooooot (we just have to see how many changminers there are on IG and twitter!) so come here and let's make this Soompi thread the best Changminers' lair ever!! ^.^

689414changmin120IG.png

• Like 15

@fyeahjcw count me in too! 

haru chingus ... it has been awhile ...  it takes a soompi contest for me to get out of hibernation ... i hope everyone is doing well ... thanks @akinahana89 and @ReemKanabta chingus for letting us know and providing details to this contest ... i can't imagine it's been a year since the last healer broadcast but soompi gave us an opportunity to connect again and collaborate on this project.  while changmin won last year's contest and we will miss the chance in winning this year's contest, let's participate and spread the changmin love :-)  the best part is there is no pressure to win so let's rack our brains and squeeze out our creative juices to come up with our tribute to changmin in the form of poetry, fan art, fan fiction and fan video ... 

the deadline for the slam poetry is fast approaching, let's start brainstorming ... while i am not familiar with slam poetry, my initial thought is to collect changmin-isms ... changmin words (like jinergizer, vitaminyoung, etc), interesting and spazz worthy quotes from IVs, witty posts from changmin soompiers, lyrics from songs that describe changmin, etc, etc ... 

chingus, don't be shy ... it's about time to get out and join the party :-)

@frannie_8pie, @FleurdeLys101, @tehlimau, @amyR055 @OdankItha, @AnsOlga, @insania, @charliew, @pariG, @luvsjcwpmy, @CrushOnHealer,@tianashi, @zenit, @dandelionjd

• Like 16

Haha. You guys are all still as lively and fun as I remember. It's hard not to get sucked back into the positivity and make me spazz over ChangMin all over again. ^^ Of course, I do that by myself when not lurking in this thread, but it's on a whole other level when I'm here. lol

• Like 13

Hallo Changminers! Only a contest can pull me out of hiding. As usual RL can be a real pain, and pulling me away from my lovelies here. *waves at everybody*

I am happy to help out with the ff portion since I have a boatload of them. Feel free to choose, unless you guys need a new one and then I would possibly have to brainstorm a bit. Lol. But now that we have another new ff writer on board - shout out to @pagesleigh for her fantastic debut - I am sure we can come out with something. 

We really can't win anything? I think our Changmin deserves a nice banner. Lol.

love to all you girls! Muacks!

• Like 10

On 2/19/2016 at 6:20 PM, Mzmeow said:

Dear @pagesleigh, thank for your fanfiction which I enjoyed reading so much! :wub: Do keep the creative juice flowing and continue writing ya! Hugs :heart:

Hey thanks!

On 2/20/2016 at 5:44 AM, simplesol17 said:

i miss @tehlimaufanfic..:rolleyes: i don't know how many times i read it..and also @pagesleigh your fanfic was amazing...:wub: hope u guys stilll continue to write a ff for our changmin couple...

I miss hers too:(

@Mind Waratthaya welcome and thanks for the vid!

• Like 10

Round 1: Introduction and Smash Poetry
Entry Period: 2/19-2/24 (End of Day KST)
Voting Period (News Site Only): 2/25-2/29 (End of Day KST)

[Part 1] Briefly introduce your couple with their names, their first encounter, and their fandom name (if applicable), and up to three quotes that describes them and their relationship. The quotes can range from a section of song lyrics, lines from a poem, taken directly from the couple themselves, etc, but do not include entire songs or poems. Part 1 in its entirety should not exceed three paragraphs.

[Part 2] Compose a keyboard smash poem about your couple from one of the provided pre-generated smash letter set below.  Each letter set contains 15 letters, derived from actually “smashing” (but not hulk smashing!) your hands, fingers, palms, and/or fist across your keyboard. Select the letter set of your choice and compose your poem using the letters in the order they are given. Do not add words. Do not delete words.

grgtgkcbbydgtli

hppgssyicewcicp

huliwcmahklvupw

iolsmpmbdlvoylu

jhplwiiujlyvhjh

kkhtjhyuiupwaou

tlbdsfwhighswku

rarfvoouimppptl

gmpddukghhyhfdm

tcfewcbwsknmmpw

For this round, there WILL be an elimination! With that being said, turn your creative juices on and show us what you've got!

* A N N O U N C E M E N T *

All participants are allowed a two sentence maximum explanation of your smash poem in Round One.

Additionally, repetitive use of your smash letter set to create extra stanzas in your poem is also allowed; however, please limit your poem to no more than three stanzas.

FYI

@fyeahjcw

@cmoirae2

@FleurdeLys101

@tehlimau

• Like 10

On February 16, 2016 at 10:37 AM, maryofbethany said:

@ReemKanabta actually that Singapore Fan Meet, i nearly went. but family pressure cannot. ever since so regrets. but yet i also don't like to see him hugging other girls, you know how are teens fans... no offence to those here ever hugged by him...  hahaha. So i do understand how you felt about PMY kiss scene with YSH... so sorry for my insensitiveness.

"JCW kept including remakes from Healer intimate scenes which he chose himself in his fan meetings, and he brought the real white beanie she was wearing in ep 8, he admit it happily himself on stage, ooh and he was rumored to met PMY in Shanghai on Jun 18th because of his very strange detour for not an explicable reason (She was filming her chinese drama near there and was off that day, he still didn't say why did he go there) London - Shanghai - Hong Kong, and didn't care about the rumor being in the tabloids, though it wasn't mentioned at all in SKCheck the tears Wookie had in his eyes while singing "I will protect you" Dec 2015"

requoting what you quoted, if that is true, i'll be more than happy.
but secretly, even in my moru moru fan submission, i did mentioned, i secretly wish both of them to go somewhere and settled down, don't act any more... once you act, you have to do intimate scene with other actor and actresses, and exposed to temptation. so yes, i wish them to stop acting and love each other only, go have a kid, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 4 fishes. .. ahahah.

i stil think Jinwoo should have his Inah. in the end. but i also wish JCW one day marry PMY and both just quit. i don't see them any more on screen doesnt matter... better than seeing them with others. right or wrong.
sorry, i have work stress... family problem ... so neglect this site... didn't see your post. .good nite.

Wow, I didn't expect to be this addicted fan of PMY-JCW... hahaha...  Neither that I like JCW or PMY individually, but BOTH of them, as ONE!!... hahaha.. Anyway, I just saw on PMY's interview on youtube (I think during Remember's airing), that she would like to marry at the age of 35..... So, if JCW will enlist this year in the army, so after 2 years PMY will be close to 35 yrs old by that time, right???.... hmmmm... just trying to analyze.... Gosh, I really hope they're real!!... heheheh...

• Like 2

Chingus, here are some choices for the smash poetry ...  I thought we were supposed to come-up with smash poetry for all the letters provided ... haha ... I overdelivered :-)  Deadline for submission is tomorrow and I would appreciate it if you can help narrow down our choices to 3 from which we will choose 1 entry.  Appreciate your input!  also if you have ideas on how to tweak it, those are most welcome to bring them on.

@ReemKanabta, @tehlimau, @fyeahjcw, @FleurdeLys101, @OdankItha, @zenit, @insania, @AnsOlga, @pagesleigh, @frannie_8pie, @amyR055

One Look

First Healer script reading when JCW looks at PMY as they gathered to pose for pictures.  JCW in his Harry Potter look gazed at PMY as if she were an angel sent from heaven.

Gloriously radiating … gift to good kindred charming boy …

Beautiful Youngshin, dear God …

Truly looks intriguing …

First Impressions

JCW did not think he would get along well with PMY the first time he met her but over time developed closeness to each other, as a result, creating beautiful love scenes.  Their great chemistry was formulated over good conversations and communicating well. 

Heaven’s perfect pretty girl …

Sweet strong Youngshin …

In Changwook’s eyes woman’s charm is communicating perfectly …

To Love and To Protect

Healer realizes he needs to protect Youngshin and in the process develops into love.  Healer kisses were a bonus brought by OTP explosive chemistry. 

Healer’s unsurmountable love …

Is why chemistry made amazing healing kisses …

Loving you … undeniably protectable woman …

I Stand by You

Healer resolved OTP differences in a short time unlike other dramas where misunderstandings are prolonged.   Poem describes Episode 17 scene when Junghoo and Youngshin walk together, Youngshin standing by her man.

Ideal OTP … like sunshine’s magic prancing …

Meadows blooming … do love vouz

Oh, Youngshin lovingly understanding …

High on Love

Literally and figuratively, Junghoo and Youngshin’s love is on cloud nine (remember rooftops?).  With Junghoo deprived of love most of his live, his newfound love gives him inspiration and joy to the highest heavens.

In heaven’s paradise, love’s wonders inspire immensely, unconditionally

Junghoo loving Youngshing …

Very high … joyfully high …

That Spazzy Feeling

Apart from the fluttery feeling Junghoo experienced for the first time, he resolved to protect Youngshin at all costs.

Kisses … kisses … hands trembling … joyful hearts …

You’re unbelievable …

I understandingly protect willingly, overflowingly, unceasingly …

First Kiss of Snow

The sweetest and most tender kiss in kdramaland, the snow kiss is one of the most memorable Healer scenes according to JCW and PMY. The poem clamors for cynical Junghoo’s healing from a painful past and with the right moment and with the right person he experiences the warmth of a kiss and the fuzzy fluttery feeling of love in the midst of winter’s first snow.

The lullabies birds do sing ...

Fervently wishing heavens Ignite gentle healing ...

Synergy warms knowingly … undoubtedly

Today, love brings dawn’s sweet fragrance with happiness

Inundated giving hearts ...

Snow’s winter kiss … unforgettable!

My Ramyun Heart

In a BTS scene, JCW and PMY talked about cooking and PMY mentioned men always claim that they know how to cook ramen, JCW said he cooks his ramen with his heart and sincerely.  This shows how the OTP started to become closer.

Ramyun, absolutely reaching for Youngshin …

One order … unpretentiously impressive …

Make persuasively … perky partner to love …

Nothing but Ramblings

Can’t think of a title for these … played with the letters to come up with this rant.

Great mysterious protector … Dwell dreamy Youngshin kisses …

Good heavens … heart yah …

Healing feels damn marvelous

Your Sweet Embrace

Healer had a lot of spazz-worthy moments apart from the kiss scenes, from interlaced hand holding also known to Healerites and Changminers as hand*orn (fill in the missing letter) but nothing beats being in Junghoos warm embrace.  Youngshin definitely will not feel cold in Junghoo’s cold lair.

The caring fluttery embraces with Changwook’s broad wide shoulders …

Keke … need more …

More please Wookie …

• Like 15

Hello all...

Waaaww daebak .. Am I late?.. ofc I'll support CHANGMIN. But actually I'm not really sure if I'll be able to give any contribute since I have no capable talent like you all.. but I'll try my best.. pls tell me how to do.

Changminers.. go go go... fighting!!!!! :) 

• Like 9