[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@pmyjcw well said. JCW is someone who will stand for someone he loves and that's all PMY need.not someone who leaving her behind struggle alone.

A funny things is it's like a dejavu for PmY dating a handsome and very famous male actor after starring a drama together. Media smell something fishy. Same case, different partner, her partner now seems don't really care bout what people thinking. He do what he want.do they will dating publicly or not,nobody know.but please...........i beg for a happy ending. 

Exactly. But I think MY has learned and is now more mature so she can now handle things like this smoothly. And yes with the happy ending. 

• Like 8

[News/Event] Ji Chang Wook returns to Korea after Hong Kong fan meeting

2015062119243753640_1_99_20150621192503.

Ji Chang Wook has returned to Korea after a night of singing, dancing and games at his Hong Kong fan meeting last night. His arrival didn’t go unnoticed by the press of course, who were there to document his arrival. Needless to say, he was also welcomed home by fans, of whom one inadvertently became the focus of many press reports.

His visit to Hong Kong was also widely covered by the local media, who were there to witness the warm and chaotic welcome by about 200 fans who were waiting for him at the Hong Kong International Airport.

His press conference at the shopping mall on Friday night was attended by more than 500 fans. Reporters noted that he had wanted to take pictures with fans but was not allowed to do so.

At the press conference, he said that this is the third time he is in Hong Kong, but he never had the chance to do proper sightseeing since he was always busy with schedules at the hotel. He hopes to be able to explore the streets and try the street food for a taste of Hong Kong (yeah, we know FOOD is more important to you than sightseeing right?). When asked who he wishes to work with in HK, he says he met director Stanley Tong in Shanghai recently and he even met the director 2 years ago in Korea. He says he found it a pity that the director’s latest movie wasn’t personally directed by him. He also mentioned actor Julian Cheung whom he met at the Dunhill event in HK several months ago, and said he wishes to work with Cheung someday. Ji Chang Wook has been learning Chinese, but he said he has been making slow progress because he has been busy with schedules.

And lastly, the highlight of his visit — the first stop of his Asia Tour in Hong Kong held on Saturday. The news videos mostly show the opening segment of his fan meeting, with reporters noting his cute slip-up with the piano which he tried to cover up with his cheeky smiles.

For more pictures/videos see source: JCWKitchen

• Like 7

i really do hope they will be happy and if it's true god please make them love each other without fear i hope something will happen between them before he goes to the army, even if we don't know it now it's ok,later on they will tell to the public anyway right? so if you are already at that stage please please date how much you can and be happy!!!! sorry if i didn't make any sense ^^:sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

Guest adniRose

oh my explosion with feelsssss!! wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

that lovely coincidence, or is it really a coincidence.. Youngie is off from her shooting few days ago, she's back to Korea and back to China again and it's just around the time that particular guy wandering around Shanghai just for, EAT?? like seriously, doesnt matter how he's such a food mania but stopping by Shanghai just for eat, isn't it a bit too much.. even if he has no choice but has to stay in Shanghai, why dont just resting in hotel.. he even said before he loves to stay in hotel, so with his tight schedule i bet he's dead tired, but instead resting in hotel he choose to step out and even travel again for 50 mins just for a food?? it's obvious it's a special occasions he got there..  he even booked that resto right? and with the pic @winda2905 PMY's mom with her in China, is it a latest pic?? so is it possible that he even meet her mom?? ok i need time to digest this.. lol  

that beanie fake kisseu, look how he try to convince people that the beanie is really the one that wore by Park Min Young-shi.. but seriously Wookie, how did that beanie end up being with you..?? it's wore by Park Min Young so isn't it supposed to be Park Min Young's-shii stuff??:P

Ji Chang Wook as a Lover ? 
Q2. For Love, Ji Chang Wook is what  kind of a boyfriend? 
A. I do not like to fight, I really do not like to fight. . Usually, I will be a very fun, ,,,,,very ... very naughty boyfriend

i love his answer here.. and that naughty bf, aigoo this lovesick puppy.. btw he can answer straight away with the fun bf, but he said first he don't like to fight.. isnt his answer here a lil bit specific..

my 2cents, being in long distance relationship is not such an easy thing though.. many conflict and problem can arise, if atleast one party don't have such patience, they can drift apart.. but we know how Park Min Young is such a very good listener and very understanding (i'm amaze of many of individual really treasure her and that just speaks volume of her persona), so i think Wookie really appreciate her awesome trait.. instead of quarreling, they communicate and discuss.. well, we know this couple have such 101% of perfect communication.. 

and btw, he sings Lovable!! lovable, bright, cute, lovely, etc is just like Youngie's well-known nickname..!:wub: 

Edited by adniRose

Guest Voilla_amore

Mianheee....sorry.....he he he...

Now, its the real one......when I check, pheww.....I just send the wrong one........ha ha ha....this is when I eat while do Soompi

Guest Voilla_amore

c57cca9b033b5bb57334b81b33d3d539b700bc3a

test......anyone can see it ?

PMY in her latest costume

pic cr to owner

Edited by Voilla_amore

My lovely chingus :wub:

What a lovely week-end we just had *-* Full of spazzing and Changmin, what more could we ask? Now the tabloids are on them, even them are smelling there's something fishy between our two lovebirds and that makes me want to say we aren't a bunch of delusional fans anymore if even medias start to be suspicious about them... <3 Well, we'll see in the next few days if this article had spread outside China and if it comes to the ears of Wookie and his agency. (eheh how will he react then if the rumour of him and Min Young dating is spreading? Will he make another surprise appearance at a fan gathering but this time, to say the rumour is true? ) :P

I have to say I really enjoyed his fanmeeting. This was 100000000x better than the crappy FM he did in Beijing and where no fans *cough-except those pretentious admins who wanted to keep Wookie for themselves-cough* were allowed. What I liked the most is the idea that Wookie was behind every decision, every song, every game that happened during the fanmeeting. He was the one who chose his songs (and oh boy, some of you know how happy I am that he sang "I Think About You"), the one who decided to have Healer related games with his fans (... Young Shin was everywhere on the screen... oh my changmin :wub:) and the recorded Q&A... Gosh, can we talk about that? Only 4 questions, all related to love... He knew the questions beforehand and he knew how to answer them... When asked about a future girlfriend, he just replied with a "Hello" full of laughter. Ok, Wookie, you can't be more obvious that you already have a girlfriend lol! (you're being very very naughty :P)

@twigtwiglove dear, you said you understood everything the emcee said, would you mind enlighten us on that part at 2'48" of the video @ReemKanabta posted? 

(sorry, spoiler is not working ^^')

What was he asked, that he answered "Annyeong" in such a cute way? ^.^ Thank you so much if you could tell us chingu :w00t:

I'm leaving you with two gifs from the song "I think about you", the part at the end of the song where he said "I love you"... Needless to say who's he thinking about at that moment... :wub:

2220ssf.gif 

2223po8.gif 2224xhu.gif

Edit : @Voilla_amore I still can't see your pics :tears: I was never able to see one.... T.T

Edited by fyeahjcw
  • Like 13

Guest Voilla_amore

fSZ3DKFk2m0ihtza1b9P_9iv1wXrxDwoJhfTLMM5

Wooki ah...are you already arrives ?....miss you..( this is PMY pic on her mobile in her costume recently as in today )

pic cr to owner....

nobody can see my post........hiks.....so, How can I makes those IT tech to be fired ? coz since they install the new firewall, suddenly I can't post any pics....they also changes all cable in all this building. I already complained so many times.....they've been asking, what kind of pics that anyones couldn't see it. I cant tell them, it's about Changminers....they will think that Im not working, and maybe ask if Wookie were my boss .....hiks....recently I'm thinking that my boss is either Wookie or PMY.

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Voilla_amore

@adniRose , @tehlimau and @ReemKanabta : I will gave a timeline hints, so all of you can write another FF....Cmmon...it's been too long without any FF.....about one hot night in in Shanghai....then @fyeahjcw can give a gif.

Wookie arrived Shanghai International Pudong around 10.00 am, with his grumpy face ( some fans told that he looked like he wanna cry...), have his brunch, then direct to Sheraton at Hongqiao Domestic Airport. He arrived around 14,00pm, check in and rest ( hmm.......) then he show up around 19.00pm to have a Famous Hot Pot in a VIP room for 4 hours....around 10.30  he finished his Famous dinner, fans already infront of the Famous resto,  he already all smile and grinning, to the point he even shakes hand and also signed .....with Fans back to the hotel,  to the elevator door, he even waves and all smiley smiley....at midnite, the suppose couple went to the Bund.....Next morning, he check out and from domestic Hongqiao airport to Pudong International airport fly to HK.

So....how do it sound ? Crazy Night in Shanghai ?  

@tianashi : well....I just make it small.....so all of you could see, a pic that I try to post. you can click it to make it bigger, if it doesn't happens, suppose my magic wand have to changes spell.....

Edited by Voilla_amore