[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@autumn93, ahahaha! thanks, sis, for clarifying any rumor about the other half of ChangMin.
If uri couple does end up together somewhere down the road, it would be a nice touch.
But as for now, I just want to thank Glorious for bringing the news forward lol!

Okay. Back to lurking! Happy ChangMin day, y'all!

@pnaysurfer84 No problem sis! :P 

It's funny how once one article gets released, all of the other agencies follow. Here's an English translation, as well as some translated netizen comments. It cracks me up that one of the comments was this: [+455, -25] I like how his reps denied it immediately! I really like Ji Chang Wook's acting. I'd rather see more news about him picking a new project sourceDidn't I just say that? LOL 

okay, I give up with this dang "spoiler" function... :-O

Guest sky_haneul_stv

Hi all, I just new to here
Just wanna say hi for Changmin shippers here. I've been lurking in this thread for a while but still not get used to soompi.

I read about JCW's dating rumors, hope it's not true :-S :-S
http://www.instiz.net/pt/2842350
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/ji-chang-wook-former-miss-korea-kim-joo-ri-caught-up-in-dating-rumors-ji-chang-wooks-company-denies

Hope it's true and the agency don't lie. [-O<

Guest sky_haneul_stv

Really hope the rumor is not true. JCW is not stupid who will easily disclose the relationship, necklace, sunglasses, etc can happen to same.

ChangMin also has same shades
10500298_1566803453572881_42724574306714

:-\" :>

@Eileen531 thanks for the response. Unfortunately I know I have not participated in any of those projects about moru moru and anything related to healer. I was in the process of moving and things just got very hectic. Anyways it was just out of curiosity and inquiring minds wants to know just like @Artist2601. ;)

ChangMiners/Healerities, it's time to completely calm ourselves. Why? Because of this! Just as we knew, the rumors are FALSE.

class="content-title"Ji Chang Wook’s Reps Respond to Dating Rumors with Kim Joo Ri ji-chang-wook-kim-joo-ri.jpg

Actor Ji Chang Wook’s representatives recently responded to the dating rumors surrounding the actor and former Miss Korea and actress Kim Joo Ri.

On April 11, a representative of Ji Chang Wook’s agency told Star News, “Some netizens have raised dating rumors between [Ji Chang Wook and Kim Joo Ri] after pointing out the two of them wearing similar accessories, but it is not true. They are friends so they hang out freely. However, they are not in a dating relationship.”

The agency rep also stated that while it is true that the two are close and watch musicals together with their mutual friends, they “are just friends.”

Speculations of the two stars’ relationship arose recently when a few netizens gathered photos of them wearing a similar necklace and sunglasses, calling them ‘couple items.’

In response to these suspicions, the actor’s reps stated, “The necklace was a gift from a Chinese fan that he wore. It appears that they overlapped because they are trendy items. [The netizens] seem to have pieced things together in this way, but it is irrelevant to the truth.”

Kim Joo Ri’s reps also explained, “We already know that the two are friends, but the dating rumors are absurd. It is not the truth, but mere speculation.”

Some of the photos that caused netizens’ speculations:

JCW-KJR.jpg
JCW-KJR-2.jpg
JCW-KJR-3.jpg
JCW-KJR-4.jpg
JCW-KJR5.jpg

Source (1) (2)

Credit: Soompi

Now... Let's get back to spazzing and shipping our very real ChangMin! Hehe. :x

• Like 1

pnaysurfer84 said: To my ChangMin shipper sisters: I hope this post finds you well. There are people who will be coming and will be spreading malicious rumours about the other half of our ship. I hope that you will stand your ground because the other half of the ship hasn't confirmed that he is with someone. Gossip is not tolerated. I advice those who are planning to bring negative vibes about uri ChangMin, to stay away.

May the force be with you.

@akinahana89, haha! Way to go, you! Well, at least that clarified suspicions of any dating rumor.
And that also clarifies the Key Ring Necklace then LOL!
Sorry gals. It wasn't what we thought it was.
ChangMin thoughts are still going strong though.

Alright! We are on the clear again.

Guest charliew

Glorious, Mgr Bang .. Thank you for the Statement and cleared up the rumor. You are awesome!!   :-*
CCRn7LMWIAA-flj.jpg:large

yes..we know you'all lurking in here..  you too ChangWook-shii ;)

Guest treasure51

Thank you @autumn93, @akinahana89 for the news.

The colour hasnt fixed yet, rite? It hard for me to see it with my phone. But i hv my 'healerite' now (i hv to say goodbye to my old one :(( ) and thx @Noxn for ur hardwork..

Happy weekend evry1, today must be a good day coz i start it with a good news...

Our OTP must be happy too,

Ji must said to MY,

"it's not true my dear, my company will made a statement for that rumor, don't be mad. Give me ur smile again :x :x "

I admit I almost spit out the baby carrot that I was eating while reading this thread becos of the rumors that shall not be named. Thank goodness that's all cleared up and I can go back to my fantasy of WHEN our otp decides to declare their wedding news and we can all celebrate on this thread no matter if that's going to be one or two years down the road from now. What would we do with ourselves if we saw a wedding pictorial featuring our otp =))

• Like 1

what only 207? thought we"d reach more than a thousand pages by now dang! JUST NOT DELULU ENOUGH! oh ms korea, i dunno what her deal is but her name also mentioned in another couple ship yrs ago and actor's agency also shot down that rumor, poor girl,this kind of rumor giving her reputation thats not looking so good

I heard the rumors and ran here to see.So They denied it and are just "Friends". After years knowing K Ent, Guess it means The rumors are true. The fact That these close friends don't follow each other on Instagram and still share items and go on vacations together,Means They want to hide "IT"
Well best of luck to both of them.
I still can't wait to receive my Healer DVD and spam with you guys over Commentaries. It might not be Changmin anymore,But it's still Young Shin-Jung Hoo in Drama land.

• Like 1

treasure51 said: And don't forget Ji said before 'i just wear whatever it given to me' ;) It's actually nice that JCW wears the items that fans gives to him. As far as I know, not many celebs do that, so when I hear of someone who does, it really warms my heart because it shows how much they love and appreciate their fans. :)

I can see why the key necklace is so trendy right now because it looks really nice! So... If I got myself one, would that spark dating rumors between me and JCW too? LOL. *Runs away before PMY comes after me for this thought* :))

• Like 1

Haha ... All I can say lets continue to be delusional and happy to our hearts delight ... The more delusional the better and it is none of anyone's business ... Is it hard to comprehend simple English to each his own? Duh! But if and when either half of the ship is confirmed to be dating someone else, we will reel back to reality and be happy for them ... Cool beans ... No crankiness chingus :-) :-) ... Stay cool, happy ... And most importantly DELUSIONAL :-) :-) :-)

• Like 1

Watch out Wookie! people are starting to show their jealousy of your growing popularity. And that's not good at all. Whether liked or not, rumors like this questions your honesty and credibility especially if directed to all your answers about dating or being in a relationship.

However, until I read that you are the one saying, claiming and declaring who you are with i.e. relationship, then your agency better be good and quick ...i think you know what that means.

About the similar accessories etc.. ok a chinese fan gave it to you...hmm... at this point I cant help not wonder how special the fan is considering not only once we saw you wearing it. I am not adding fuel to the fire here. I am just being realistic.

Honestly, I felt a little uneasy when I read the article and seeing the pic. Regardless of whats the truth , I hope all of you reading this will understand it is their personal lives and affairs. Yet, its just that in situations like this, I cant help but wish that we will see a more concrete 'something' to disprove or prove the rumor.

Let me get this straight.. I am one of the early shippers of ChangMin but tho I know this started as just for reel, in reality, my heart says pls let the dream be for real.

Wookie and Minyoungshie, pls do something to calm down my heart.

Oh well, truth hurts but its better. I repeat until truth really shows, NO...no..no...( matched with my head strongly turning right to left) no...no..no ...my white flag lies very flat where it is hidden... got it Changmin shippers? :-)

• Like 1

Hey Mr.Ji... If you really lurking us and want to playing around with us again... Give us another clues to cover-up the rumors with that ex Miss Korea... Qeqeqe... I'm on delulu...

Is it strange??? Kim Joo Ri uploading photo about 2 eye-glasses,which similar with worn by JCW... Then photo about nailart,but it seem she purposely upload the same necklace worn by JCW,then put it in her ig... Then the scenery,as if she were in the same place with JCW...

Hmm... Poor girl... If you want to be famous,show your talent... Don't be stupid by create a rumor as if you were dating with uri JCW... Uploading something unnecesarry purposely,as if you have relation-ship with him...

Naive netizen easily believe with that rumor,but nor do we... We have capability like CSI team,great analize,eagle eye,expert in interpretating body language... Qeqeqe...

So keep on shipping uri JCW-PMY... Have a nice week-end... (In my country today is Saturday)

:)>- ;););):D /:) :x

Just my opinion, as far as personal couple items, the ones that are believable would be the ones that are handmade by the couple themselves...not the one you got from the stores regardless of the price... I think a lot of people want to be link to Ji Sem, who wouldn't, he's good looking, smart, very popular but as a fan, it's nice to see him active in his work...his personal life is his to keep (as much as I adore him with PMY) still, I have to respect his space.