[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest pariG

waeee we wont have Changmin in new endorsement  :(( i want changmin
@ all even i posted it earlier...when jcw thai pics came with lolipop
one of IV JCW did mention it whenever there is any scene with PMY he avoid smoking at PMYSII doesnt like smoking so he decide to avoid.. :P ..now as he is firm on quiting smoking i guess its because of PMYSII he really wanna quit smoking like PMYSII wanna make ger exercise & diet regular Just like JCW... 8-> \:D/ #changmin ..love is in  the air.. :x

@princegoyal_stv, my exact thought ... Drama is over why still refrain from smoking ... Regardless of the reason, it's good for his health ... Who am I kidding here? Okay, good for his love life too ... Did I say love life? Oops ... Delulu lulu ... Good thing is JCW and pmy share the same philosophy with regard to eating and exercise ... They eat well but they also exercise ...

• Like 1

Even if it's not because of PMY eonni. It is good for your health to reduce your smoking habit, Oppa...

Ooppsss so sawwry I'm trolling in this peacefully delu hotels. I just got grumpy and feel like sulking a lot because of the voting result of our OTP decrease about 3% in 4 hours.

[-( :-t :-t

It's not like me.. ussually I'm kind of delu-positif-mind.. mianhae...please bear with me chinguya \m/ 8->

Guest Eileen531

@ princeegoyal........Nice CSI work you've done.  He is totally engrossed in his texting conversation. Certainly not boring!

eileenbarrett531 yes i take your point you are right when i zoomed pic i get to know yes its like chatting is going on..no pic but some text ..as i cant read because its not  clear too much & i also cant read korean so that i can make any guess...image

There is a tumblr post of JCW holding a large batch of Chupa Chupps. Like what @cmoirae2 has already brought up, someone also thought that giving JCW more candy is ideal. No more Healer filming? No more reason to NOT smoke or splash cologne? No. There is a lot of reasons why JCW is quitting smoking and PMY might be one of those reasons.

@juncandy, thanks so much for posting those pictures of JCW on his phone.

Btw, as you can tell by now, JCWs personal phone is actually an iPhone 5s with a black and white phone case. His assistant on the other hand, has an iPhone 6 where he was looking through his airport fashion that the press released.

2 different phones.

• Like 1

Guest pariG

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said: @ princeegoyal........Nice CSI work you've done.  He is totally engrossed in his texting conversation. Certainly not boring!

eileenbarrett531 yes i take your point you are right when i zoomed pic i get to know yes its like chatting is going on..no pic but some text ..as i cant read because its not  clear too much & i also cant read korean so that i can make any guess...image

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

2 unusual things for JCW:

1.lollipop

2.cellphone

Good thing that he has invitation abroad because we get to see new things from him that he never usually does.. Even if his very good in secret dating..

Unlike PMYssi that she really revealed it in an interview the 'kakaotalk' thing...lol

hmmmmmm.. TRUE LOVE IS REALLY IN THE AIR..

hope the delulu hotel still accepting new guests coz I read that its fully booked already... ilove you all certified ChangMiners!!!

i love the big lollipop that he received when he arrived in Korea.. Can you share it JCWssi? OMG.. my imaginations are running wild with that HUUUUUUGGGGGGEEE

Lollipop..

Yes, withdrawing from smoking abruptly is not advisable because usually the person will get sick.. In fairness to the smokers, there is an advantage to some of them.. my ex bf bfore, at first I really hate when he smoke but then he explained to me that he felt relieved or not pressured when he smoke especially in his job but i dont know with others here.. so i tried to understand him.. For JCW, if he is really trying to quit from smoking woooow.. its a sacrifice.. it is not really that simple =D>

PMY you are just so beautiful for JCW doing that..

Guest pariG

NQq55wy.jpghe really trying hard to avoid smoking..as person to avoid smoking need something continuously sweet in mouth... :P youngshiii saranghii.:x...you love uppa so much that make him health concious & oppa wookshii :x  love you  so much that he ready to quit smoking...waoo//
LOVE IS IN THE AIR with flying color which is spreading aura everywhere....:x:x:x:x  #CHANGMIN..SARANGHiii :\"> :x

pic cr-owner

Lol what big chuppa chupps you have Wookie! Okay whoever gave him that gigantic lollipop should have thought of the receiver ... How on earth will he consume it ... It's probably as big as a microphone at a karaoke bar or even bigger ... Lol ... Advice to those planning to give wookie lollipops in the future, please make sure that it's standard lollipop size?

Guest charliew

cmoirae2 said: Lol what big chuppa chupps you have Wookie! Okay whoever gave him that gigantic lollipop should have thought of the receiver ... How on earth will he consume it ... It's probably as big as a microphone at a karaoke bar or even bigger ... Lol ... Advice to those planning to give wookie lollipops in the future, please make sure that it's standard lollipop size?

JCW has flown back to Korea.  Even though it was a short HK trip, it seems he still found time to do some shopping.......hmmmmmm do you suppose anything in those boxes is for a new special lady love?   ;))   ;)   Shopping for gifts for those you love comes even before sleeping doesn't it Mr. Ji?  You certainly have your priorities straight. =D>

tumblr_nkspynUYen1tuj76io1_500.jpg

source: JCW Tumblr archive

Oh, dr @celyw, you seem to know my condition better than moi. :)) Does this delulu hotel entails firm belief that Changmin are together? Because I don't believe that. *oops ruining the delu mode again aka trolling*  I'm just a huge fan of their coupling be it onscreen or offscreen, but I love the teasing the shippers are throwing at this OTP. But if delulu also means that sometimes I swear I see "things" between these two, lol, then I guess, I would need a room from time to time. Especially that BTS vid of episode 17 kills me every time I watch it. What about you? Fully booked a suite at this famous hotel? Honestly, I can't wait to see them with other onscreen partners, maybe then I'll be finally cured "cured". =))

LOL better run out of this thread before I get shooed out:
nElsR6d.gif
=))

Hi Guys!!! 
I am so busy nowadays (trying to get famous so I can meet JCW in real life LOL). I am so glad this thread is moving so fast and gaining more and more shippers everyday. It makes me so happy to see nice/shipping comments about JCW/PMY on facebook pages, instagram, tumblr, twitter etc. Wherever I see a pic of them individually, they are always linked to each other. PMY is saying she doesnt have time for dating: maybe this is because JCW is going enlist soon? So when he gets back, they will date? I hope so!
A warning!!! Please do NOT make really suggestive comments about these two. Please refrain from doing so, cuz there are minors lurking here and we dont want to harm our couple with our not nice comments (I got different PM;s from lurkers that they're bothered by it).
I'm sorry I am not that much online, but if you want to contact me for important reasons, please tag me or PM me.
And if you guys send me some pics/videos you want to have on the first page, please let me know by sending them to me via a private message. Thanks guys for shipping these two <3. Have a nice weekend and hopefully we will soon meet again in another awesome drama!

• Like 1

Guest nicesmile

In Episode 20, said .....
Do not forget
That it is your nature to smile a lot

Is it possible to ask about made gif  for that
I feel that he said those words honestly

Wait here with all of you
Filled with all the love inside my heart and my mind :)>- :x

Any hacker ahjumma here in this thread.? Curiosity is killing me. Who is JCW txting. Aww...must be someone special. Ahjumma tuhwajooo...